D-8 Happy Birthday!

The Price of Falling in Love with an Angel

 

D-8

You woke up late that day. You jumped right off your bed when you saw your phone screen. You had only 15 minutes left before your class started. It’s not even a regular class. You had a test!

You took a super speedy shower. Five minutes and you were done, grabbed everything and ready to leave.

You saw Daehyun and Youngjae were already awake, watching the TV.

“Noona!” they both greeted cheerfully. That irritated you the maximum. They knew you have a class every Wednesday but they did not even bother waking you up. You stopped in front of them and threw an irritated glance at them.

“Should we eat?” Daehyun asked.

“HELL NO!” you shouted at him and left both of them dumbfounded.

On your way to your college you felt guilty towards them, Daehyun especially. He asked you nicely and you should have not shouted at him.

You ran the energy out of you to your class. Your lecturer permitted you to take the quiz but no addition time for you. You were late for 25 minutes; therefore you only had 15 minutes for a 40 minutes test.

You quickly scanned through the questions and damn it. You barely focus when revised through the notes yesterday and now the questions are just so tough. You scribbled whatever answer came to your mind and the time was up. You submitted your paper with a heavy heart.

That was the only class you had that day since the next class was cancelled. You did not want to go back just yet. You still felt and angry at the same time because of not waking up at the right time and screwed up your test.

You walked around the campus to kill the time. It was 10 minutes more to 12 in the noon. You sighed. It was almost 11 AM when you woke up. It’s not even a morning class. You cursed yourself.

You passed the basketball court and to add on the drama, one of the boys accidentally threw the ball and it hit you right on your head and to make it worse the boys were laughing. You said nothing, as an effort to prevent yourself from swearing at them. You held your breath and walked away from those bastards.

You could not even spot any of your friends in the campus that day to cheer you up. You wandered around and finally decided to leave the campus.

You walked slowly along the streets, buying some time. You were passing by the food stall when the ahjumma threw a small pail of water at you. You screamed because of shocked –the water was cold-. The ahjumma came out and apologized at you profusely. Since she was older, you could not bear feeling angry at her so you just said it was okay and quickly left.

You speed up your steps, unable to stand any more misfortunes. You finally reached your house. You quickly entered with your heart heavy and complicated with anger, guilt and so much more.

HEOL~

There you saw Daehyun and Youngjae in the kitchen. Was that even a kitchen? It was so messy! Everything was everywhere. Flour, utensils, creams, fruits and you name it. Not enough with that, Daehyun quickly ran at you and playfully poured some flour on your hair.

“WTF ARE YOU DOING???!” you shouted right at his face and dashed towards your room. You slammed the door and locked it from inside. You threw yourself on the bed, and took of your jackets.

What a day, you thought to yourself. Usually you took everything coolly, but somehow, your emotion was unstable right after you woke up. You wondered why. Too lazy to search for your hand phone in your bag somewhere on the floor, you rolled yourself to the sideway and reached the calendar.

You flipped your body and sat up straight. It was your birthday! And also exactly 1 week before you monthly-bleeding date. OMS! No wonder. Well, your moods are unusually nasty around your period time. And how on earth you could forget your own birthday!

You rolled yourself in the bed a few times. Frustrated, happy and ashamed at the same time. You slammed yourself back on the bed, hiding your head under the pillow and screamed. After a few moments, you collected yourself and decided that you must apologize to Daehyun and Youngjae.

You stood up right away, and sat back down almost immediately. Youngjae was there laughing at you.

“Aigoo noona, almost every year you forgot your birthday!” Youngjae shook his head in disbelief.

You smiled shyly and scratched your head.

Youngjae dashed forward and hugged you tightly.

“Happy birthday noona!!!”

“Thanks! I’m so sorry for being nasty this not-so-morning,” so uttered apologetically.

“Hmmm no biggies. Daehyun told me already,” there was a big grin in his face.

“Told you what?” blur.

“It’s about the time of the month,”

You felt your cheeks turned into a fierce red. “Oh well, hmmmm” you just could not find any words to say anymore so you said nothing more.

“Umm I’ll leave now. Daehyun is waiting for noona,” Youngjae said and pop! He was nowhere in the room.

You puffed your cheeks. You felt nervous all of the sudden. You took a deep breath and gathered the courage to come out of your room.

Silence. You wondered if Daehyun was not there.

Not sure where to go, you just head to the kitchen instinctively. The kitchen was tremendously messy a few minutes ago, but now, it was clean and shining. There, on the table, a cake with candles lit was prepared but you saw no one.

You went closer and saw a sticky note net to the cake.

