This is how it all ends final (joonXoc)

Love chooses Nobody (MBLAQ Stories)

 

JOON’S POV

Pak! The sound echoed throughout the bathroom, proof that the slap was really hard. Call me a sadist or whatever but her bruised cheek and their surprised faces made me smirk satisfied of what I did.

 

I don’t care if my reputation is at stake, if it’s for the safety of Hyemi, heck I can even welcome jail. That’s how much I love her. Yeah I know I’m crazy.

 

“J-joon, why?” Seojin said looking at me, tears falling from her bruised cheeks. Tsk, playing the victim here huh? I ignored her question and glared at all of them.

 

“Hurt her more and you will not get only this.” I threateningly said pointing my index finger on each of them. They widened their eyes, mouth opened shocked to witness this side of me. Well even I was shocked that I have this side, well for the sake of Hyemi. I’m not just a sweet guy you know.

 

“And you.” I turn to look at the speechless Seojin. She looked completely stupid by the way with her eyes as wide as a saucer. “Sick girl Seojin.” I said her name with distaste. Ugh even my tongue preferred to taste dirt than say her name.

 

“I.DON’T.BELONG.TO.YOU.” I said to her. “I DON’T BELONG TO YOU!” and to make it clear to her I repeated it. She didn’t answer me and just stared at me, hurt was evident on her eyes. Tsk, so what?

 

”Stay away from me and...” I trailed off and menacingly looked at them, “from her, STAY AWAY!” they nodded like their head was about to fall off. Their responses were so annoyingly funny that I just want to smack them. It made me satisfied for the second time. What just irritates me was Seojin’s response because there was no response at all. Whatever, maybe she was still dazed about the slap.

 

“I will not tell the school what you did to Hyemi because you might get expelled so just stay away from us.” So with a last warning look at each one of them I started to live but halt when I heard Seojin’s question.

 

“W-why? Why do you do so much for her!? Can’t you see that this will be your downfall!?” she said crying.

 

I just looked at her unaffected of her tears and simply said what I feel. “I love her.” Then I left still hearing Seojin wailing like a pig.

 

Hmm I lost so much energy from slapping Seojin pig, maybe I’ll just go home for now. Sorry Hyemi for ditching you but please understand kekeke. Sweet Joon is back.

 

HYEMI’S POV

Hmm why didn’t Joon showed up today? He was supposed to teach me some new dance move. Did he just ditch me? I thought to myself while I pack my things. That babo tsk, I’m gonna yell at him tomorrow.

 

I was about to head my way out of the dance club when suddenly someone pushed me again inside. I looked up and this made me sighed. Seojin again?

 

“You filthy !” suddenly I felt her hand made contact with my cheeks. She just slapped me. Is this her hobby or what?

 

“Yah, Seojin-ah don’t hurt her, we will get in trouble again.” Her friend said calming Seojin. Get trouble from whom?

 

“Just shut up and let me go!?” she forcibly yanked her hand and pointed at me. “YOU! Why did you have to go around telling him what we did to you!” Huh? What is she talking about?

 

“Umm I don’t get what you’re talking about.” I innocently answered her because I’m really clueless of what she’s saying. She scoffed. “Joon, I’m talking about Joon! How did he end up knowing!?” What!? I didn’t tell him about that!

 

“I hadn’t told him anything.” I calmly said and this made her furious. “THEN WHY DID HE CAME UP TO ME SLAPPING ME AT THE SAME TIME!?” I widened my eyes on what she said then looked at her cheeks. Yeah, she was slapped alright but more importantly he protected me from them.

 

“But I really didn’t tell him!” I honestly said. “LIAR!” she spitted fire on me. She really doesn’t believe me. But how did he really manage to know? I was about to make it clear to her that I didn’t tell Joon, but her next words stopped me.

 

“Stay away from him.” What did she just say? “I said stay away from him!” she said again. Why should I stay away?

