The Dancers Pt. 2

How I Met Your Umma (HIATUS)

 

A/N: Now now, would you really think I would let you guys miss the rest of the story? Now lets continue it but minus the commentary from the present Taeyeon and the kids.
 
 
While Uee was dancing, Taeyeon was too focused on the other girl to notice that she was actually drooling. Uee turned around to check on the smaller girl and chuckled at Taeyeon's amazed expression and the bit of drool. Taeyeon who was still dumbfounded, just stared at Uee for a moment and then finally snapped back to reality while Uee was still chuckling.
 
"Whats so funny?"
 
Uee points to the drool.
 
"The look on your face and that drool you have there."
 
"Drool? Where?"
 
Before Taeyeon could move to wipe it off herself, Uee sat down on top of her lap and wiped it for her.
 
"There. Now its all gone."
 
Taeyeon nodded her head and smiled to the other girl.
 
"Thank you."
 
She then realized how close they were but Uee didn't seemed so bothered. She actually looked comfortable on her lap so Taeyeon didn't say anything but she started to gaze at Uee more. Uee just looked back at her and before they knew it, they both were leaning to each other and started kissing passionately. Uee's arms made their way around Taeyeon's neck as Taeyeon's hands snake to Uee's hips to grip them slightly.
 
Without knocking Sooyoung, followed by Hyoyeon, opened the door.
 
"Yo Taeng its time to-"
 
Both of the girls stood by the door, mouths gaped open at Taeyeon and Uee's make out session but the presence of their friends didn't faze the two as they continued to go at it. Hyoyeon pulled Sooyoung out of the room and closed the door, locking it as well. Sooyoung was still quite surprised that Taeyeon was able to get intimate with a girl so quickly though she only got a little dance from Hyoyeon. She turned to her dancer of the night with a hopeful smirk on her face.
 
"If I treat you to dinner will that be us after?"
 
Hyoyeon let out a laugh.
 
"HA! After twenty dinner dates then I'll think about it."
 
Of course, Sooyoung didn't give up.
 
"Well twenty dinner dates it is. What do you want to eat tomorrow night? Sushi? Bulgogi? Burgers? You name it."
 
Hyoyeon lifted her brow.
 
"Persistent aren't you?"
 
Sooyoung gave her a smile with a shrug.
 
"At least I tried."
 
Back with Taeyeon and Uee, the disturbance of their friends didn't effect them at all as they continued to kiss, their tongues getting familar with the other's. Taeyeon pulled away from the deep kissing and started to plant kisses all over Uee's neck while looking up to the girl as she was now.
 
"Should we?"
 
Taeyeon asked to Uee, who was biting her lip to help her contain her moans.
 
"We're already hot and bothered. We might as well finish what we started."
 
Uee said in between her moans, Taeyeon nodding along. She gave Uee's neck a soft bite as her hands started to roam about her body. One hand moving down towards her thighs, the other was taking off her bra through her top. Uee tilted her head back a bit, giving Taeyeon more of her neck to explore. She smiled and gave the girl a light kiss on the chin as a thank you, continues to kiss her neck more while one of her hands cupped Uee's and her other was lightly going down and up her honey thighs.
 
"I gotta say, your body is great."
 
Uee started to turn red at the comment but couldn't say a word as her grew louder from Taeyeon fondling with her . But before anything else could happen, Sooyoung bursted in once again.
 
"I'm sorry uhm...."
 
She stopped to read Uee's name tag.
 
"Uee but its getting late and me and Taeyeon have work tomorrow."
 
Taeyeon couldn't debate with her tall friend because she was pulled from under Uee and then dragged out. She sent an apologizing look to the girl and mouth words saying she'll make it up to her. Uee nodded her head while she watched sadly. When they reached the outside of the bar, Sooyoug released her friend and the two started to walk back to their regular bar.
 
"You ruined it for me Soo."
 
"Sorry Tae. I'll bring you back there next time ok?"
 
Taeyeon sighed but nodded.
 
"You better. I was about to get laid and its been awhile since I last was."
 
Sooyoung patted the shorter girl on the back.
 
"I'm not surprised. But hey theres two good things! You have a stripper waiting for you anytime and I have about twenty dates with Hyoyeon."
 
Taeyeon looked over to her friend, a surprised look on her face.
 
"Really? You got her number and its real?"
 
"Yup."
 
"And she was willing to accept the date?"
 
"Yes sir."
 
Taeyeon ws basically flabbergasted but nodding.
 
"Wow. I can't believe a girl actually accepted your offer."
 
Sooyoung shot Taeyeon a glare.
 
"What does that suppose to mean?!"
 
Taeyeon laughed then shook her head.
 
"I'm not even sure myself."