Chapter 4

Ready for a hot summer? (*⌒.⌒*)

No one opened the door. They had turn off all the lights and they were hiding. The person who was knocking opened the door.

“ They may be sleeping “ – thought he with himself.

When he was about to turn the light on they went out of the place where they were hiding shouting “ Welcomee “. In the wall was even a poster where it was written : “ We missed you so much Tao. “

When Tao saw that they had organized a party for him he got a little touched. He didn’t know that they loved him so much.

“ Wow.. I really don’t have words for all this guys.. Wow.. “

Tao couldn’t believe his eyes, when suddenly he saw Kris coming towards him with two presents in his hands.

“ Welcome Tao “ – said Kris with a low tone giving to him the presents and after that hugging him tight.

All the members went to hug him too. He left the presents at the couch and start talking with the members.

“ So how did you spend the time in America? How have you been? “ – asked Suho as the leader.

“ Well, fine, I missed you guys, but I enjoyed the time as well “

“ How are you with the studies? “ – asked Kris smiling. He was so happy that Tao was finally back.

“ Very well, I’m satisfied, “ – replied Tao smiling back.

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

They continued talking for hours and how to say it, they were a little drunk now. Not all, but most of them.

Suho the music.

“ Let’s dance “ – said he smiling.

“ But we’re all guys.. “ – said Xiumin.

“ Never mind, we still have our legs, - replied Suho grabbing Lay from the hand and start dancing.

Tao who was drunk now asked Kris. Kris didn’t like alcohol so he didn’t drink. He accepted and start dancing, but Tao was dancing strangely. He was too near Kris, that near that Kris could feel all the parts of his body.

“ H-hey, what are you doing ? “ – mumbled Kris blushing.

 

Tao grabbed him pulling his body too close to Kris’s back.

“ Why? Did It bother you? “ – whispered Tao.

“ I-It’s better if we sit, “ – said Kris taking him from the hand. 

“ You’re too drunk.. “ – thought Kris looking at him.

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sitting in the couch while eating some snacks. Baekhyun needed sleep, he was so sleepy that he couldn’t keep his eyes open.

“ Are you alright ? “ – asked Chanyeol, - do you want to sleep?

“ No, we have to stay awake for Tao “ , - said he with himself with his eyes half closed.

“ Okay.. I’m going to take another juice for you, maybe it helps you.

“ Thank you, “ – replied Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol went to get the banana juice that Baekhyun liked but when he returned Baekhyun was asleep, sleeping like a baby. His mess hair was on his face, covering a little the eyes. His eyes were closed and his cheeks were read. He seemed very cute.

When Chanyeol saw him, his mouth smiled too, not realizing it. He let the banana juice in the table and taking Baekhyun in his arms in a bridge style went towards the bedroom and put him in his bed.

“ Since you hate heat, I can leave you for once to sleep in my bed “  - thought Chanyeol seeing him. He turned his head from the moon and saw how huge it was. The sky was full of stars.

 

“ Well, I can stay to see them a little “ – said he with a low tone. He laid down near Baekhyun and watching the sky, his eyes start to close a little by a little.

Soon, he was asleep, under the light of the moon, near Baekhyun. Baekhyun woke up and saw Chanyeol near him. He understood what had happened and smiling he put his nose near Chanyeol’s one and fall asleep.

 

~.~.~.~.~

 

Now was time for all to sleep. Tao was drunk so Kris helped him to go to the bed. After putting him in the bed Tao immediately fall asleep.

“ Well, you didn’t have the chance to see our presents, but I will leave them here. “ – thought Kris with himself kissing Tao in the forehead.

“ Goodnight”

The other members were sleeping too, but now everything would change, their break was over. Now they had to do concerts, fan meetings & new experiences.

 


 

Hello chingu ^^ Here's chapter 4. Please read & comment telling me your opinion. Sorry for the late update T^T *while dancing to Super Junior's sorry sorry* xD 

Hope you like it, Bye bye ^^ ~ ♥

tumblr_mkkj1rWzyO1rg8wqro1_500.gif  tumblr_mkhh7b4v8D1s2l1yfo1_400.gif