Him too? part3 (seunghoXoc)

Love chooses Nobody (MBLAQ Stories)

 

Seungho’s POV

Ahhh what a great day.
 

I my ice cream as I whistle. Today Yunmi and I will go shopping. It’s a date!! Wohoo! I feel giddy thinking about it. I have so many plans today.

 

This will be an awesome day.

 

 I’m gonna hold her hand while walking, watch a scary movie in cinemas and she’ll hold me tight when she scream ahhhh. Ah but most of all she’ll wear a dress! Ahaha.

 

Sigh...but it will only happen in my dreams. The truth is Yunmi asked me to accompany her to buy a new basketball shoes, only that and nothing more. So the chance of my dream going on a cute date with her is zero.

 

Haaisst. I’ll just think of it as a date between a boy and a girl even though I’m wearing a red tight pants, I should be wearing a pink tight pants but I can’t even bring myself to look at it,addidas shoes designed with wings and a shirt that says ‘Boys love Me’

 

Red tight pants, shoes with wings, ‘Boys love Me’ shirt.

 

Ahhhh it’s embarrassing. To think that I’ll walk around a mall swaying my hips and wearing something like that. Soil, please eat me now.

 

But for Yunmi I’ll do anything even if the cost of it is my pride. ‘Boys love Me’? I’ll take that challenge.

 

---

 

Yunmi’s POV

“He is always so slow.” I scowled as I waited for him on the bus stop. I’ve texted him so many times to hurry up but apparently he didn’t listen to me again. Maybe that so called queen got carried away picking something nice to wear again.

 

I looked at myself and observed what I am wearing. As usually what I wear when I go out, I’m wearing a black shirt, ripped pants and a military shoes. Ah and my new era hat. So boyish I know.

 

I’m really not feminine. But I’m comfortable wearing it.

 

Thinking what Seungho will wear today makes me nervous. What if he wore a dress? What will I do? Should I abandon him? It amused me imagining what he’ll wear. He always surprises me making my day complete.  I never had been so happy before being with someone. It's a first, thanks to him.

 

“Hey! Bestie I’m here! Yohoo!” I looked at the direction where I heard that freaking girly voice that always make me shiver.

 

It’s Seungho, wearing red tight pants, winged shoes, and a shirt saying.... huh? What’s that? B-boys love me!?

 

“Pffft- pff-pffftwuahahaha!!!!!!” I can’t stop from laughing. As expected he always surprises me!

 

“Yah, yah, yah! Why are you laughing!?” he said pouting as he lean both his hands on his waist. I laughed hard when he stands so close to me completely seeing what he’s wearing.

 

“HAHAHAHA!!!!” Now my stomach hearts from too much laughing. I can’t even talk properly.

 

“B-bes-bestie wh-at are you pffft wearing?” I tried to talk while laughing. He blushed and I died inside seeing his cute cheeks tinted with pink.

 

“Hmmph. This is the ‘in’ fashion right now FYI. But wait you are dumb in terms of fashion. Tsk.” He pouted even more making his lips irresistible. Aissth what are you thinking Yunmi!?

 

I looked at him and laughed again. I can’t help it, it’s too funny. Then he grabbed my neck so I stopped, his expression is very furious. Knowing him he’ll strangle me to death for laughing too much. That’s when my saviour came. The bus.

 

“Oh Seungho! The bus is already here come on we’re going to be left behind.” I said, a little too cheerful because I was saved from my nearing death.

 

“I’ll get you later.” He mumbled.

 

“Fine, fine.” I laughed at him not looking at my way failing to properly step on the stairs of the bus making me slip backwards.

 

Oh no.

 

 I closed my eyes and waited for the impact and the pain that will follow with it. But it never came, instead I felt a manly tight grip on both my shoulders.

 

 “Hey are you alright?” a manly voice whispered to me. Sigh, I partially wished that it was Seungho.

 

I looked up to thank the person who helped me and completely surprised to see a worried Seungho. Then I realized that the one who helped me and gripping me tightly is no other than Seungho.I quickly pushed him away and quickly got inside the bus hiding my very deep red colored cheeks.

 

 “What’s wrong with her? Hmmph.” I heard him whine femininely. He is gay. But why is his grip so strong? And did I just imagine his voice sounding so manly just now?

 

Aisst whatever, maybe I’m deeply falling for him that I tend to imagine him being manly when actually he is not.

 

---

 

Seungho’s POV

We are now finished shopping. She quickly bought what she need, not like any other girl who will take an hour to look at something not bothering to buy it in the end. That’s what I like about her. She’s very different from the girls I used to hook up.

 

But right now I wish that she’s like others who took time shopping because now we are going home. Ahh, I want to spend time with her more. So I looked at our surroundings to find something interesting so I can hang out with her more. And luckily I found something amusing.

 

“Hey, bestie come here.” I drag her inside the store that I found.

 

“What the hell? What are we doing inside this lingerie store? It’s all pink! My eyes hurt!” she closed her eyes covering it with her hands. I chuckled at her cuteness.

 

“What? You hurt my feelings. It’s very cute.” I pouted. Although I admit that its pinkness is harmful on our eyes.

 

“What are we doing here by the way?” she asked a little irritated.