“Wishing you the happiest birthday, Yoo Anna. You how I felt towards you, right? – Daehyun”

You smiled happily and read the short notes over and over again.

You felt a pair of hands slipped under your hands and wrapped its way around your petite waist. Daehyun rested his head on your shoulders and he whispered ‘Happy Birthday, Anna,’

You rested your head against his chest and smiled. You turned your body and faced him. You saw him wore this wide smile and you smiled back at him, muttering the word thanks.

“Cheesecake?” you asked him.

“Your favourite,” he nodded.

“Sure it’s not because you love cheesecake?”

“Well, you love it too,”

Both of you laughed and Daehyun sliced the cake and put it in the plate. He took a spoonful and shoved it at you. You took a spoonful and nodded vigorously, happy with the taste.  Daehyun ruffled your hair, making it messy but you did not care, the cake tasted good and you were happy.

Daehyun lifted you up and sat you on the table. You continued digging in the cheesecake and you ignored Daehyun who was looking at you intently.

He grabbed the spoon away from you and placed it on the table. He grabbed your wrist and kissed you hard. The kiss was rough and tasted like cheesecake. But, because it was with Daehyun, it brought you to heaven nonetheless.

He held your body, bringing you closer to him. You felt his tongue tracing your lower lips; you obliged and parted you lips. He immediately took the chance to explore your wet cavern.

Your tongue danced with his. You felt him lifted you up from the table. You were on your feet now and he kept on kissing you, pushing you against the refrigerator. You felt his hands roaming your sides. You felt ticklish, so you broke the kiss to laugh.

“Wue?” Daehyun looked at you.

“It’s ticklish,” you bite your lips to suppress your laughter.

“Jinjja?” Daehyun asked, his face was wearing a naughty smile and immediately you felt his hands slipped under you shirt, tickling your sides.

You laughed hysterically and Daehyun kissed you again, muffling your laughter. He lifted you up and you instinctively wrapped your legs around his waist. Your eyes were now leveled with his. You his hair lovingly. And you hugged him tightly. You looked back at him.

Just how much you wanted to say ‘I Love You, Daehyun’. It was so frustrating.

Daehyun nodded at you. Somehow, you felt grateful because in a way you and Daehyun could understand each other without having to say it out loud.

You traced your fingers on his eyebrows, eyes, nose, cheeks, lips…. Your fingers stayed longer at the lips. Remembering how great it felt whenever his lips met yours. You don’t want to forget any part of him.

Unknowingly you tilted your head and kissed him intensely. Daehyun kissed you back with the same intensity. You felt him pressing his chest against yours.

You felt your eyes wet with tears. D-8 before he left, before he disappeared from your sight. Your tears rolled down your cheeks and you knew Daehyun felt your flowing tears but he ignored them. He started to move away from the refrigerator. He brought you to your room. He kicked the door and put you on the bed gently.

You felt his hands went up and down your thighs, still devouring your lips. You s your hands around his neck. He broke off the kiss to remove his top and he lowered down to take off your shirt. He hastily kissed your lips before moving down to kiss your ears, down to your jaw line, further south to your neck and finally he kissed and nibbled at the sensitive skin on your collarbone.

You winced a bit when he bit and the skin. He went up to steal another kiss from you before his hand quickly travelled to your back, softly massaging it to make you relax a bit. You kissed his forehead and his lips. Again, Daehyun trailed his kissed lightly from your jaw to your neck. He suddenly stop and collapsed on your chest.

You panicked and called out his name a few times. He lifted up his head and shook his head before looking into your eyes.

‘Happy birthday’ he faintly smiled and he took the blanket to cover your upper body before moving away from the bed.

Pop! And he disappeared.

You sat up and looked around. You swear you saw tears were welling in Daehyun’s eyes before he said ‘Happy Birthday’ to you.

You knew how he felt.

Wanted to be together, forever. But reality is the total opposite. Wanted to make you as his, wanted to make him as yours. Wanted to complete each other. All could be done, but you knew how Daehyun think.

If both of you get too attached to each other, it might be very hard for you to get on with life once he left.

You took your shirt and wore it. You slipped yourself under the blanket and let your tears rolled down your eyes.

There, at the corner of the room, stood Daehyun. He made himself invisible.

But he was there, crying with you. 

 

 

 

**************

Another chapter is up!

i was listening to Happy Birthday, Dancing in the Rain and Coma when i write this ><

So, how's this chapter? ^^

no comment? well, no one said anything T___T

YAY!

/i'm laughing but not laughing/

/crying in the corner/

well hi and thanks to new subscribers! 

 

anyway ENJOY readers!! 

i love u all :D

-jungDAEbaby-