D-9

The Price of Falling in Love with an Angel

 

 

 

Your eyes fluttered opened when the first ray of sunlight penetrated through the thin sheets of curtains. Slightly annoyed by the intrusion of the lights, you made an effort to turn your body the other way, away from the lights. That’s when you realized that you were not alone on the bed. When you turned your body your nose was inches away from Daehyun’s.

Your head was resting on one of his arms while his other arm was wrapped around your waist. He looked so peaceful in his sleep, undisturbed by the movements made by you. His breath was slow and steady.

You moved closer to him and looked intently at his lovely face. Your fingers automatically made their way to brush his bangs that has been covering his forehead. He flinched slightly and you immediately took away your fingers.

You sensed Daehyun waking up, so you quickly closed your eyes. Seconds later, you heard Daehyun yawned and you felt him tightened his grip around your waist. He leaned in closer and pecked at your forehead lightly before he let his fingers ran between the strands of your black hair.

Daehyun moved closer to your ears and whispered, “I know you are already awake,” simultaneously you felt his hands ran down your sides, tickling you. Unable to hold it in, you burst out laughing.

You gave up and opened your eyes, only to see him already hovering over you.  His eyes bored into yours and came even closer and pecked your lips lightly. You froze for a second before leaning up and pecked his lips playfully for a few times and he giggled happily.

Daehyun pinned one of your hands above your head and use his free hand to support himself from crashing onto your petite frame. Your used your free hand to brush his hair lovingly.

“Noona, your eyes are swollen,” as he said that he kissed your eyes softly.

You said nothing. Daehyun went down and kissed your lips. Gently and sweetly. You did not hesitate to return his kiss.

You felt Daehyun was losing his control over the kiss as he started to loosen down his grip on your hands. He nibbled at your lower lips and you felt his tongue intruded you mouth. His soft muscle felt amazing against yours, so you don’t complain about French kissing in the morning.

Daehyun took his lips away only to tease your ears down to your jaw line and neck, trailing the way using his nose and letting out hot breaths firing you up. He was about to kiss you again when both of you heard someone banging the door.

“YA JUNG DAEHYUN!!! What time is it already, mind telling me? Come out if you wanna have some breakfast! And Anna Noona~~ Let’s eat together,” both of you heard Youngjae’s screaming from the kitchen.

Daehyun involuntarily collapsed on top of you. He looked at you and you saw there was this slight pink hue spreading over his cheeks. You chuckled seeing him blushing after kissing you like that. He scratched his head and chuckled along with you.

You flung your arms around his shoulders and hugged him tightly. He stayed on top of you for a while. You kissed his cheeks a few times before pushing him away lightly.

“Let’s have breakfast,” you said to him as you stood and ready to get out from the room.

You saw him pouted and refused to move at all. You went back to him and held out your hands.

He smiled and took your hands gladly and finally stood up. Both of you walked hand in hand to the kitchen.

There, stood Youngjae wearing aprons. You looked at the table and saw toasts, fried eggs, tomatoes, sausages, and coffees ready. You ran to Youngjae and patted his shoulders; glad seeing the feast.

Youngjae flashed his boyish smile at you before throwing a deadly glare to Daehyun. Daehyun ignored him and took the seat.

You took the seat in front of Daehyun and Youngjae sat next to you.

“I’ve been dying to have breakfast together like this,” Youngjae uttered excitedly.

“Well, we are dead,” Daehyun replied and both Daehyun and Youngjae laughed insanely. You wondered if they found that funny.

The three of you started to dig in the foods happily and you realized that Daehyun had been stealing glances at you.

Youngjae stood and pushed Daehyun away, shoving him so that he moved to the other seat. So, Youngjae was now sitting in front of you.

“Haishhh I really can’t eat properly if you guys keep on sending love signals like that!” Youngjae shoved a spoonful of eggs into his mouth and he playfully threatened to hit Daehyun’s head.

You and Youngjae burst into laughters leaving only Daehyun acting confused.

“What are we going to do today?” Daehyun asked, looking straight into your eyes.

You shrugged. Truthfully it’s okay to not do anything. As long as Daehyun is there, next to you.