 

“I’m gonna buy you some cute lingerie.” I blurted not thinking. She widened her eyes and that’s when I realized what I said.

 

 ‘I’ll buy underwear for you.’ Seems like what a boyfriend would say. I blushed at the thought but quickly regained my composure before she notice me blushing.

 

“But I don’t wear lingerie, I wear boxers.” Again I blushed imagining her wearing a boxer. It’s such a turn on.

 

Yah Seungho stop imagining things!

 

“Hey girls should wear lingerie you know.” I scold her.

 

“B-but—“

 

“No buts! Now pick something cute!” I commanded. Hah she would never disobey me.

 

“Hmmph fine.” She said and started choosing something cute. See? She won’t disobey her only bestfriend.

 

An hour or two have past but she still can’t pick something cute. All she picked looks very dull and I’ll always reject it.

 

If I want her to become my girl even lingerie should be cute.

 

“I give up on you, the almighty me will pick it for you.” I said as I looked for something cute that will match her.

 

“Kyaaa! Bestie this is sooooo cuuuuute! Try this!” I shrieked as I practically shoved it to her face from too much excitement.

 

 Maybe I’m getting used to this gay act because I didn’t have to think of what reaction I’ll act, my body and mind will just move automatically. Well, whatever.

 

She looked at me irritated, who wouldn’t? I just shoved lingerie on her face. “YAH, Seung—“

 

“Seungho?” someone interrupted us.

 

Oh my ghaad. I knew very well whom that voice belonged to.

 

“B-byunghee?” I said.

 

Ahhh I forgot to tell him about this stupid plan of mine.

 

He looked at Yunmi then at me. He stared at me hard and looked at me from head to toe, he did that for five minutes, and then he looked at my shirt. Even though he is on his poker face mode I know that he’s dying laughing inside.

 

Ooohh this is sooo embarrassing. Why does he have to see me like this of all things?

 

He looked again to Yunmi, “Take care of him please.” He said bowing politely and she bowed back clearly confused of what he said.

 

Yah Byunghee what are you doing you retard!?

 

Then he looked at me staring straight at my eyes, I stared back then we began our staring contest. No one dared to look away. But then he smiled amusingly. He gave me two thumbs up mouthing ‘good job’. He looked at my shirt again and left.

 

“It’s Jung Byunghee from my class. You know each other?” Yunmi quickly asked as Byunghee left.

 

“Hmmm he’s a friend.” I replied while thinking of ways how to kill Byunghee.

 

“Did you guys date?” she asked innocently. This made me looked at her immediately making my neck almost snap.

 

“Of course not! I don’t date friends.” I whined.

 

“But why did he stare at us? Even asking me to take care of you?” she asked.

 

“He’s just teasing us.” I said.

 

“Huh? Why?” she asked again.

 

“Because look at us a gay and a tomboy together. He found it amusing.” I explained. But the truth is he’s just laughing on what I am wearing and how I swallow my pride. Aissth.

 

“Oh I get it.” she nodded then we went to cashier to pay for her lingerie. I payed for it and waited for the saleslady to wrap the lingerie

 

‘Hey, I just met you,

And this is crazy,

But here’s my number,

So call me, maybe?’

 

“Bestie your phone is ringing.” Yunmi said.

 

“Oh.” I got my phone from my purse and looked at the caller.

 

Tsk. It’s Byunghee.

 

“Umm wait I have to answer this. Just wait for the wrapping to be done I’ll go outside.” I said and went outside the store.

 

“Yah what do you want!?” I shouted on the phone as I go outside.

 

“Heh Seungho relax.” He said teasingly. This made me pissed.

 

“YAH!”

 

“Boys love Me? Nice.” He teased. His words, poison on my ears.

 

“Shut up!” I scowled.

 

“Woah there. Don’t get too angry. Hahaha!” he teased yet again.

 

“BYUNGHEE! Don’t test me.” I growled.

 

“Okay fine. Hmmph. Meet me at the usual club tonight you have so much explaining to do.” He said then ended the call.

 

That skunk!

 

“Bestie, is there a problem?” Yunmi suddenly popped out.

 

“Oh you startled me.” I said and dramatically put my hand on my chest.

 

“Pshh, whatever.” She rolled her eyes. “Oh by the way.” She continued and looked at me.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“I’m just curious. Since your friends with Byunghee, is he gay too?” I was startled by her question.

 

“Why ask?” I said.

 

“Well in school he’s known as a playboy that’s why I’m asking you if he’s a gay since he is friends with you.” She said.

 

An evil revenge popped inside my mind. Mwuahahaha, genius.

 

“Since you’re my bestfriend....” I started acting a little hesitant.

 

“Come on, tell me.” she said impatiently.

 

“Don’t tell anyone about this okay.” I said getting excited on my next words.

 

“Okay.” She replied.

 

“He is gay. He just act as a player to hide who he really is.” I said while feeling nice getting my revenge from Byunghee.

 

“What, really!?” she covered from shock.

 

“Then she’s one of the girls too?” she grinned.

 

“Yeah she’s one of the girls.” I replied smiling from ear to ear.

 

Byunghee, if my pride is going down, you’re going down with me. Since we're best bud right?

 

Brothers for life.

 

 


I might make this 5 chapters, sorry if this seungho story is too long i just enjoyed writing this kind of plot.