The Pre-Date Feelings

How I Met Your Umma (HIATUS)

"So after me the shikshins, I got so nervous about my date so i turned to your Aunts."

 

Taeyeon sat down beside Jessica at their usual table in the bar, sighing loudly. Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica turned to their best friend as they all became concerned. Taeyeon was laying her head down on the table as she kept sighing. The three looked to each other but Jessica was the first to speak.

 

"Tae tae, whats the matter? You don't seem happy like usual."

 

Looking up to her friends, Taeyeon took Yuri's drink and a long drink from it before speaking.

 

"My date with Yoona is in a few days.... And I don't know what to do! Should I act and dress a certain way?"

 

"Act normal!"

 

"No you have to be charming!"

 

"Yes! And dress more nicer!"

 

Taeyeon rubbed her templates while her friends kept shouting things at the same time.

 

"ONE AT A TIME!"

 

The three friends stopped talking but Jessica decided to speak up.

 

"How about you just dress nice and act charming?"

 

Taeyeon along with Yuri and Tiffany thought about Jessica's opinion but then shook their heads in unison.

 

"No Sica, she needs to be casual so Yoona gets comfortable. But it doesn't hurt to put in some charm."

 

Yuri said, Jessica nodding along as her girlfriend shook her head and disagreed.

 

"No no no! Pabos! Taeng has to be herself and dress like she usually does! How else will her and Yoona hit it?!"

 

Tiffany exclaimed, which surprised the other three but they nodded their heads just in case the American was ready to break loose. Taeyeon drank the rest of Yuri's drink and looked at it a few times.

 

"... Yul, what am I drinking?"

 

"Oh I don't know. The bar just started to serve those. Why does it tast-"

 

Before Yuri could continue, Taeyeon dashed in to the bathroom then in to a stall and puked up the drink. Jessica and Tiffany shook their heads as they looked to Yuri.

 

"What was that baby?"

 

"Oh uhm... The Four Horsemen. Said to bring hell with its strong liquer."

 

Yuri said with a smile as her American friends continued to shake their heads.

 

"But kids, I actually wasn't the only one who was having the same situation as me."

 

-Yoona's Apartment-

 

"UGH! Sooyoung! You're suppose to be helping me!"

 

Yoona said as she sorted through her outfits in her while her best friend was busy eating some of the snacks who looked at Yoona and then rolling her eyes.

 

"Sheesh just calm down, Yoong. Shes just a midget. You could easily get hotter people. I mean look at me! I got to meet that hott Jessica chick."

 

Sooyoung should have never said those words because then she was hit on the head with a pair of high heels.

 

"OW!"

 

"She is hott Soo! And that Jessica girl is only ok when it comes to her big chest."

 

Rubbing her head, Sooyoung wagged her eyebrows while she was still recovering from the pain.

 

"To you the midget is. But though we didn't go off well, that chick is still hott."

 

"Ok ok, yeah I guess shes hott now help me please, unnie?"

 

Yoona used her annoying aegyo which made Sooyoung instantly agree and sighes.

 

"So... casual? Or go a little more like flirty?"

 

She said as she held up different outfits and looked at herself in the mirror, Sooyoung continues to eat more of her snacks.

 

"Girly and flirty. That would probably catch that midgets attention for sure if you did."

 

Sooyoung nodded to her opinion and looked to her friend to see if she agreed.

 

"Hm... I actually think that would work Sooyoung. Thank you."

 

Yoona said with a smile.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Gif Credit to taenybutts.tumblr.com

A/n: i'm sorry that this is a small chapter... I have no real muse for this fanfic at the moment

 

chapter previews:

 

Chapter 9: My Real Feelings

After YoonTae's date, they start to get very awkward around each other especially when they hang out in their group. Same goes for SooSica as they still have their final dares to complete while YulTi watches both couples with glee. Yoona goes to Sooyoung for advice on ways to make her relationship with Taeyeon return back to normal, which is also what Taeyeon does with Jessica.  While SooSica are giving advice to their bestfriends, will they able to help fix YoonTae's relationship and also, to reveal their secret and real feelings?

 

Chapter 10: Baby Jung?!

Krystal, Jessica's younger sister comes in to town to visit her older sister. When Krystal goes to the bar where the girls hangs out, Jessica is not there to introduce her sister to her friends because she had to go out of town with Tiffany for a photoshoot. YulTaeSooNa are just casually hanging out at the bar but Krystal goes up to Taeyeon and starts to flirt with her. Yoona secretly gets jealous and Yuri and Sooyoung can easily tell. Later that night, the girls decide to have a little party and Taeyeon, who is trying to be nice to Krystal, decides to invite her which made Yoona even more jealous. But what will happen when JeTi comes back home early and Jessica finds her baby sister and her crush together?

 

Chapter 11: The Date: Baby Jung

No description yet. Sorry.

 

Chapter 12: Why Me?

Taeyeon is in a big mess now and she is completely clueless of how she did it. Both Jessica and Yoona are really jealous of whenever any girl does anything flirtaous to Taeyeon, including each other. After the situation of revealing her feelings, Sooyoung has become depressed as she watched on as the person she liked continue to like Taeyeon. YulTi decide to let Taeyeon figure out things on her own and they help Sooyoung get out of her depression and back to her weird flirty ways. But will Sooyoung really be back to normal? Will Jessica and Yoona resolve this little rivalry? Will Taeyeon finally understand what the hell is going on?

 

Chapter 13: SooTaeRi Are Magnets

All of the girls have a week of vacation so they all decide to go to the beach! JeTiYoon go in their cute like and girly bikinis while our tomboys, SooTaeRi just wore regular bikini tops with shorts which attracts all types of girls to them and that of course makes JeTiYoon VERY jealous. Sooyoung gets let off the hook as a few girls pulled her away to go 'hang out' as Tiffany goes in to overprotective mode over Yuri. YoonSic decide to have a truce on their rivalry this once to shoo the girls away from their little shorty. Now will Yuri be able to calm Tiffany down? How will YoonSic be able to keep the girls away from Taeyeon and what happens to Sooyoung and how will the gang find her?

 

Chapter 14: The Cake Incident

If you haven't watched 'The Pineapple Incident' of HIMYM, this is a parody of that episode. Taeyeon wakes up with a really bad hangover and not only that, she wakes up with TWO girls beside her in her bed and also a chocolate cake in white frosting on her night stand. Panicking, Taeyeon got out of her bed without waking either girl. She immediatingly goes and finds YulTi on their couch and tells them that their is two girls in her bed. Yuri doesn't believe her best friend and checks Taeyeon's room but oddly enough, both girls though they're laying on their stomachs, resemble Yoona and Jessica. Tiffany doesn't believe either Taeyeon and her girlfriend but after looking in Taeyeon's room, she agrees with Yuri that both girls look like their friends. Are they really YoonSic? What really happened to Taeyeon the night before? And where in the world did Taeyeon get that cake?