The Models/Shikshins

How I Met Your Umma (HIATUS)

A/N: Hey everyone! I won't be leaving until the 11th so I thought well I might as well give you guys an update.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So a few months after I met Yul, Fany and Sica, I met Sooyoung and Yoona"

 

Jessica and Taeyeon were sitting down on their usual table, both having a normal conversations to past the time. Jessica took a sip of her drink, looking over to Taeyeon.

 

"You know, even though its Yuri and Tiffany's date I bet that something will happen."

 

Jessica said with a grin on her face, her words making Taeyeon almost choke on her drink from laughing. Taeyeon then shook her head as she knew how both Yuri and Tiffany acted due to becoming good friends with both of them within the last months and wipes .

 

"I don't think they would do anything Sica. I mean they have become girlfriends but they're still in their early stages."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and shook her head to her friend.

 

"Taeng come on. They will do it eventually and we both know that. But I bet you, that they will do it tonight!"

 

Taeyeon arched her eyebrow, taking a sip of her drink.

 

"I'll take you on that bet Sica. But what are we betting hm?"

 

The blonde stared at her drink as she was actually thinking about what she could bet Taeyeon with. Jessica then snapped her fingers when she finally got an idea. Taeyeon looked to her and tilts her head.

 

"Food. The winner gets a great delicious meal but the loser has to eat what I cook."

 

Taeyeon blinked her eyes and her arm went out to Jessica for them to handshake to seal the bet.

 

"Deal. Anyways I know that i'll win. Tiffany is too innocent!"

 

Jessica faked a laugh before taking a quick sip of her drink.

 

"That doesn't mean Yuri is innocent!"

 

The two started to bicker but Jessica instantly stopped arguing with Taeyeon when her eyes got caught on two tall and beautiful girls that just walked in. Taeyeon looked at her friend confused, follows Jessica's gaze and she turned speechless at the sight of the two girls.

 

"Wow......"

 

They said at the same moment but they turned to look at each other and act like they were busy as the two girls sat at a nearby table. Jessica gave Taeyeon a smirk as she was telling her that they should introduce themselves to the girls. Taeyeon shook her head, feeling her shyness pour in which made Jessica sigh as she got up and took her friend by her wrist then dragged over to the table where the girls sat at. The taller girl, who Jessica had her eyes on, went over to the counter before the duo got to their table and Jessica went over to the other girl.

 

"Hey there! Have you met Taeng?"

 

Jessica made Taeyeon sat down beside the girl while she went over to introduce herself to the other girl. Taeyeon gave the girl a smile as she felt her shyness overcome herself which made her start to blush right in front of this beautiful girl. The girl giggled at how Taeyeon was blushing and smiled towards her.

 

"Well hey there Taeng. I'm Yoona."

 

"H-hi... Taeng is just a nickname.. My real name is Taeyeon."

 

Yoona giggled once again at how she responded, making Taeyeon blush even more but Yoona started to wonder what seemed so familar about this girl. Taeyeon glanced over to Jessica and the other girl but then turned to Yoona and tried to think about how to start a conversation with this Yoona girl.

 

"S-so... Uhm.. Are you new to town?"

 

Yoona nodded her head.

 

"Mhm! Me and Sooyoung over there are working for a company in this town as models. What are you Taeyeon-ah?"

 

"I'm a singer and part time Radio DJ."

 

Yoona's eyes widen as she realized why Taeyeon seemed so familar.

 

"AH! Thats why your voice sounds so familar! You're from the radio! But I didn't know you looked so young with your voice Taeyeon-ah."

 

Taeyeon blinked as she was amazed a girl like her would've listened to her on the radio which made her smile wide without realizing it.

 

"You listened to my station?"

 

"Yeah! You're a great DJ!"

 

Yoona said, starting to blush herself when she saw Taeyeon's smile. Taeyeon chuckled and looking at the other girl.

 

"You know... You look like you could be a great idol or actress Yoona."

 

Yoona grew even more red and shook her head to Taeyeon's comment.

 

"I don't think so... But thank you Taeyeon-ah."

 

Taeyeon smiled to her and tapped her finger on the table, thinking about what else they could talk about. Yoona felt the awkwardness, was about to talk when Taeyeon suddenly started to talk.

 

"Uhm... How about I bring you to the station one day? Or you could like visit me while i'm DJing and we could like eat lunch together."

 

She said, in a sort of mumble but Yoona was able to hear her and she was about to jump up in pure happiness but managed to keep herself calm. Yoona smiled and nodded her head like a little kid.

 

"That would be so daebak! Do you really think I could?"

 

Yoona asked excited but Taeyeon nodded.

 

"Yeah the station people are pretty cool so they would be fine with it. But I have to check with my manager to see when is the next time I get to DJ at the station."

 

Taeyeon patted her pants and checked her pockets, only to find that her phone wasn't  with her. She sighed then let out a groan but Yoona took out her phone and handed it to Taeyeon.

 

"Use my phone to call him."

 

Taeyeon gave Yoona back her phone as she shook her head.

 

"I don't have his number memorized... I think I left it in my apartment."

 

"Well lets go to your apartment! We can just hang there right? Anyways I want to know when our date will be"

 

Taeyeon thought for a second but shrugged her shoulders as she stood up and didn't hear the last sentence.

 

"My roommates are out so I guess we could."

 

Yoona got up as well and grabbed Taeyeon's hand. The two walked past their other friends, who seemed really awkward with each other. Taeyeon gave Jessica a wink and mouthed a thank you to her while Yoona took a quick examination of Jessica, giving Sooyoung a thumbs up. Both Jessica and Sooyoung were surprised to see their friends to get along with each other. Sooyoung, trying to decide on what to do with this girl, looked to Jessica and tried to start up a conversation.

 

"Our friends got friendly really quick. You want another round of drinks?"

 

Jessica nodded her head in agreement and sighed while she thought of how she shouldn't have made Taeyeon meet Yoona and silently regretting it.

 

Taeyeon and Yoona made their way to Taeyeon, Yuri and Tiffany's apartment, which was actually a few floors above the bar they were just at. They have some small talk as they walked down the hall to Taeyeon's door. The shorter of the two unlocked the door but to her surprise, she found her two bestfriends slash roommates on the couch half . Both Taeyeon and Yoona turn speechless and Taeyeon starts to panic on what to do but Yoona pulled her back in to the hallway and closed the door quietly. Taeyeon turned towards Yoona, feeling bad.

 

"I'm so sorry Yoona...."

 

Taeyeon suddenly remembered her bet with Jessica and groaned loudly at the thought of having to eat Jessica's cooking.

 

"And that is why I'm so glad that Jessica learned to cook properly."

 

"Was it really that terrible appa?"

 

"Yeah it was..... She even asked her mother once on how to make tuna sandwiches. But after that, I was sick for a week but Yoona and Sooyoung became really good friends and part of our group as well as we grew closer."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So I decided to post some chapters while i'm on my vacation so i'm writing some before hand just for you guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

At the end of chapter 5 will be the descriptions of the chapters 6-10 so just wait.

Gif Credit is unknown so sorry :/