“Manicure?” Daehyun suggested. You could make out that there was this naughty tone in his voice. You blushed when you remembered it was you who initiated the kiss.

“NO WAY!! Not that I’m here,” Youngjae drummed his fingers on the table.

Daehyun smacked Youngjae’s head. “Why are you here, anyway?”

“Mmmmmmm… Since you have been warned by the Upper Angels, I’m here to monitor you. And I’m a Free Angel anyway. It’s up to me what I want to do, where I want to be,”

Youngjae forked a tomato and asked you to open your mouth. You gladly obliged and chewed the tomato. Daehyun hissed at Youngjae and both you just laughed.

“Can we just stay at home? I have a test tomorrow,” you quietly suggested. You knew how much both of them wanted to play but you could not afford failing the test.

To your surprise both of them nodded enthusiastically.

“I just hate going anywhere,” Youngjae shoved another spoonful of eggs.

“It’s not like it’s going to charge any of your energy. But I love staying at home,” Daehyun assured you.

Youngjae suddenly excused himself, saying that he gotta go somewhere, checking something in the Heaven. You laughed a bit seeing how grateful Daehyun looked when Youngjae said that.

You started to collect the dishes once Youngjae left. You saw Daehyun trailed off to watch the TV. ‘He’s not even bother to help me’ you thought deep in your mind.

Nonetheless you started to clean up the dishes and set the table clean again. You put off the apron once you settled everything.

You were startled when a pair of hands s around your waist. Daehyun rested his head on your shoulders and both of you stayed like that for a while.

He pulled your body towards him and lifted you up, placing you on the counter.

His eyes were piercing into yours. You stared back. Soon after, you felt his lips crashing against yours. One of his hands caressing your thigh and you put your hands around his neck.

You pulled away as your lungs burned out of breath.

“I lo…,” Daehyun’s words came to a halt when you frenetically pressed your fingers hard against his lips.

“MICHOSSEO??! ARE YOU MAD???!” your voiced rang across the house.

Daehyun was so shocked. It was clear that he was too carried away with his emotion that he forgot about the taboo words.

He hung his head low. Seeing that, you felt a pang of guilty spread all over your heart.

You pulled him by his shoulders closer to you, letting him resting his head on your shoulders. You patted his back and whispered you apology towards him.

“I’m sorry. If we have nine more days, nine more days it is. I can’t afford losing you sooner than that,” and you hugged him tighter.

“Mianhae noona,” he whispered back at you.

You jumped off the counter and lead him to the window in the living room. You let him sat there while you went to your room searching for your books and stuffs.

You came back a few minutes later and you saw Daehyun sat near the window, looking serene as his eyes scanned through the sky. You wondered what was in his minds.

You spread your books around on the floor as Daehyun stopped examining the space out there. You took a text book and a pen and lay down on your back.

“How can you study like that?” Daehyun asked.

You did not answer but you rolled on your back, moving closer to him and you rested your head on his laps.

“Now I can,” you said simply and began to get immersed into the notes.

You heard Daehyun softly chuckled and you felt his hands you loosed strands of hair.

Truthfully, half of you were so happy with his touch, which meant you spent like only 50% to really focus on your study.

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********

ROMANTIC SCENE FAILFAILFAIL

omggg this chapter is tooooo cheesy I could die =="

sorry if you felt the same /self stab/

anyway thanks to new subscribers!!

oh people, please COMMENT!!!^^

let me know if you too could die of the cheesiness Y.Y

anyway, I'm so so so tempted to write a rated M chapter in this fic.

Tell me, should I or should I not write a really smexy scene between DAEHYUN AND YOU/ANNA??!

COMMENT COmMENT COMMENT okay??

/group hug  with everyone/

and yes, I'm in love with JUNGDAEHYUN! xD

thanks for reading, and once again, please comment! hahaha bcuz i love reading comments! i dun ask for praises but i'd love it if you guys can share what's in your mind after reading my piece of writing ><

oh i was blabbering! sorry^^ i love u all :D

p/s gif image by me ><

-jungDAEbaby-