Feelings:Discovery part4 (seunghoxoc)

Love chooses Nobody (MBLAQ Stories)

 

Seungho’s POV

“Aisssth, where the heck is he?” I said impatiently under my breath. Byunghee and I were supposed to meet at the usual club we always go to every night.

 

“Hey give me some martini.” I called the barista.

 

“Okay.” He said busily wiping the glasses. “Martini coming up.” Then he looked up.

 

“Oh Seungho-shi it’s you.” He said startled.

 

“Yeah been a long time Joon.” I greeted him bumping our fist together.

 

“It’s really been a long time man.” He laughed and I laughed with him. We knew each other because me and Byunghee were a regular here.

 

“Wait I’ll get your drink.” He walked to the shelf where all the beverages were placed.

 

“Here.” He said with a smile.

 

“Bottle of champagne?” I asked.

 

“It’s in the house, to celebrate your comeback here.” He chuckled and gave me a toothie smile. I smiled and pour myself a drink. I was about to thank him when someone interrupted us.

 

“Wooah what are you guys celebrating? Am I missing something?” Finally.

 

“What took you so long?” I said annoyingly.

 

“Easy there gramps. Some girl asked me out on a date, I can’t just reject her.” Byunghee proudly tells.

 

I rolled my eyes at him. “Player.” I loudly mumbled for him to here. But he just ignored me and winked at a group of girls.

 

“So...” he started looking at Joon and me after he was done with his flirting. “What are you guys celebrating about?” he asked eyes twinkling at the poor champagne. I noticed him and I gripped the bottle tight.

 

“Yah, don’t even think about drinking a single drop. This is mine.” I scold him.

 

“Pssh stingy.” He pouted. My face turned sour from his attempt of acting cute. Disgusting.

 

“Babo Joon why does he got to have a free wine? That’s unfair!” Byunghee complained. I just sipped my wine looking straight at him.

 

“Yah Byunghee-shi don’t call me that!” Joon said while mixing some drinks. “I gave it to him for free because it’s been a while since he came to the club.” He reasoned.

 

“Ah oh, yeah that’s right it’s been a while.” Byunghee looked at me slyly and smiled evilly. “Do you want to know why?” he continued asking Joon.

 

“Why?” Joon asked. I glared at Byunghee but he ignored me and raised his eyebrows.

 

Oh Byunghee you leave me no choice. I sneakily took a fork on the counter.

 

“He’s been busy disguising as a g---“He stopped, looking at my hand, blood drained from his face. Why won’t he? I just stomped his foot hard and threateningly point the fork at him. But of course it was perfectly hidden on Joon. Just me and Byunghee silently battling.

 

“Why did you stop? What do you mean by disguising as a g--?” Joon asked not feeling the tension between Byunghee and me.

 

“O-oh,” Byunghee stuttered while I gave him an ‘I’ll-kill-you-look’ and this time I raised my eyebrows at him. “Wh-what I mean is he was busy disguising as a good man to get a girl hahaha, yeah a good man.” He laughed nervously.

 

Yah you idiot! Who would fall for that lame excuse! I thought irritatingly. As if he was reading my mind Byunghee mouthed ‘Trust me’ giving an epic fail aegyo.

 

“Huh? Good man?” See! He didn’t believe you. Darn it.

 

“Any girl would fall for you, no need to disguise like that.” Joon looked at me and tapped my shoulder. I looked at him in shock, mouth agape.

 

Byunghee looked at me and whispered ‘I told you so’. “You’re already a good man.” He smiled at me and left to tend to some customers. I looked at his back with pity.

 

“He really is a babo.” I mumbled and Byunghee laughed hard earning the stares of the customers and Joon. Our friend, barista Joon looked at us innocently and Byunghee laugh much harder even slamming his fist on the counter. This one is an idiot too.

 

---

 

“So why did you want to meet up.” I said while chugging the last drop of champagne.

 

“Tell me the details of this stupid drama of yours.” Byunghee said.

 

I sighed and looked at him. I told him all the details from day one. How I met her, became her best friend, how I continuously disguised myself as a gay and my hardships of becoming one to the time I met Byunghee at the mall.

 

“I can’t believe you.” Byunghee said shaking his head.

 

“What will Yunmi feel about this?” he questioned.

 

“About me not really being gay?” I said.

 

“Yeah. What if she finds out that you’re not really gay and you are just pretending to get close to her?” Byunghee said. I never thought about that.

 

“Umm.” I don’t know what to say.

 

Byunghee massaged his temple and talked. “As expected you didn’t thought about what she will feel with all of this.”

 

“Sigh. Yeah I didn’t.” I said dejectedly.

 

“Is this some kind of game you are pulling?” he asked.

 

I can’t believe what he just said. “So you’re telling me that I’m just fooling around?” I bluntly asked.

 

“Well you’re a player for a reason.” He said.

 

I was so pissed at what he said that I answered him with sarcasm. “Yeah I’m just playing around with Yunmi, as soon as I’m fed up with this stupid little act I’m gonna tell it straight to her face that I’m not really gay, happy?”

 

What a friend he is, doubting me like that.

 

I was about to stand up from my seat to leave when someone grabbed my face and forcedly kissed me. Who in the hell!? I grabbed her hands attempting to push this but her claws that were practically digging my cheeks made it hard.

 

This is literally abusing my lips. I gripped my knuckles preventing myself from beating this . And thank goodness someone pulled her off.

 

“Yah lady you better stop him before he beats you.” My saviour no other than Byunghee said. I rolled my eyes.

 

“But I’m his girlfriend.” the girl answered back. I looked at the girl carefully remembering when I met her. Like a light bulb turning on I remembered. She’s the girl I last hooked up before I met Yunmi.

