Who is he?

Only Look At Me

“Amber wake up!” Sulli said.
Shaking Amber trying to wake her up, Amber was slowly but surely opening her tired eyes to gaze up at Sulli who was looking at her with a frantic expression. 

“What... What time is it?” Amber gasped.

“It’s time to get up, Manager Soo-Man wants to talk to us about our future as a group” Sulli explained before walking out of Amber’s room.

Amber was left feeling confused and anxious, wondering If Lee Soo-Man wanted to specifically talk to her in regards to her style.
Her heart started beating harder, her mind was full of worry. She didn’t want to go back to America.
The thought of losing her family here in S.M and going back to America to stay with her less than loving family was agonizing.
Tears were pouring down her soft face, there seemed to be no end to the streams of water coming from her brown eyes.
Amber felt hands go around her shoulders, gently pushing her into a chest, she looked up to see Krystal with teary eyes and a sad expression.

“Amber why are you crying? Krystal asked, tilting Amber’s chin upwards.

“I… my eyes are just sensitive today” she sighed trying to lie so Krystal so she wouldn’t worry about me.

“We have to go in a minute, get dressed and get some food down you, you’re withering away” Krystal said slightly cold like she knew something was up.

Amber looked down at her slim body, there were no curves to her at all, just a thin fragile body.

 


They were seconds away from Lee Soo-Man’s office, inside Amber was shaking, the thought of going back to America terrified her.

“Lee Soo-Man is ready for you guys” the receptionist spoke, trying to file her nails in the process.

The Fx members steadily walked into his office and sat down on the chairs in front of them, Manager Soo-Man smiled, his eyes slightly opened with positivity.

“Don’t worry girls, you haven’t done anything bad, I just wanted to see where we’re going and where you’re going as a group” he rubbed his forehead to which Amber gulped.

After a long talk, he asked everyone but Amber, the rest of Fx looked at Amber with anxiousness.

“Amber, I bet you’re pretty nervous right now but you haven’t done anything bad it’s just in the near future we want to be able to make Fx global but we can’t take it to the next level if you look like a guy, it’s fine that you dress that way but they won’t accept it as a girl group overall” he explained.

Her eyes felt wet and she was left speechless, she had dressed like this all her life, it was all she’d known, she tried to be strong about it and smiled half-heartedly back at Manager Soo-Man.

“Sure, if it helps the group I will try and be more feminine” Amber sighed, herself confidents reached an all-time low, she knew Lee Soo-Man wasn’t a bad person but he expected so much from her, could she change just like that?

Amber bowed to Manager Soo-Man and walked quietly out, her self-confidence got kicked into the rubbish bin.

“Amber, what did he say?” Krystal shook Ambers arms desperately trying to figure out what happened in there.

Amber looked up from the view of her feet and looked ahead to see a tall figured man across the corridor from her looking directly back.

Who is he?



 


hey guys I know it's a short chapter but It's just the start, thanks for reading and I can't wait for chapter two.

Who do you think he is? Henry? Kris? or someone else? :p