How I fell in Love with Her part1 (joonXoc)

Love chooses Nobody (MBLAQ Stories)

 

Riiiiiinnggg!!!!!!!!

 

Ugh.... five more minutes......

 

RIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!

 

“Argh!! Stupid alarm clock! Why do you have to ring!? Can’t I just go sleep like...I don’t know.... maybe like forever!!??” I said to my alarm clock, yeah I know that I’m crazy talking to this non-living thing.

 

So what? I don’t care because this stupid clock woke me up from my beautiful dream!

 

Uhh.......

 

I was about to kiss her! But this...this thing! Why do you have to interrupt! Aaarrgggh!! But my tantrum stops when I saw the time.

 

“What the @%@!! Why did you only ring now!?” I said gripping the clock tightly, now I’m officially crazy.

 

I hurriedly go to the bathroom and showered for three minutes. I even used the shampoo as soap to save time. Then after I finished cleansing my beautiful body I frantically wear my uniform and for the last touch I checked myself in the mirror and styled my hair in a very detailed manner.

 

“Oh Lee Joon you’re so gorgeous! Even a three minute shower can’t hide your awesomeness!” I praised myself to the highest level. Call me narcissistic or whatever cause I know for a fact that it is so true.

 

My name is Lee Joon and I’m the most popular boy in school. Top of my class, talented and of course handsome. Everyone loves me. Boys adore and follow me; girls are ready to take off their for me, don’t get me wrong I’m still a . Curious why I still am? Because I only have one room inside my heart for one girl and it is reserved for Hyemi, the girl I fell in love with whom I will give everything even if she doesn’t love me back....

 

Yet....

 

That’s why here I am right now walking briskly to school early in the morning. I’m not actually late in fact I’m an hour early before the bell rings. The reason for waking up in an ungodly hour is because Hyemi always go to school one hour before students comes and this is the only time I get to talk to her, well not really talk but more likely talking to myself and she’ll just listen but I don’t care as long as she’s with me.

 

As I walk to school I reminiscence the time I first saw her and this made me smile.

 

Flashback

“Ugh, why did I have to forget my notebook!” I scolded myself as I walk along on the corridors of the school to get my forgotten notebook in the classroom. But then I stopped walking when I heard faint music coming from the dance club.

 

“Huh, I thought everyone left already?” I got curious so I went to see who this student is, still practicing in this late afternoon.

 

“Maybe it’s Thunder?” I asked myself wondering if it’s my diligent bestfriend. Then an idea popped inside my head making me laugh evilly. I was ready to burst open the door to startle him but then change my mind when I saw that the door is slightly open so I peeked through it first to see what kind of a y dance he is doing again..

 

“Hmmmm, wait that’s not my bestfriend” I peeked again to make sure I am right.

 

“He is too slim to be Thunder” I squinted my eyes to see who is this mysterious ‘guy’ dancing skilfully.

 

Then it dawned to me, it’s not a he but a she.

 

Omg it’s a girl! I said to myself shocked to see a girl doing a really hard choreography.

 

But who is she? I know all the girl members of the club because I’m a member as well but I haven’t seen someone dance really great like that. Well, except me and Thunder of course.

 

Then I peeked again for I don’t know how many times until I recognized that familiar face. It’s....

 

“What the! It’s her!” I have to clasp my mouth with my hand because my voice is a little too loud from the shock startling her, making her turn around.

 

“Who’s there?” she said and that’s the first time I heard her voice making my heart skip a beat. Huh? Why will my heart skipped? Well I just ignored it for the meantime because I’m busy hiding behind the door right now.

 

“Maybe it’s just my imagination” she said again then resumed from dancing. After I made sure that she didn’t noticed me I peeked again to the ajar door and watched her dance.

 

It was Hyemi. Park Hyemi cousin of Thunder, the boyish aloof girl that every girl in school doesn’t want to get close to. She’s the new recruit recommended by Thunder. Every girl was envious of her because my buddy himself recommended her so no one is letting her go to the dance floor and everyday all she did was sit and watch while everyone was practicing.

 

Well Thunder can’t do anything about that because the majority of the members of the club are girls and they are scary and very possessive at that. Even me is scared to them at times. So all the boys in the club including me felt sorry for her.

 

But I didn’t know she’s this good. Hmm that’s why Thunder recommended her. “That sneaky brat why didn’t he tell me that his cousin was this good.” I have to scold him later.

I continued watching her and was completely mesmerized by her dancing, it’s just so graceful and very detailed but I was utterly shocked seeing her enjoying and smiling to every beat of the music for this is the only time I saw her smiled.

 

She must really love dancing.

 

Thump, thump.

 

My heart skipped again.

End of Flashback

 

After that I always go to the dance club every late afternoon just to see her dance on her own. I can’t get enough of her so I even asked Thunder what is her class schedules because she’s one year lower than us.

 

That time was a complete hell because he kept on teasing and pestering me saying that I should just marry her already. Well maybe in the future but not now.

 

But Thunder is very protective of his family so even if his teasing me about her I know that one wrong move and I’m dead.

 

Gulp. Yeah I’m serious. He can do it in a snap.

 

Everyday I watched her and everyday some feeling I don’t understand starts to grow. I have no idea what it is until one late afternoon I came up to understand that feeling.