 

“Oh you’re—“I said trying to remember her name.

 

“It’s Eunjung, and last time I checked I’m your girlfriend.” She flipped her hair and checked her nails.

 

I scoffed on what she said. “Last time I checked it’s just a one night stand.” I snapped. It’s true, I remembered that the last time I fooled around was having a one night stand with a girl that I don’t even remember.

 

“What!?” she said angrily.

 

“Why are you getting angry? Don’t I always tell every girl that I don’t stick to one woman before I hook up with them? That includes you.” I said.

 

“You stupid playboy!”  She was about to slap me when Byunghee stopped her hand.

 

“Don’t even think about it. You should know that he will never be with the likes of someone like you. A player is always a player.” Byunghee said staring straight at her. The girl pulled her hand from him and walked away.

 

“Don’t even think that I will thank you for that.” I said stubbornly. I was ready to leave when his words stopped me.

 

“A player is always a player.” The words he said that prevented me from leaving.

 

I turned and asked. “What are you trying to say?”

 

“You’re a player and will always be that’s why I strongly doubt you about your feelings for her.” He said.

 

He sighed and continued. “Look Seungho, from what I observed she’s a good girl. She’s different from all the girls you hooked up with. If you’re just playing with her I’m telling you to stop now.” Byunghee explained.

 

I sighed. “Why don’t you understand me? I like her. Heck I love her. God knows how much I love her and every day I’m deeply falling hard.”

 

I scratched my head and sat on the seat I sat on earlier. “You know me Byunghee. I enjoyed my image as a playboy and I don’t let anyone hurt my pride.”

 

I stopped from speaking and looked at him straight in the eyes. “But I’m ready to shed my image and prepared to stomp my pride for her to look at me even for just a second.” I said with dignity.

 

He looked at me and sighed defeated. “Tsk, you’re really serious about her huh.” He stated.

 

“Hmm yeah.” I simply smiled.

 

“You fell really hard?” Byunghee asked.

 

“Really hard.” I replied. Then he went silent for a while. I waited for his response then he chuckled.

 

He laughed understandingly. “I’ll support you bro.” He said with affection. I smiled thankfully at him.

 

“You really support me?” I asked with a smile.

 

“We are brothers. We support each other.” He said as he tapped my shoulder.

 

“Oh speaking of brothers.” I said when I remembered something.

 

“What?” he asked.

 

“I said that your also gay.” I smiled innocently.

 

“You what!?” he shouted then grabbed my neck. “Yah! I’ll kill you, you’re destroying my image!”

 

“Yah what happened about being brothers!?” I said covering my forehead because Byunghee’s dakkbam is no joke.

 

---

 

Meanwhile outside the club.

 

Someone’s POV

“Ahhh what a great night I had, good thing I came to the club.” I said playing with the keychain of my phone. I had a serious luck today.

 

Flashback:

“What a bum night.” I said lazily, drinking my beer.

 

I observed my surroundings. Nothing interests me. The club’s full of ugly girls.

 

“Boring.” I sighed and continued drinking my beer. Again I looked at my surroundings hoping to find a girl worth hooking up with.

 

I looked over the club’s counter and saw a familiar person having a deep conversation with someone. I looked clearly. “Is that Seungho?” I asked myself.

 

“What the heck is he wearing, a suite really? And who is that?” my curiosity peaked up so I left my seat and sat somewhere nearer to Seungho and that guy without them noticing. Maybe he is flirting with that man.

 

 Interesting, I should film this and tell everyone that Seungho’s hooking up with a guy and having an intimate conversation with him, he even wore a suite to look like a man.

 

I was busy filming them when my ears perked at the mention of the familiar name.

 

Their talking about her?

 

 I listened carefully as I gripped my phone and making sure that I’m filming them right.

 

“What will Yunmi feel about this?” the first words I heard from the person Seungho’s with.

 

“About me not really being gay?” I heard Seungho said and covered my mouth from shock. What the heck are they talking about?

 

He is not gay!?

 

“Yeah. What if she finds out that you’re not really gay and you are just pretending to get close to her.” The other person said. I waited for Seungho’s reply.

 

“Umm.” was his only reply.

 

The other person was clearly furious as he massaged his temple. “As expected you didn’t thought about what she will feel with all of this.” He said.

 

“Sigh. Yeah I didn’t.” Seungho said.

 

“Is this some kind of game you are pulling?” the other person asked.

 

So Seungho’s only playing with her? I smirked at the thought.

 

“So you’re telling me that I’m just fooling around?” Seungho said bluntly. I like where this conversation is going.

 

“Well you’re a player for a reason.” My eyes widened at what the other person said.

 

So Seungho is not really gay and a real playboy. Wow I can’t believe it, what a scary playboy he is. He even pretended to be gay just to be close with girls.

 

A  big discovery indeed.

 

I was enjoying what I heard and discovered when Seungho spoke up again. I zoom in my camera so Seungho’s face can be clearly seen.

 

 “Yeah I’m just playing around with Yunmi, as soon as I’m fed up with this stupid little act I’m gonna tell it straight to her face that I’m not really gay, happy?” he said.

 

Oh Seungho you are turning the tables to my favour. You are practically saying the truth out of your own mouth.

 

Then the next scene proved that he really is a playboy. This scene will be the end of him. Him kissing a girl ferociously and the girl’s literally eating him up.

 

I stopped recording satisfied at what I saw and silently left the club in case Seungho notice me.

End of Fashback:

 

“So Seungho you’re not really gay huh? But just a mere playboy wanting to have fun.” I laughed and walked to my motorcycle.

 

You’re ruined the moment I tell her.

 

 

 

 


 

part 5 coming up, not sure if it will be the final.