Bras and kisses

The Price of Falling in Love with an Angel

 

A few days passed. You went to your college like usual and you were back at home you saw him there; either in the kitchen eating or in your bedroom sleeping. As strange as his sudden presence in your life, you started to grow affection towards him.  The mere sight of him smiling at you is enough to make your heart feel at peace and warm. He annoys you sometimes but in that way you felt closer to him.

It’s Friday night and you felt like having fun. However, you don’t want to go out. You know, there are times when you feel like having fun but too lazy to go out and stuffs. It was not really a hectic day. You went to the library for a few hours to do some research and that’s all for the day. Still, you felt a bit tired. You slumped on the couch once you got home.

Daehyun quickly ran from the kitchen and took his seat next to you. To your surprise, he suddenly laid down and rested his head on your lap. You wanted to move but seeing Daehyun closing his eyes prevented you from doing so. Instinctively, your fingers started to his soft strands of hair. He smiled at the touch. His smile must be contagious because a moment later a wide smile spread across your lips. Both of stayed like that for a quiet few minutes. You were curious; wondering what was he thinking when you his hair, you wonder why he smiled.

“Daehyun aa. I want to take the shower,” you finally broke the silence.

Daehyun sat straight up and pouted. “DO you really have to take the shower now? I just want to sleep on your lap. I’m so tired……,” he drifted off.

“YA! Tell me what have you done today that you are so tired? Mind explaining to me?” you challenged him.

“Well….. ummm…. I was tired because I was eating?” he twisted his lips and clicked his tongue naughtily.

You just sighed and stood. You threw him one last unbelievable glance and made your way to the bathroom. You were quite sure that he winked at you before he went disappearing into the thin air.

You walked into your bedroom to take off your clothes and went to the wardrobe to take fresh clothes and underwear.

When you pulled the drawer where you arrange you bras, your eyes sighted unfamiliar sets of undergarments. All are new ones; not your style obviously. You opted for ¾ cup bras usually in colours and some of them were pastel colours with full cup and some push up bras. You left your jaw hanging seeing the new collections; ¾ cups lacy bras with variety of florescent colours and some other plain but y push up in black and white. No wonder Daehyun winked at you just now.

“I know he’s a ert. Why is he so obsessed with my bra????!” you nose flared but you shrugged it off and took one randomly and barged through the bathroom. “At least those new bras are expensive,”

 

**********************

 

You were humming happily as you came out from the bathroom. The shower was refreshing and you loved it. Your humming stopped when you heard Daehyun screamed “NOONA!” and you immediately scan through your room to find the source of the voice. There, he was sitting on your dressing table. You threw the towel in your hands at him and he jerked his head so the towel lay motionless on the floor.

Daehyun disappeared and the next second he was on your bed, he was cuddling his knees and his head lolled from side to side. ‘Aegyo?’ you asked yourself. Well, he is cute.

“Which one are you wearing right now, noona?” he asked innocently.

“Why do you care so much about my bra???????” you felt embarrassed in a way.

He disappeared again and this time he emerged right before you. He tilted his head slightly and you covered your chest instinctively. He chuckled and said “That one? Ummm one of my fav picks,” and he swooshed back on your bed.

You ignored him and went to your dressing table instead. You sat and started applying the toner and essence on your face.

“Noona, should we do manicure tonight?” Daehyun’s idea was out of the blue but you don’t hate it.

You turned to face him and said “OK!”

It was your favourite past times doing self-manicure. Guilty pleasure you could say. You brought the bags containing bottles nail polish and stuffs to the living room. Daehyun seemed excited and you laughed quietly seeing him like a little kid.

You spread all the nail colours and proud of the collection. All sort of colours, varieties of glitters and types.

“You first? Pick your favourite colours,” you nudged Daehyun’s arm lightly.

“Ummmm anything florescent, black and white,” he said.

You picked a bottle of black-red self-cracking nail polish along with neon green, pink, white-glitters and orange bottles and you started to unleash your arts on his fingernails. Daehyun chuckled once in a while feeling ticklish.

“But, aren’t these colours too girlish on you?” you asked him when you scrutinized your work. You were satisfied and proud with the neat detailing and smooth product.

“I don’t care. No one gonna see me anyway,” he said nonchalantly.

“There are female angels too, I suppose? Won’t they laugh at you?”

“Heol~~~ There’s no such thing as gender discrimination in our world,” he said in a serious face which tickled your heart and you laughed at him.

“What’s with the serious face? So unlike you,”

“See? You acted like you were annoyed with me when I’m naughty and all, but you think I’m not myself when I’m being serious,” he puffed his cheeks.

You said nothing and grabbed the wine-coloured nail polish and started to colour your own nails.

Daehyun squealed and you stopped. “Noona! Let me help you,” he grinned. You thought something else was happening but it’s just that he wanted to do the manicure for you. You nodded and shoved him the bottle.

