Meeting YulTiSic

How I Met Your Umma (HIATUS)

"Now kids, in my early days of being a singer I've met plenty of other singers and dancers. Your Aunts Tiffany and Yuri were two of them that I've met."

 

Taeyeon sat down on a random table at the restaurant she usually performed and drank at. She slumped over, laying her head on to the table as she didn't notice that someone was actually sitting on the table.

 

"Uhm... Excuse me? Miss?"

 

Hearing English words that made her mild headache seem more painful, looking up to where the words came from and finds herself looking at a beautiful girl. The girl smiled which turned her eyes in to little crescents and giggled as Taeyeon was blushing.

 

"Are you ok? You know if you do sing too much you could hurt you throat."

 

Taeyeon sighed happily as the girl now spoke to her in Korean, nodding  in response to the girl. She sat up straight and sighed.

 

"I'm sort of sick so singing hurts my throat right now... But my manager can't get me anything other than singing for the next couple of days."

 

The girl nods and leans over to pat Taeyeon on her back, sliding over a cold glass of alcohol over to the sick girl.

 

"Well us singers all have those kinds of days.... By the way, I'm Tiffany. I sing here whenever you don't."

 

Taeyeon only smiled to her new yet really beautiful friend as she nods.

 

"Aah yeah I've heard the other customers talking about you."

 

Tiffany was about to speak to Taeyeon again but she kept close as her and Taeyeon both heard a soft yet angelic voice singing. The duo were both amazed at this gorgeous blonde girl's singing. The shorter of the two instantly got up the moment the blonde angel's song was done and walked over to her with Tiffany following behind. Without a single thought, Taeyeon spoke out loud to the blonde.

 

"Your voice is so amazing and you look like an angel."

 

The blonde shyly looked down, feeling the redness coming to her cheeks. Taeyeon's eyes were close to popping out of their sockets as she realized she said those words but her face also started to blush. Tiffany on the other hand was starting to get a bit jealous that Taeyeon complimented this stranger than her even though they just met a few minutes ago.

 

"You're Taeyeon and Tiffany right?"

 

The blonde girl asked in a soft and shy type of tone which made Tiffany surprised but glad that this girl at least knew her. Taeyeon was still embarrassed and blushing but nodding.

 

"Yeah we are! But who are you? Are you one of the new singers?"

 

Tiffany asked but the blonde didn't notice she was asked a question, being too busy stealing glances to Taeyeon but she nodded her head and gave them a bit of her smile.

 

"Mhm i'm Jessica Jung."

 

"Wait she was a blonde?"

 

Baekhyun asked, amazed at the thought of one of the females that watched him when he was young had actually dyed all of their hair blonde. Joohyun was also amazed but their appa only nodded her head with a smile.

 

"Yup. She looked like a life sized Barbie doll back then. But back to where I was."

 

"Jessica? So you're American too then!"

 

Tiffany said with such excitement and she started to ask Jessica in English about where she lived in the U.S. to what she liked but the blonde was stuttering her answers back in the same language as this loud Tiffany girl. Taeyeon finally snapped out of her daze of embarrassment but immediately became confused when she heard two American girls' English conversation. She slowly backed away and made her way to the bar, sitting right at the counter then laying her head on the clean countertop.

 

"Too tired?"

 

The unknown voice only made Taeyeon look up, dropped as she had a tall beautiful tan girl behind the counter. The tall girl chuckled at the shorter one as Taeyeon sat up and nodded.

 

"I'm getting more sick and if I stop working I won't get any money to pay off my rent..."

 

The taller girl nodded as she pats Taeyeon on her head, also giving her a nice glass of water.

 

"Well I understand you there. Times are kind of rough. Except for your love life I see."

 

Taeyeon looked up at the girl with her eyebrow raised, wondering what she meant as she started to drink but she noticed that the two counter seats beside her had two people sitting on them. Of course, it was the two American girls but Jessica had her eyes on Taeyeon and Tiffany's were on the tall girl.

 

"Hey Yuri-ah~ How are you today?"

 

The Yuri girl smiled to the eye smiling girl, patting her on the head.

 

"Hey Tiff. So are we still going to go out for coffee on Thursday?"

 

"Now I know what you kids are thinking. 'What? Aunts YulTi only started dating when you met both of them?' But yes, I met both of them only a week after Yuri asked Tiffany on a date."

 

Tiffany nodded her head as the pats only made herself smile even more while Jessica was thinking of ways to talk to Taeyeon and the said girl drank the rest of her water, looking to Jessica.

 

"You look like you're overthinking about something Jessica-sshi."

 

Jessica looked over to Taeyeon, shaking her head.

 

"No its nothing Taeyeon. And don't call me Jessica-sshi. Just call me Jessica."

 

Taeyeon nods her head and gave Jessica a smile before drinking more water from the glass that Yuri kept refilling for her. Tiffany got rid of her giddiness and looked to Yuri and then over to Taeyeon.

 

"Oh Taeyeon. Uhm do you know Yuri?"

 

Taeyeon and Yuri looked at each other, both of them shrugging their shoulders.

 

"We sort of know each other. I mean, i've sang here for about two months and Yuri started working here around that same time but we haven't been really introduced."

 

Taeyeon said, drinking the rest of her second glass while Yuri nodded her head.

 

"Yeah so we're like casual friends in a way. Would that sound right?"

 

Yuri arched her brow but Taeyeon nods as both of the American girls nodded their heads slowly as they understood what they meant. Taeyeon looked to the three different girls as Taeyeon smiled to all of them.

 

"You know, you girls are pretty cool in this town. And we should hang out in this place whenever we're free."

 

"Now that I've told you how I met Yul, Tiffany and Jessica, now its time for Yoong and Sooyoung."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm going to try to at least get 3 more chapters of this story before doing more chapters of my other stories for anyone who is concerned about my other fanfics.

Also about this fic, unlike how the tv show is, every girl other than YulTi because they're the equals to Lily and Marshall, has the possiblity of being Joohyun and Baekhyun's mother. So that means so far Jessica could be one of them.

Image Credit to yellybeans.tumblr.com