Pretending part1 (seunghoXoc)

Love chooses Nobody (MBLAQ Stories)

 

Hey, I just met you,

And this is crazy,

But here’s my number,

So call me, maybe?

 

“Ugh damn this stupid ring tone...” I grunt as I woke up. Morning is not really my thing and accompanied by this ringtone will only make my morning worse.

 

I looked at the clock and became irritated when I saw that it’s only 4am. What the heck!?

 

I roughly grabbed my phone ready to shout at the caller, maybe it’s just Byunghee messing around with me again early in the morning. I answered it expecting it to be him.

 

“YAH DUDE! What’s your problem!? It’s only four in the morning you dimwit!” I said with my big grouchy voice.

 

“What the hell bestie is this you?” My eyes widened mouth agape as I heard the familiar tomboy voice that I always like to hear. Oh shoot! It’s her!

 

“Hello? Is this my bff girly Seungho babe?” she questioned.

 

“I-it’s me bestie!” I said in a high pitched voice.

 

“Hmm then why did you sound so manly when you answered the phone?” she asked. Now what will I do?

 

“I-I did?” The only thing that I can do is to feign innocence.

 

“Yeah you did. You didn’t notice? Ah I thought you bump your head and became a man.” She teased. Now it’s time for me to act.

 

“O-M to the Geeeh! Never! Ugh why do you say those words easily? You know that I get goose bumps all over my beautiful body when someone tells me that I am a man!” I shrieked.

 

“HAHAHAHA! Yah bestie you’re like a girl stop complaining!” she laughed heartily. Hearing her ungraceful laugh makes me smile.

 

“But I wanna become a girl.” I pouted.

 

“Hah. Never in your life.” I can almost imagine her smiling evilly. It is so her.

 

“Hmmph! I already know. So by the way why did you interrupt my beauty sleep?” I asked with a girly voice.

 

“Psshh beauty sleep my . Don’t you remember? You asked me to teach you play basketball. You said that you want to get closer to guys using sports right?” she said with amusement.

 

Aiiishht I forgot. I silently slapped my forehead scolding myself for not remembering.

 

Damn Byunghee forcing me to accompany him to some club just to flirt with girls. He’s the reason I slept late. I’m gonna kill him later.

 

“Of course I remember bestie I just really woke up late.” I reasoned.

 

“Yeah whatever, just wash up now I’m already on your front door.” She said before cutting the line. I sighed.

 

 Why am I doing this?

 

That’s what I always asked myself every single day since I decided to start all of these and the only answer that I always came up to is her smiling face.

 

Gong Yunmi, that’s her name. I first saw her when me and my friends decided to jog on the park early in the morning and saw her playing basketball by herself. I didn’t even have a chance to breathe because cupid struck me immediately the moment I saw her.

 

And I know that it is love.

 

So everyday I always go to the park just to see her. But I don’t have the courage to approach her so I just observed her from the side, not informing my presence.

 

Then there was a time that I went with Byunghee on the park. Maybe he noticed me staring at her intently because he suddenly looked at me with his poker face. That’s the time I came to know her name, through Byunghee.

 

Flashback

“Seungho stop staring at her, she’ll melt!” Byunghee teased me interrupting me from my reverie.

 

“Yah! Mind your own business!” I tug his arm and stared at her again.

 

“Do you like her? I mean Gong Yunmi-shii?” he asked sheepishly.

 

“Ah yeah I like her, Gong Yu—“ I stopped when I realized something.

 

“W-wait! You know her!” I said incredulously.

 

“Yeah she’s my classmate from engineering school.” He said proudly. This made me irritated.

 

“Are you guys close?” I said hoping that they are and half hoping that they weren’t. I’m a little jealous okay.

 

He pouted. “No we aren’t.”

 

I smiled. “Haha of course you’re not. You are too weird for her!”

 

“Yah am not. Besides she’s not close with any of the guys in my class, only with the girls.” He said.

 

This made me frowned. “Huh? Why?”

 

“She dislikes guys.” Byunghee answered.

 

“W-what?” I was dumbfounded by his words. “Can you make it clear?”

 

Byunghee sighed and ruffled his hair. “I said Gong Yunmi-shii dislikes guys to the point of ignoring them like they’re just thin air.”

 

“What!? Why?” I asked again.

 

“She thinks that all guys are disgusting, dirty and irresponsible.” He said.