 

Flashback

“Oh she’s a little early today” I cheerfully said so like a routine I went to my usual hiding spot and watched her again.

 

“Ooooh, she’s really great today too.” I praised her like a fan.

 

I watched her intently snickering at times then I heard her sigh as she stopped on dancing. Why?

 

“Yah, Lee Joon I know that you’re in there”

 

For a minute I thought I’m hallucinating until she repeated again. “Lee Joon...”

 

OMG! She knows my name! Well instead of panicking what to do that’s the first words that popped inside my head.

 

But wait, she knows that I’m here?

 

So I emerge from my hiding place head bowed down staring at the floor then I slowly lift my head up and shyly smiled at her.

 

“Umm...Hi? I greeted her unsure of what to say.

 

“You were watching me” she asked, well it’s more of a statement than a question. So I replied again shyly.

 

“Y-yeah” Asssht why do I have to stutter. Then I got curious on how she discovered because I’m completely confident that I’m like a ninja never getting found.

 

“H-how did you know?” I asked the magical question.

 

“Well you were snickering here and there so how can I not notice” she said annoyed.

 

I was completely embarrassed. But how did she come up on the idea that it was me watching her? Well of course it was me but she couldn’t just recognize my voice immediately. We never even talk.

 

Sigh that thought made me depressed.

 

“Oh if you’re wondering how I know it’s you, ask my cousin. He said that I should beware of you because you’re stalking me.” She answered my thoughts; amusement can be clearly heard from her voice.

 

Thunder! That brat I’m so gonna kill him tomorrow!

 

“I knew it for a week now...” she added.

 

Well scratch tomorrow I’m gonna kill him right now. I was already forming an evil plan on the steps of how to kill Thunder when I realized something.

 

“You’re talking! And in a sentence!” I blurted out to her shocked that the completely aloof girl in the whole school is smoothly talking to me and not just one word but a whole sentence at that. And this made me jump for joy not bothering the weird looks she’s giving me.

 

She questionably looked at me and suddenly her eyes widened like maybe from realizing something as well.

 

“Well yeah.... I’m shocked myself.” She said a sweet smile lingering on her face making my heart thump widely then her smile turned to a smirk before proceeding to dance again.

 

It left me dazed until she turned around to me and said, “Are you just gonna watch me? It’s awkward you know.”

 

I conquer all the courage that I have and replied to her, “Well if it’s okay with you can I practice too?”

 

“You’re really good at dancing and I don’t want to loose to you” I added teasingly making her laugh, the most amazing laugh I ever heard.

 

“Sure, do whatever you want” she said and then started to ignore me as she was completely absorbed in the music. Well it didn’t bother me though as long as I get to watch and practice with her.

 

That afternoon, spending so much time with her I came to know that the thirst of wanting to see her everyday is because I’ve fallen in love already. I didn’t know when but I certainly know how.

 

Please just smile to me always.

End of Flashback

 

I always practice with her every late afternoon after that and we got used of each other and that makes me happy seeing her comfortable around me.

 

The only thing that I’m upset about is I don’t get to hang out with her during lunch time or even during club hours because all the girls will always swarm at me. Even the calm Thunder is hella annoyed of them spazzing at him because he can’t be with his cousin too, whom by the way always eatin silently at the back of the school.

 

I even tried talking to her during club hours but those damn girls kept on getting my attention and will glare at Hyemi. That’s why I gave up on trying to talk to her with all those girls glued to me because they might harm her and oh god if that happens there will be a bloodbath cause I’m sure that Thunder and I will not let those plastics touch even a strand of her hair.

 

Now I’m going to school an hour early just to hang out with her after I recently found out that she always go to school early. Well courtesy of Thunder, I really love him mwuaha.

 

“Yah! Hyemi-ah!” I excitedly said as I saw her sitting on her usual spot doing something on her left hand. She must be startled because she suddenly stood up and hid her left hand on her back.

 

Hmm why?

 

 “Oh, J-Joon.” She answered meekly.

 

“Yah, didn’t I tell you to call me oppa?” I asked still walking. Why does this school need to be so big? My feet hurt from all the walking, tsk.

 

“Well no need for a babo like you” a smirk lingering on her lips.

 

This girl really.....

 

As I walked nearer to her I notice some bandages on the grass then looked at her left hand that was hidden at her back.

 

“Let me take a look at your hand” I asked her then she lifted her right hand.

 

“Not that. I know what I’m talking about.” I growled at her making her wince at the sound of my voice. Then she carefully lifted her left arm.

 

What I saw made my blood boil. Unfinished bandages wrapped on her very bruised hand.

 

“Who did this to you!?” I asked her and she looked at me scared and that made me soften.

 

“I’m sorry for scaring you.” I caressed her cheek a way of telling her that I’m really sorry. Why wouldn’t she be scared? This is the first time she saw me angry like this. Idiot Joon!

 

“N-no one did this to me, I-I hurt myself while I’m rinsing the dishes in the house. The clumsy me broke some plates injuring my left hand in the process” she said not making an eye contact with me.

 

She’s lying and I know it. But I will not pressure her on telling me the truth because there may be a reason on why she’s not telling me.

 

“Okay, I believe you.” I sighed.

 

“But let me bandage your hand, you at it terribly.” I gave her a smile then helped her bandage it, hurting me to see her in pain while I wrap it in her hand.

 

I might kill some girls today.