The First Date/Truth or Dare Pt. 1

How I Met Your Umma (HIATUS)

"So onwards to my date with her!"

 

Taeyeon said happily. Her kids arched their brows in unison.

 

"Well I'm glad that you're finally progressing appa."

 

Joohyun said sarcasticly, her brother laughing at his sister's actually funny joke. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her daughter's comment and shook her head.

 

"Now we met up at the bar as usual before going on the date....."

 

Everyone was already seated at the table except for Yoona, who hasn't even arrived yet. Taeyeon was nervously tapping on the table as Jessica gazed at her best friend and let out a sigh.

 

"Kim Taeyeon. Yoona won't magically appear if you just stare at that door. You have to be patient."

 

Jessica said before taking a sip of her beer but Taeyeon now became more anxious that she started to tap her foot along with the same beat of her finger. Sooyoung rolled her eyes as she looked to her friend.

 

"Taeng chiiiiill. Yoona is just probably picking out something hot to you up in."

 

She said with a big smirk but Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica shook their heads at Sooyoung's comment.

 

"Oh Soo... Yoona wouldn't do that. Well on the first date that is."

 

Tiffany had a smirk appearing on her face as she wagged her eyebrows playfully, Sooyoung standing up and held her hand up.

 

"Give it to me, Ppani."

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany high fived, both of the girls started to sing.

 

"So many girls wanna give it to me, but I want you, girl give it to me~"

 

They started to dance along with their dancing, Jessica and Yuri eventually started to sing and dance with the two. Taeyeon watched her friends dance and sing which caused her to laugh, losing her nervousness also singing and dancing with them now. While all the singing and dancing was going on, no one noticed that Yoona had walked in and she started to laugh hysterically. Which is why everyone stopped what they were doing to look at the laughing alligator.

 

"You know instead of laughing you should explain why you're late young lady!"

 

Yuri said, sounding quite fatherly like.

 

"Yes! Poor Taeng here waited 30 minutes for you to come in a- Causal blouse and jeans?"

 

Tiffany looked Yoona up and down and actually was quite surprised as was her girlfriend and Sooyoung.

 

"I told you so Sooyoungie."

 

Jessica said, taking another drink as she smirked wide. Sooyoung sighed as she went up to go grab the free drinks she bet with Jessica about what Yoona would choose to wear and gave everyone at least one drink. Jessica smiled happily as Taeyeon quickly drank hers as did Yoona. Yuri and Tiffany looked on to YoonTae and both smiled.

 

"Aww... Is this how parents feel when their kids go to prom?"

 

Yuri said as Tiffany took out her phone and started taking pictures of YoonTae and telling Taeyeon to move closer to Yoona and such. Taeyeon rolled her eyes but did what she was told. Jessica was too busy enjoying her drinks, Sooyoung grumbling to herself to never bet with Jessica ever again while YulTi acted as parents towards YoonTae before they went off.

 

"Aish Fany enough! The restaurant will close before you're done!"

 

Taeyeon said in a whine as Tiffany pouted but nodded her head as the group watched their friends go off on their date.

 

"Now kids, while me and Yoona were on are way to the restaurant, YulTiSooSica had plans of their own."

 

"I can't believe you got it right, Sica."

 

Sooyoung grumbled, causing Jessica to chuckle.

 

"I make good guesses Soo. So, Yuri, Fany. What are we doing tonight?"

 

Jessica asked as she turned to YulTi. Yuri was drinking her beer and Tiffany tapped her chin but then an evil smile came to her which made the other three girls start to get nervous.

 

"How about, we go back to the apartment and have truth or dare? I mean that sounds like a good night right?"

 

Tiffany said, looking to her lover then to her friends with a big smirk on her face but then her friends all agreed. 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Oh by the way, Soosic Image has its credit on it.