=.=

The Price of Falling in Love with an Angel

 

You stepped out of the bathroom cautiously. You peeped through the doors and Daehyun was nowhere in your range of view. Maybe he was in the kitchen delighting his taste buds with the left over cheesecakes, as long as he was not in the room. For heaven’s sake because you went into the bathroom during the commotion –well, sort of a commotion considering your mind was complicated with Daehyun’s presence and how he teased you and what not- you forgot to bring you sleepwear with you. Well, all these while there was not an ounce of worry when you forgot your undergarments and all; you were alone in the house after all. Or at the very least, you believed so. You tiptoed to your wardrobe clutching tightly the rim of the towel draping your petite body. You took your sleepwear and quickly slid the cloth over your body and use the towel to wrap your wet hair.

“NOONA! I told you right? You look the iest with that purple lacy bra!” Daehyun’s voice echoed throughout the room.

Startled, you almost jumped off your feet. You wanted to turn around and smacked Daehyun’s head but yet again you were surprised realizing that he was wrapping his hands around your waist and he rested his head on your shoulders.

Your mind was frantic and your heart skipped a beat. Or was it two?

“Yoo Anna. I know you cried when you took the shower just now. It hurts me seeing you breaking down like that. What’s more he is such an undeserving jerk. I hope you won’t waste your tears for him anymore. Open your eyes and looked around. There’s always someone standing next to you,” Daehyun whispered softly. His words sounded so sincere that it touched you to the bottom of your heart.

“Komawo, Daehyun aa,” you uttered silently. Supposedly you felt uncomfortable when someone you just knew about his existence suddenly hugged you and acted intimately but it’s different with Daehyun. Your heart felt at peace almost immediately and you longed for his warmth. There’s something so comforting and lovable about him. You felt Daehyun drew a smile against your shoulder.

“Noona! Look under your sleepwear,” his voice suddenly tuned into another pitch; a real naughty voice.

You turned at once and looked under your sleepwear. You were wearing a plain colored bra before and now it changed to the lacy purple bra. The one he insisted on being the y one.

Instantly a phoenix red hue became visible on the skin of your cheeks. It was a great combination of flushed+flustered+anger. You looked up at Daehyun who was giggling softly.

“YOU ERT ANGEL!!!!!!!” you dashed forward –although you weren’t sure what you were going to do- and ran straight to knock him down.

However, sensing danger Daehyun held out his hand to prevent you from crashing him. And you, who were mad in overwhelming rage, could not see what he was doing. Therefore, when you felt his hands on your chest both of you stopped dead. You stopped marching, and he stopped giggling. Both of you darted your gazes back and forth from his hands to your chest.

Temperature rose to its maximum, trying to redeem yourself in any possible way, you pushed his hands away with all your might and jumped. Your head knocked him fair and square on his jaw. He cringed in pain and that caused him to lose his balance.

He felled down and on the way knocking your legs; bringing you down with him. Suddenly you were on top of him.

And to add spices to the drama, your lips unintelligently landed on his plump lips. Both of you widened your eyes and blinked at each other.

It took both of you a few seconds to absorb the whole situation before you rolled sideways.

‘What the hell just happened?’ your mind screamed in disbelief and you sat up straight.

On your side, Daehyun sat up too. One of his hands scratched his un-itchy hair and the other hand ran wild touching his lips.

“NOONA WHY DID YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS?????!!!!!” you jumped when Daehyun suddenly screamed and whined like a kid throwing a tantrum.

“YOU! ARE! INDEED! ONE!!! CRAZY!!! ERT!! A.N.G.E.L!!!!! GET OUT FROM HEREEEEE!!!” you screamed back at him.

Realizing that you were in a nasty mood, he slowly moved closer to you.

"Are you okay?" he voiced his concerned.

                      

You said nothing. Instead, you threw him a deadly gazed.

Daehyun whined some more before he finally left the room. Muttering something like ‘going to purify his soul’ and ‘stolen first kiss’ under his breath.

You hissed in anger and disbelief. It’s just one day and your life is just so complicated. When you thought your life was going to end as you broke up with Himchan but Daehyun appeared to give you hope a few hours ago. And now, he turned your life into another kind of mess. A whole different level.

You switched off the light and let the bedside lamp lit dimly.

You tucked yourself inside the blanket angrily. It’s not really angry to be honest. It’s just… something. You were not sure how to describe. Most likely, the word is not available in your dictionary. You wonder if your vocabularies are just limited or something.  

Although your mind was busy digesting all the happenings that day, you soon drifted off to sleep. A few minutes in your sleep you dreamed of a pair of soft lips kissed you delicately. It spread warmth and love and security throughout you physically and mentally. You smiled in your sleep and sleep without an ounce of trouble all night.

On the brim of your bed, next to you, Daehyun lifted his head and took his lips away from yours. He your hair very faintly, careful to not wake you up from your untroubled sleep. He smiled at you yet again. He slid down from your bed and sat there. His put his hands on the bed and rested his head on them. His eyes fixed on you. He leaned in again to steal another quick soft kiss. You smiled unknowingly.

“You think it was a dream, aren’t you?” Daehyun whispered softly into the night.

He kept on staring at you until him too, drifted into sleep.

Moments later, unintentionally, when you moved your body to the other side –where Daehyun was sleeping- you found one of his hands in your sleep.

Instinctively you put your palm on his. Daehyun on the other hand –who was sleeping too- felt your hand on his, so he intertwined his fingers with yours.

And both of you sleep in peace for the rest of the night. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********

Hi beloved readers!

Hugs to subscribers ^___^

I wonder if my chapters are too short?

Kindly reminding you all charming readers, don't just stay silent.

Say something will you? *aegyo2*

Ah sneakpeak: Daehyun and you will get into troubles soon! 

hehehehhehe

keep calm and love this^^

ppyong~~~

-jungDAEbaby-