 

“I refuse” I said looking straight at her. But then again her words struck me. “He will loose his popularity and reputation if you refuse.” What is the problem of this chick!?

 

“I will tell them that he hurt me and he’s a two faced @#&@!” She grudgingly said.

 

“And what makes you think anyone will believe you?” I asked her then she just batted her eyelashes and said, “Are you living under a rock!? I’m the most popular girl at school. Of course everyone will believe me and I have proof.” She pointed her cheek while smirking. They will really believe her.

 

“I am the only one who can get his reputation back so I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM!” I stayed quiet and contemplated what she just said. Will she really ruin Joon? Didn’t she like him?

 

“I thought you liked him?” I asked her.

 

“How can he be mine if you’re always with him you flirt!” hatred resonating from her voice. “Oh, and make him say sorry, he hurt my feelings you know.” She said faking a smile. Make him say sorry? He’s not the one at fault, it is clearly yours. “So what’s your answer?”

 

“I need to think.” Is all I can say.

 

“Think fast. His reputation is at stake.” She said and left.

 

The next day gossips started to spread like a wild fire. Thunder even asked him if the gossip was true but he didn’t say a word. Maybe he didn’t want to tell us what happened and keep it to himself. Stubborn Joon.

 

 Everyone talked about Joon being a fake and him being violent towards a girl. Everyone started to disliked him, even his most loyal fangirls abandoned him. No one even dared to talk to him.

 

But then Joon didn’t pay attention to it all. He just stayed like his normal self. But then the teachers came to know about the gossips and even them gave him cold shoulders. Everyone treated him harshly.

 

A week passed and still he get the same treatment. He ignored it all but you can’t deny the fact that he was feeling lonely and hurting inside. Only Thunder stayed and comforted him.

 

Me? I just watched him from afar. Hurting with him.

 

Why joon? Why don’t you tell the school what really happened? That you’re not at fault here? That you’re just protecting me? Is it because they might get expelled? Did you not think that you might get expelled at what you did too if you don’t tell the truth.

 

You shouldn’t have defended me in the first place if you know this will all happen. You shouldn’t have protected me. I’m just nothing to you. Why do you have to be so kind? Please don’t be too kind to me; I might misunderstand your kindness. And don’t get my hopes up because this will only hurt me in the end. Now that I’m starting to realize what I really feel.

 

I watched him being comforted by Thunder. He was in so much pain. It hurts to see him like this. He doesn’t deserve to be treated this way.

 

----

 

“So did you make your decision now?” Seojin said facing me with her other friends on her side.

 

“Yes.” I said with conviction. Hyemi you’re doing the right thing. “I’ll stay away from him.” Don’t let Joon be hurt no more.

 

“Now go and tell him that.” She said while tilting her head to her side, taunting me. I needed to stop myself from scratching her face so I started to leave.

 

“And Hyemi.” I halt when I heard her voice my back still facing her. I didn’t dare look at her horrifying face. “Make him hate you.” I was frozen from my spot. “I need to make sure that he doesn’t come back to you.” Her words poison on my ears.I didn’t say a word and walked away. Hearing them laughing evilly behind my back, celebrating my loss.

 

You are all unfair.

 

----

JOON’S POV

Hyemi texted me saying that she wanted to meet up at the dance club after school. This made me happy for the first time in a week. It was a dreadful week that caused me to be in so much pain. I expected this to happen, but I didn’t regret what I did. It was all for Hyemi.

 

The thought of her made all the pain fade away. Should I confess to her now? I asked myself hesitating if I should let her know my feelings. Then her smiling face popped in my mind. That’s it I made a decision. But little did I know that she made a decision too, and a big one at that.

 

I saw her coming of my way and this made me smile widely but then quickly fade away when I saw the look on her face. Is she in pain? But then when she saw me looking at her, her expression changed from pain to nothing. Expressionless. She was being different and I can’t decipher her thoughts making me worry. I was about to ask her what’s wrong when she spoke up first.

