You heard me?

The Price of Falling in Love with an Angel

 

Ch1

“Oppa, are we going to meet tomorrow? I miss you a lot,” you whined as cute as possible, trying to appear lovely to the person whom you are talking with over the phone.

“Hmmmm, Anna ya~ Oppa don’t think we can meet tomorrow. I’ll be busy throughout the week. Maybe next week?” the guy at the end of the line sounded uncaring with your intention, but you tried to shake off the possibilities of it.

“Jinjja? Hmmmm but I miss you Himchan oppa,” you tried again.

“We meet next week okay? I have some works to do at the office now. Annyeong Anna,” he cut off the phone call without allowing you to even say ‘goodbye’.

You and Himchan became a couple 4 year ago. It was during the Christmas Eve when you had your first kiss. He had been really good to you until a few months ago. Since your boyfriend is really a handsome man, his popularity is not a joke. There was a couple of time when you were on dates, some girls came to stop both of you and they would confess to him right in front of you. Back then, Himchan would proudly reject them and announced that you were his only girl but recently he just smiled at you awkwardly and enjoyed all the attention he got from those girls.

You looked at the clock on the wall. It passed 8 in the evening already. There was no way Himchan would still be at the office. He hated staying overtime at work. Your mind started wondering whether he was being truthful or not. You were sure that 95% of your instinct told you that Himchan was being different; as if he was being evasive towards you, the remaining 5% on the other hand wanted to believe what Himchan said. You thought for another second and decided to believe the 5% portion.

“Some women are really clueless. This is so frustrating I can’t live anymore,” out of the blue, you heard some sort of voice. You looked around. No doubt there was not a single living thing around you let alone a talking person. But you were sure you heard someone said that. It was a voice filled with disbelief; as if that person saw through what you were thinking –you were babbling in your head though- and he was somehow responding to you. You turned your head around busily, trying to find the source of the voice. You furrowed your brow and quietly asked “Who’s there?”

“Mwoya? You heard me?” the unknown voice asked, clearly started by the discovery.

You swear you could hear that voice somewhere. It was like the wind was talking. Somehow.

“She really heard me? She is really…….. just because of his good-for-nothing boyfriend!” said under his breath; silently.

You heard nothing anymore and decided to sleep early. Too scared to stay awake. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

********

Hi readers! 

This intro chapter is a bit short since I'm in the getting-into-mood phase :DD

I will update next chapter soon!

Thank you so much to subscribers and reader

p/s don't be a silent reader, ne? :]

-jungDAEbaby-