Not an update

How I Met Your Umma (HIATUS)

Hey everyone!

Its me, taenyjaysica.

In the next month, I will be on hiatus because I will be on a trip.

But don't worry.

I'll try to write at least 8 more chapters for this story and I will publish them when I come back.

But here is a couple of previews of the next 3 chapters.

 

Chapter 3: The Models/Shikshins

Taeyeon and Jessica are stuck by themselves in the bar while the YulTi couple is on their date. Before they drown themselves with alcohol, two tall but beautiful girls walk in. Jessica, who aims for the taller one that is named Sooyoung, tricks Taeyeon in to going along with her and then leaves the other model with Taeyeon. Taeyeon somehow successfully manages to become friends with the model named Yoona but also gets to ask her out on to a date. The YoonTae couple goes back to YulTaeNy's apartment but Taeyeon finds her roommates 'busy'.

 

Chapter 4: The Pre-Date Feelings

Yoona and Sooyoung become good friends with YulTaeNySic and they all start to hang out together in that bar. But Taeyeon starts to struggle as her date with Yoona is coming up and though they've become good friends, it becomes extremely nerve wrecking for her. She seeks help from YulTiSic and course they all have many different opinions. Jessica with saying to dress nicer than usual and act charming, Yuri saying to have a casual but flirty and charming attitude but Tiffany is the one that believes Taeyeon should just be herself. With all the advice and different opinions, Taeyeon becomes even more confused but she doesn't know that Yoona is also feeling the same and seeks help from Sooyoung who says the same things as YulSic.

 

Chapter 5: The First Date/Truth or Dare

Its finally YoonTae's date! As their friends watched on, taking pictures and sharing fake tears as they acted like the couple were going off to Prom. YoonTae go off on their date, where they have a great time and actually connect but due to Taeyeon's shyness the date ended too quickly. While YoonTae are on their date, YulTiSooSic decide to go back to YulTaeNy's appartment and play a game of Truth or Dare which ends up bad for SooSic who didn't really start off on good terms.

 

Ok so i also need some help deciding on who Taeyeon should date in the future. I know garuntee that I will use Krystal.

Here are the girls I was thinking of using;

Sunny, Hyoyeon, Uee, Jooyeon, Gayoon, BoA, Hyuna.

Please at least choose 3 or 2 of these girls and comment below. If you want a girl from another girl group in here, then just put that in your comment as well to suggest that girl.