 

“Why didn’t you told me about it?” she asked menacingly. I looked at her questionably then she spoke again. “Why did you have to hurt her!” and it all clicked. She was talking about Seojin. I look her in the eyes and what I saw made my heart bleed. All I saw was hatred.

 

HYEMI’S POV

“Why did you have to hurt her!” I said to him looking at him full of hatred. His expression crushed my heart. It hurts.

 

“B-but Hyemi, they hurt you.” He reasoned out. Pain was evident in his voice. It hurt me to the pits that I just stand there staring at him wishing these were all just a dreadful dream. But then these were all reality. “It’s your entire fault that they hurt me!” There I said it. His face was full of pain. It hurts.

 

“SAY SORRY TO THEM!” My words filled with hatred. His tears were threatening to fall. I’m sorry, it hurts. I’m sorry. I have no choice; this was just the first step of gaining your life back. And that is getting rid of me from you. It hurts.

 

“But Hyemi please listen to me! I did it because I—“

 

“STOP! I DON’T WANNA HEAR ANY OF YOUR CRAP!” I stopped him because I know that if he finished those words I might crumble and tell him that I didn’t meant this all. It hurts.

 

“Hy-Hyemi-ah,.. please listen to me.” He pleaded. I closed my eyes not wanting to see his pain. “I.Hate.You.” The words I dreaded poured out from my mouth. His tears started to fall. “I hate you” Liar.It hurts

 

“I really hate you” such a liar. It really hurts.

 

“Say sorry to them if you don’t want me to despise you more.” I said the words that I am sure stabbed him. I was doing terrible on hiding what I really feel for him when he said the words that almost made me fall apart.

 

“Let me ask you, from the time we’ve been together is there even a time that you felt something for me?” he said almost begging to me. It crushed me. Please don’t be like this.

 

“NO. You always make me feel that I’m nothing compared to you.” I said turning my back from him because I’m sure that anytime my tears will start to fall. “Stay away from me and my life” No stay with me please...

 

“This is what I feel for you” No this was all a lie. I’m so sorry. I left him not wanting to see him fall apart. I went home feeling empty and that was the time I first broke down. I’m so sorry Joon. I love you too.

 

JOON’S POV

I broke down, I don’t care what I look right now. It hurts, the pain was too much that it made me scream. It’s like a dagger stabbed my heart opening it widely and putting salt into it. It was too much to bear. I caused her so much pain until now. I didn’t even know that she was hurting. All I cared for was my feelings.

 

‘Say sorry to them.’ If saying sorry to them will not make you despise me even more then I’ll do it. I will swallow my pride for you. And even if it pains me to stay away from you I will do it. Just please don’t hate me.

 

HYEMI’S POV

Again, news spread like wild fire. Joon apologized to Seojin. Everyone started talking about it. The news said that Joon didn’t really meant to slap her. They were just practicing some dance together and Joon accidentally slapped Seojin when he slipped.

 

What a lame excuse. Well Seojin’s not stupid for nothing. Why not just tell them the truth that she was slapped because Joon was just trying to protect some girl she bullied. And that was me. But of course she will not let anything ruin her reputation.

 

Students and teachers started to treat him nice. His fangirls were back again and he even gain more. he gained back their respect. They are all despicable, they treated him like trash and now they act like nothing happened?

 

Joon started to ignore me, of course I expected it but it still hurts. He stopped meeting me every morning and stopped staying with to practice more after club hours. He doesn’t even make eye contact with me anymore. It really hurts.

 

Thunder became suspicious on what was happening and confronted me. I broke down in front of him and told him everything. As in everything starting from what Joon did for me, Seojin’s blackmails and my lies to Joon.

 

FLASHBACK

“Why didn’t you told him the whole truth!?” Thunder asked me frustratingly.

