One Cute(?) Annoying Angel

The Price of Falling in Love with an Angel

 

“DAEHYUN???!!” you screamed and Daehyun looked around the house and shook his head.

“Noona, don’t scream like that!!! I thought the lamp was going to burst,” he pouted and diverted his attention back to his or MY cheesecake.

“STOP EATING MY CHEESECAKE!! And can we have a real conversation???!” you became annoyed seeing him acting like it is natural to have someone you have never seen before suddenly in your house, eating your cheesecake.

“You like tomato cherries too like? You’re lucky I’m here. If Zelo were here instead of me, you have to buy like 5kilos of tomato cherries every day. At least I just love FOODS,” he the spoon clean and stood up to his full height.

You were like only at his shoulder level. He was tall and you were just simply short =.=

Daehyun sat on the counter and finally abandoned the cheesecake. He lowered down his head to level his eyes to yours.

“What is it, noona?”

“Who are you?” you wrapped your arms around your body.

“Daehyun,” he said simple.

“Yes, you are Daehyun. From the group B.A.P????!” you carefully chose your words.

“That’s Daehyun too. Well now you know at least three Daehyuns. B.A.P’s Daehyun, your lifeless teddy Hyun and me, Daehyun,” he flashed another brilliant smile of his.

“So, you Daehyun, who exactly are you?”

“Mmmmmm I thought you can feel my presence all this while? You heard me last time isn’t it? And now, you can see me,”

“The whispering voice that almost drive me off the wall?”

“Well sort of. But that’s not my fault that you heard me last time or even see me in my nature right now,”

“What is your nature? For heaven’s sake just tell me, will you?” you were getting impatient.

“Touch me,” Daehyun held out his palm and gestured it to you. Hesitantly, you put your hand on his palm. You felt an immediate coldness seeped through your veins and it sent shiver to your whole body. The coldness is somehow pleasant and you like it. Daehyun let out a small cackling sound.

“I’m an angel. A guardian angel. Yours to be specific. I have been assigned to be with you all the time,” he pierced into your eyes while saying this.

“Angel? Seriously?” you wanted to laugh but did not quite sure whether the discovery was funny or not.

Daehyun suddenly put his hand on your chest. He pressed his hand right on your heart. You were so shocked with his action –well, someone’s hand was suddenly placed near your - but you felt his hand getting deeper into you; penetrating your skin down to its flesh. It was cold but slowly, a very pleasant warmth spread all over your body. Your tangled and complicated minds suddenly came to peace at once. Daehyun took his hand away from you and he smiled.

“Wow, that was awesome,” you looked at him in wonder.

“I’m not a witch or a wizard but angels can do some things human can’t do,”

“So back to the topic, what are you doing here?”

“I’ve always been here honestly. 24/7. Sometimes I walked with you to your college. We are supposed to be with you all the time. But I’m kinda choosy at times. I looked at you before you go, and if I sensed no bad omen, I’ll just let you go alone. After all your refrigerator is always full of foods. And I really hate it when you went to meet that bloke,”

“Ya! Stop calling oppa a bloke. You don’t know him!”

“I don’t know him? I’ve been with you throughout the years and met Himchan all the time and I knew what he think. It’s a great thing you broke up with him, ”

You snorted at him and continued, “How come I’ve never seen you before?”

Daehyun took a deep breath and began, “Well, angels will come to sight when the person they are guarding over is at the most vulnerable state. Emotionally drained and all,”

“So you’re saying that I’m at world end because I broke up with Himchan and it was so bad that I can actually see you now?” you scoffed.

“Well, yes,”

“I’m not that vulnerable. I know. I hate Himchan right now but he doesn’t mean all that to me,” you tried to deny the fact that Himchan means a lot to you and losing him is like having the sky fall on you. You wanted to cry again. You lost your parents five years ago in a car crash. You were so sad but you had this strong will power to move on and one year later you met Himchan. The loss of parents’ love made you yearn for the love from a man and Himchan filled the gaps. The fact that he was no longer in your life, the one who gave your hopes and strength for the past years betrayed you are enough to make you collapsed. Slowly, tears started to roll down your cheeks.

Daehyun put his hands on your shoulders and brought you close into his embrace. “I thought I would appear into you sight when your parents left you but I saw Himchan gave you strength enough for you to move on. I knew he meant everything to you. It’s okay noona, cry your heart out,” he your hair and patted you shoulders lightly. You stayed there, crying at the crook of his neck, sobbing and choking.

After a while, you stopped crying and looked up at him. Daehyun looked back at you and wiped your tear-stained cheeks. “You cried a lot already today so you are prohibited from crying after this. Arasso, noona?” he pretended to be angry at you. You chuckled a bit.

“But are you sure I’m a noona to you?” you asked him.

“I’m two years younger than you,” he stuck out his tongue and said ‘Mehrong~~~’.

“That’s good then. You have to listen to me then since I’m a noona,” you ruffled his hair playfully.

“Arasso. But noona, it’s getting late already. You have class tomorrow, right? Why don’t you go and take your shower and sleep after that?” he get down from the counter, turned you body the other way and he started to push you to walk towards your bedroom.

When you were in your bedroom, he went straight to your bed and jumped on it. He looked so happy.

“Why are you so happy?” you asked curiously.

“Well, now I can touch things instead of just passing through them. We can touch things human can touch once the human can see us. I’ve longed to sleep on this amazing bed! You looked so peaceful when you sleep noona!” he started to jump on the bed and a slight heat flushed all over your face and you blushed by the thought of having someone watching over you sleeping.

Daehyun suddenly kicked the teddy Hyun away from the bed.

“YA!!! What are you doing???!!” furious.

“Wue? I’m here now, what’s with this inanimate teddy? You don’t expect me to sleep on the couch any longer after all these years?” Daehyun blinked his eyes cutely at you. You swear you wanted to hug and cuddle him tightly but you restrain yourself from doing so.

“At least put him properly, don’t just kick him,” you stuttered on your words.

“That means you are okay with me sleeping with you on this bed right??? YAHOOOOOO” he suddenly concluded and it made you speechless.

“WHEN DID I SAID THAT?????!” you screamed at him. You were embarrassed honestly.

“Geez. It’s not like I’m going to do anything to you. I’m a man but……… yaaaaaa I don’t care I just want to sleep here!! And it’s not like there’s any part of you that I’m curious about,” he winked at you.

You felt your cheeks blushed to a fierce crimson red hue. “You ert angel!” you hissed and made your way to the bathroom.

You heard Daehyun laughed almost hysterically and you managed to hear his one last cry before you closed and locked the bathroom door.

“Noona! You look the iest if you wear the lacy purple lingerie,”

You turn on the shower and let water hit your body. You heard Daehyun singing happily out there.

“Great I got rid of that rotten good-for-nothing boyfriend and now I have that one annoying angel in my house,” you sighed heavily as you applied your shampoo furiously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******

Another chapter is up!

We'll get into the main point soon^^

stay calm and keep loving this!

and gotta love B.A.P :D

-jungDAEbaby-