 

“What the heck. Not all guys are like that. Some guys are very attractive, example, us.” I pointed myself and Byunghee making him laugh.

 

“Haha so what if we’re attractive she doesn’t care. She likes girls by the way.” Byunghee snickered waiting for my response.

 

“She what!?” I asked not believing his words.

 

“She likes girls. Trust me I’m telling the truth.” He said.

 

“T-then she,.... she’s a to-tom—“ the words where stuck in my throat making it hard to say.

 

“Yeah. She’s a tomboy.” He said.

 

This made me helpless. “What the hell. She like girls!? Then how can I make her fall for me? Scratch that! How can I even approach her!? She loathed guys, @#&%!”

 

“Um not loathed only disliked.” He corrected.

 

“Whatever, dislike or loath is just the same because it’s impossible to approach her!” I shouted at him.

 

“Hmm not really, if you become gay maybe. She’s totally okay with gays.” Byunghee innocently said. This made me think, and then I smiled evilly.

 

“Wa-wait don’t tell me you’re thinking of be-becoming one?” he said but I ignored him and just laughed evilly.

 

Hohoho. Thanks Byunghee for the idea.

End of Flashback

 

After that I decided to start my plan. I spend two weeks learning the behaviour of gays; I even change my ring tone to a girly one. From time to time learning something new makes me want to throw up. But luckily I endured. And when I felt that I was ready to do it I bravely approached her.

 

Flashback

“Okay. Red flowery purse, check, pink handkerchief, check and lastly...”  I looked inside my purse.

 

“Make-up, double check.” I grinned.

 

I started walking on the park expecting to see Yunmi riding her bike. I know because I’m always stalking her. Then I saw her, earphones plugged on her ears.

 

And that’s the signal to start my plan. So I walked not forgetting to sway my hips my purse on my left hand then purposely blocked her way.

 

BLAG!!

 

She bumped me making her fall of her bike and my things scattered on the ground just as I planned.

 

“AAHHH that hurts!” she said angrily.

 

Damn her voice is y.

 

But I can’t be distracted I have to continue my plan.

 

“OMG! So you’re angrier than me!?FYI, I’m supposed to be much hurt. You hit me with your bike!” I girly whined.

 

She must be surprised because she just stayed quiet. She looked at me from head to toe. Her expression was so cute making me want to pinch her cheeks but I stopped myself.

 

“You’re gay?” she asked.

 

“Duh! Isn’t it obvious.” I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Then I continued my act. I looked at the ground and made my most horrible face.

 

“Gosh!! My things! My precious make-up it’s all broken!” I kneeled and dramatically cried.

 

“I-I’m sorry” She also kneeled and helped me pick up my things.

 

“I’ll make it up with you.” She said.

 

“Hmmph how?” I said while biting my lips stopping it from smiling.

 

“How about I treat you to some delicious meal then I’ll replace your precious make-up.” She offered. And that’s what I want.

 

“Hmmm” I played hard to get.

 

“Please.” She used her puppy eyes tormenting me.

 

“Fine. Deal!” I huffed.

 

“So what’s your name?” she asked.

 

“Yang Seungho. How about you?” I asked even though I know already.

 

“Haha such a manly name for a gay like you. I’m Gong Yunmi. It’s nice meeting you Yang Seungho-shii.” Hearing my name from her made my heart beat rapidly.

 

“ So, can we be friends?” she asked.

 

“Friends.”  I replied celebrating on my mind.

 

Yang Seungho is a genius. Plan succeeded.

End of Flashblack

 

Ahh we became closer and closer after that. Now she is my best friend and we are inseparable. But I’m not yet contended.

 

I don’t want to be just inside the friend zone. I want to be more.

 

 I was dazed for a moment then immediately got dressed when I remembered that she’s already here.

 

I took a quick shower and wore my red tracksuit then I checked myself in the mirror.

 

“Ah Seungho you’re really handsome, ah no. You’re pretty.” I said pointing my index finger on the mirror. I was ready to go, but then I forgot something. My flower patterned red purse.

 

I grabbed it and sighed.

 

Time to pretend.

 

 

 

 


sorry for making our manly seungho a gay XD pls wait for the part 2!

 

if you have time please support my two new fics. thank you!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/398540/going-back-byunghee-dara-joon-mblaq-mir-seungho-thunder