 

“And what? Make things worse? Joon is being treated harshly and you witnessed it all. His pain. I just want to give him his life back.” I said as tears fall down from my eyes. I broke down.

 

“Ssshhhh it’s okay, everything will be okay.” He said hugging me to comfort me.

 

“P-please don’t tell anyone.” I begged him to say yes.

 

“I won’t. If this is what you want. I promise.” He said to me reassuringly and that made me satisfied of his answer.

 

I didn’t have a clue that he was crossing his fingers behind his back.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

IT HURTS. It hurts me to see him being happy, talking to other girls. It hurts me every time he ignored me. He was even talking sweetly to Seojin.

 

Rumours said that they started dating and that was a big splash of water on my face. Everyone said that they were made for each other, two beautiful people becoming a couple. I’m now just nothing to him. I can’t take it anymore.

 

So without informing anyone even my cousin I transferred schools. No one will even notice that I’m gone even Joon, except for Thunder of course.

 

------

 

It’s been a month since I started a new life. I change myself and became more outgoing. No more tears and pain. It was all forgotten, but my feelings for him are still inside stubbornly staying and demanding not to be forgotten.

 

Now here I am sitting at my desk at the back staring outside the window. I was daydreaming about Joon when all the girls started to squeal. Hmm maybe because of the new student coming today. So it’s a boy?

 

I ignored the entire ruckus and continued staring outside. I was completely absorbed of my thoughts that I did not even bother to hear the new student’s introduction. All that I heard was he‘ll be sitting beside me. I don’t really care. I feel him sat beside me but I ignored him.

 

“Hi.” My whole body froze hearing that very familiar voice. This made me looked at the new student. My mouth hanged open and my eyes widened.

 

“J-Joon?” I said never believing that he is in front of me.

 

“Hmm, it’s me.” He said with a smile. I missed his smile.

 

“How did you know I’m here?” I asked still staring at him wishing not to wake up if this was all a dream.

 

“Thunder.” He said and smiled again. “He told me everything.”

 

My eyes widened again at that. He knows!? But Thunder promised! Ugh that brat maybe he crossed his fingers while promising. Then I remembered Seojin.

 

“Seojin? What happened to her? I heard you two were dating?” I can’t help but ask. His face contorted at the mention of her name.

 

“Oh, that ? First we weren’t dating, she made it all up.” I was relieved hearing that it’s not true.

 

“And she’s already expelled if you’re curious to know.” He added.

 

“What? How?” I asked.

 

“Well thanks to Thunder, after you transferred he was very furious so he broadcast to the whole school the truth. Haha I can clearly remember that day. She was ready to hang herself up.” He said full of amusement.

 

“I really love my bestfriend for standing up for us. If it weren’t for him maybe we are still suffering right now.” He said looking straight at me making my heart skip. Okay I owe you one cousin.

 

"But wait, we're not in the same year right?" I asked when I remembered that his a year higher than me.

 

"Well is it wrong to always want to be with you?" he said whith his most sweetest voice. I blushed at what he said so I turned my back at him. He did this to be with me?

 

“Hyemi-ah...” I turned again to him when I stopped blushing.

 

“Hmm?” I asked.

 

“I love you.”

 

I looked at him while my tears started to fall from my eyes. The whole class looked at us curiously but I ignored all their stares.

 

He confessed to me. Joon confessed to me. More tears flowed from my eyes as I replied to him. Wanting him to tell what I feel for so long.

 

“I love you too.”

 

We smiled at each other savouring this moment. He was about to kiss me when the whole class cheered interrupting us. And that’s when we notice their presence making us embarrassed.

 

Then suddenly Joon’s mouth formed an ‘O’. Maybe he remembered something?

 

“Oh Hyemi I forgot to tell you!” he said looking at me.

 

“Yeah? What is it?”

 

“Thunder’s transferring in here too!” He said clapping his hands with delight.

 

 Babo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

finished! next stop, g.o's story :D