Chapter 2

Ready for a hot summer? (*⌒.⌒*)

Now all finished bathing.

Luhan and Sehun were sleeping because Luhan was too tired and Sehun didn’t want to let him alone so he went to lay down with him while the others were all in their rooms.

It was too hot so they had the windows open. It was night and the sky was full of stars. Baekhyun was standing in the window while Chanyeol was in the computer. Something strange passed near the window and scared Baekhyun. He went away from the window shouting and hiding behind Chanyeol.

- What happened? – asked Chanyeol surprised.

- S-something strange passed near the window.

- It was probably a bat, it’s summer so happens to see some during the night.

- Yeah, but it scared me, - pouted Baekhyun.

- Don’t worry, I’m here for you.

- Don’t act like you are the prince who will save me, - said Baekhyun joking.

- Maybe I am, who knows, - replied Chanyeol playing with him.

- Yes, yes, maybe, - said Baekhyun with half voice. – Now will you come to sleep ? Because I’m tired.

- Just two minutes, I’m seeing some of our photos today at the beach.

- Oh, let me see, I didn’t knew that you had them. – said Baekhyun going near Chanyeol. – Oh, look, haha see your face.

- This is nothing, see your face here, it seems like you’re trying to fly,haha.

- Ha-ha, it’s was just unexpected, I wasn’t paying attention.

- Those unexpected are the best.

- See Lay’s face here, haha, he was talking in that moment.

- Yeap I remember.

They continued looking  at the photos and joking around. The time had passed and when they noticed that was 1 am they laid down trying to sleep.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~

 

- Chanyeol-ah.. are you sleeping?

- Even if I was now you woke me up.

- I’m sorry..but.. can I come at your bed? Here’s too hot and you have the window near.

- Ah, jijjah.

- Pleasee..

- Okay, come, - said Chanyeol making place.

- Thank you. – said Baekhyun smiling.

- Now sleep..

- Okay, - said Baekhyun closing his eyes.

 

Some minutes passed and the two of them were asleep. The moon’s light was being reflected in the mirrior and it looked like a second moon.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~

 

It was 3am and Kyungsoo woke up. He was sharing his room with Kai. He wanted to go in the bath but he was scared by the dark so woke up Kai.

Kai was half asleep but he didn’t want to make him mad so he got up. When Kai was about to close the door of the bathroom Kyungsoo shouted.

- Noo, don’t close it, I’m afraid.

Kai didn’t close it and turned the back to Kyungsoo blushing a little.

After finishing they went to sleep again. Now Kyungsoo was calm and in the dorm was dominating the calm.

 

In the morning

 

- Wake up everyone! – said Suho shouting and trying to wake them up. We need to orginaze something because Tao will come today.

No one wanted to wake up, but it was for the panda so they got up even if they were sleepy.

Suho took a little notebook and start doing the list of the things that they needed.

- So, Kai and Kyungsoo, you will buy the cake and the poppers.

Xiumin and Chen, you will buy the decorations like streamers, napkins and balloons.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol, you will the buy the drinks and the plastic cups.

Luhan and Sehun, you will buy icecream and some fruits, while Kris, Lay and I will stay here trying to get the house ready for today. This is all, now let’s go. Move, move.

 

After some minutes all were ready and they went to buy the things they needed.

Kai and Kyungsoo were seeing all the bakeries to find the perfect cake but they weren’t finding the perfect one. They entered in a big shop and went to see the cakes. There were so many. It was one with a panda. They liked it because it looked like Tao so they thought that it would be perfect for the party.

The cake was bought, now they had to buy the poppers. Kai saw a little shop and thought to buy them there. The costumer was a girl but when Kai saw her he remained shocked.

- You bastard! – shouted the girl.

- Oh, no, I’m ed, runn! – said Kai grabbing Kyungsoo’s arm.

- Hey you! Stoopp! – shouted she again trying to catch him. She went running after them.

- Oh my god, she is crazy.

- What did you do to her ? – asked Kyungsoo barely breathing.

- I will tell you later, just run. – said Kai continuing running.

 

After some minutes she wasn’t anymore behind them. They could barely breath.

After resting a little Kyungsoo asked again:

- So who was she?

- She was at my school before, one day she confessed to me but I didn’t like her so I told to her that I liked guys, but then she saw me with another girl in a date and now she find out that I lied to her & she want me dead.

- Hahaha.

Kyungsoo couldn’t stop laughing. You’re so funny sometimes, haha.

- Yeah, I know, - said Kai smiling and joking.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Xiumin and Chen had bought all the things and now they were turning home, when they saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol coming towards the house. They had bought what they needed too.

They entered in the house and left all the things in the hallway.

After some minutes Kai and Kyungsoo arrived too. They had with them the cake and the poppers.

“ So everything is perfect now ”  - said Suho smiling.

- No, Sehun and Luhan aren’t here yet. – said Baekhyun.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Sehun and Luhan had bought the ice cream and the fruits. They had bought apples, strawberries and cherries. The cherries were the fruit that Tao liked the most.

- Want to do something before going home ? –asked Sehun.

- Yeah, I don’t want to go immediately. At least we have still free time. But where can we go?

- Hmm.. I know the right place. Since it is a sunny day it will be perfect.

- Where is it? –asked Luhan curious.

- It’s not too far from here, - replied Sehun grabbing Luhan from the hand pulling him with him.

Walking, they arrived.

- Woahh, it’s so beautiful here.

- Yeah, I know, I think that too.

They sat on a bench and they were watching the children.

One little girl was running and crying when she suddenly fell. Luhan went immediately to help her. When Sehun saw it he went too, leaving the things in his friend’s shop, Taemin.

- Did you get hurt? – asked Luhan worried.

The girl wasn’t replying, but she continued crying.

- What do you have? – asked Sehun taking her In his arms.

- I-I was playing around and now.. now I don’t know where is my mom. – replied the girl shivering and crying.

- Don’t worry, - said Sehun wiping her tears. We will find your mom.

- But where can your mom be? – asked Luhan.

- I don’t know, maybe searching for me, - replied the girl rubbing her eyes.

- Well, let’s search.

The two of them grabbed the girl from the hand and the three of them were searching, when suddenly a women came running towards them.

- Oh, finally, I was so worried, don’t do that again, you scared me to death, - said the women hugging the girl.

- Sorry mom, I will never do it again, - said the girl hugging back the mom and crying. – But the oppas helped me.

- Oh, thanks god, I really don’t know how to thank you. – said the women thanking the guys.

- There’s no problem, - said Sehun and Luhan in the same time.

 

~.~.~.~.~.~

 

- She was so cute, I wish I could have a little girl like her. – said Luhan.

- You’re so cute when you think, - said Sehun smiling and hugging him.

This made Luhan blush and they decided to turn home after getting back their things, because Tao would be there soon.

 


 

A/n : So here's the second chapter. I hope you'll like it even if it's not anything special.

Sorry if i'm late but i haven't too much free time. T^T

Please keep commenting, subscribing & upvoting. Thanks to all who support me and read/like this story. I'm really thankful.

Byee, see ya in the next update. *gives kisses* ~ <3

tumblr_mjm111KXTU1rtzs21o1_500.giftumblr_mjkywptVnb1rmipifo1_250.gif

 

 

Anddd BAEKYEOL EYE CONTACT XD /dead/

 

tumblr_mjlgwiTlKy1s7an5io1_250.gif