You put your right hand on your knee to make it less shaky so that Daehyun can do it easily. However, it was obvious that he was doing it for the first time. His hand was shaking and unstable causing clumsy and lousy of colours formed on your nails. You told him you could do it just fine by yourself but he insisted on continuing it.

His face was so close to you. He mustered all his concentration on painting your right thumb. You took the chance to examine him. You eyed him mentally tracing his eyebrows. You wanted to see his eyebrows but it was covered with his bangs which silkily fell down on his forehead. Your eyes moved down to his eyes. Hi eyes were not big but not small either. His eyes were watery as he forced his concentration on painting your nails. He looked up at you suddenly and you blinked your eyes rapidly. You cleared your throat awkwardly and he used his eyes to gesture you to look down on your nails, signaling you that he’s done with the right hand. It was pretty messy but you realized that on each nails there were writings. You tilted your head to read it.

‘안나는 예뻐’ (An-Na-neun-Ye-Ppeo) [An-Na-is-pre-tty]

You smiled widely and looked at him. He looked shy and blew his bangs and took your other hand and put it on your knee.

Again, he was immersed in painting your nails and almost automatically you began to scan him again. This time your eyes focused on his nose. What a nose, you thought. You wanted to playfully pinch his nose and you smile at the possibility of him scrunching his nose if you did so. His cheek bones suddenly rose and you heard him chuckling maybe he did something funny with your nails but you won’t bother taking your eyes off his sculpture-like face.

Your eyes changed its direction towards the south of his face. You admired his sharp and y jawline, down to his adam’s apple. You gulped and shook you head mentally and travelled up again and you stopped at his lips. His plump pink lips were slightly parted. Maybe he was too focused to realize that his lips were like that. Nonetheless, you found his lips captivating.

As enchanting as it look, you found yourself drawn to him. Unknowingly, you moved your face closer to him. Out of the blue, Daehyun suddenly raised his head and found you only inches away from him. You stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds. That’s when you realized Daehyun lifted his head completely and you stopped moving towards him. But, you guys were getting closer. Aha, Daehyun was moving slowly towards you without breaking the eye contact. One inch closer and he gulped. He moved one inch closer and both of you were nose-to-nose. You could feel his breath by now. Your heart was thudding against your ribcage violently.

Daehyun titled his head slightly to the left and he moved yet closer. Your lips were a few millimeters away from his. Both of you were inhaling the limited air in that crammed space and it caused both of you to breath rapidly. You could see Daehyun his dry lips slightly.

He moved closer, you were sure your lips gonna meet his in any second now. You closed your eyes and felt Daehyun’s arm caressed your neck and his lips finally touched yours. You felt him closed his eyes too.

It was the sweetest and softest kiss you ever felt. His berry-scented hair was just amazing. He moved his head the other way so that he could explore more of your lips and you followed suit. You tilted your head slightly so that he could you your lips while kissing you. Your head was white in ecstasy. The kiss was nothing of the ferocious sort but it was intense with emotions though you knew Daehyun was handling you gently.

Both of you broke the kiss at the same time, gasping for air. Daehyun rested his forehead on yours. And he let out a small chuckle and it was contagious as you chuckled too.

He looked into your eyes lovingly and the connection was amazing to you. You felt like he was someone you have known for years. And this yearning-looks in his eyes mesmerized you. You wanted to love him.

He pierced into your eyes and moved closer to kiss you again but a sudden noise interrupted it. Something was ringing. It was not your phone. You looked at Daehyun and found him looking at his phone screen. His face changed almost immediately.

“Wow, angles got hand phones? Why aren’t you picking up the call?” you asked him and smiled at him encouragingly.

“well, ummm……*sigh*…. I gotta go somewhere,” he smiled blandly and his eyebrows furrowed and you dislike the discomfort look on his face.

“It’s okay. I’ll just be here… and.. umm .. don’t worry,” you found your words are awkward as you knew deep inside you felt disappointed because Daehyun had to go. He never left before. Or atleast not when he was around you.

He looked at you apologetically and uttered ‘Sorry’ before he stood. You stood up too and because it was awkward you just looked anywhere but at him.

Daehyun looked at his phone screen nervously and nodded at himself.

“I’ll come back later,” he said. You nodded and raised your hands awkwardly as you waved him goodbye.

He took a few steps away but he turned back and dashed towards you. Before you knew it, he was in front of you again. He took a second before crashing his lips on yours. He put his hands on your shoulders and kissed you again and again.

He finally let go of you and waved at you before he disappeared.

 

 

 

       

 

 

 

 

 

********

Hi! new chapter is here ^^

Nothing special i wanna say now but I do hope you guys love this and don't forget to show your love by subscribing and commenting^^

 

 

p/s someone will make a cameo in this fic soon!

stay tune :D

 

oh by the way, if you wanna know me personally, do buzz me at

twitter @_fsyud91

or

visit my not-so-fancy tumblr at tofupotato.tumblr

 

see you soon!^^

-jungDAEbaby-