Chapter 1

Ready for a hot summer? (*⌒.⌒*)

- So are you guys ready to go? – asked Chanyeol happy.

- No, wait, I’m not ready yet, - shouted Baekhyun from the room.

- Okay, hurry up, - replied Chanyeol going to see if the others were ready or not.

There were six rooms in the dorm. There was Kyungsoo’s and Kai’s room, in the second Lay and Suho, in the third Luhan and Sehun, in the fourth Chanyeol and Baekhyun and in the fifth room was Kris and Tao, but Tao was with studies in America and he had only one exam left now and finally in the last room Chen and Xiumin.

Kai and Kyungsoo were ready to go so they sit on the couch and got a glass of fruit juice. It was the best for hot days like this. After some minutes all were ready to go but Kris didn’t want to go. He wanted to sleep a little more and he had also promised to Tao that he would talk with him later.

- Kriss .. ! – said Chanyeol shaking Kris to wake up.

- MmMm.. – replied Kris sleepy.

- Will you come? We’re ready to go.

- No.. you can go, have fun for me too.- said Kris with his sleepy eyes still closed.

- Hmm.. okay. If this is what you want, but if you change your mind you can come, we will be at the same place as always.

- Okay, don’t worry, go and have fun now.

- Neh, Come to lock the door, - said Chanyeol walking towards the door. – So everyone out, we will go now.

Kris got up and locked the door. After seeing the weather from the window he returned in bed.

Now the guys were directed to the beach.

The sun was so bright. Even the water was warm.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Kyungsoo were walking before the others. They were talking when suddenly a girl passed near Chanyeol provoking him.

It seemed that the girl liked Chanyeol because it wasn’t the first time that she looked at him.

Baekhyun knew everything about Chanyeol and when he saw that girl he got a little angry. He didn’t knew why he didn’t liked her.

She was walking towards Chanyeol smiling and Chanyeol who was a little nervous, scratching the back of his head returned the smile. When she was near them Baekhyun from the anger made her fall but accidentally she fall over Chanyeol. This thing made Baekhyun even more angry.

- I’m sorry – said the girl standing up and bowing.

- Don’t worry, it wasn’t your fault. – said Chanyeol looking at Baekhyun.

-I want to ask where is tha bakery because I’m new here and I don’t know the place very well.

- Walk in that direction and then turn at left in the end of the road. You’ll find it for sure.

- Thanks – said she smiling and left.

 

- Why did you do that? – asked Chanyeol.

- I’m sorry, I wasn’t seeing where I was walking. – said Baekhyun.

- Yeah, sure, I know, - replied Chanyeol not understanding why he did that and putting his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder continued their road.

 

~-~-~

 

The beach was near their dorm so they didn’t need to walk too much.

Finally they arrived. There were so many people and children.

The summer was back now with more smiles than ever.

- It’s okay to sit here? – said Lay asking the others.

- Yeah, it’s okay, - replied the others taking off their clothes.

 

~-~-~

 

-Woahh! The sea is so beautiful today, it’s perfect for a swim – said Xiumin smiling.

- Yeah it is, want to go for a swim? – asked Chen.

- Sure, - replied Xiumin grabbing Chen and running towards the sea.

Luhan and Sehun decided to go to eat an ice-cream, meanwhile the others were playing volleyball with some friends.

-How would you like the ice-cream?- asked Sehun to Luhan after arriving in the bakery.

- Hmm.. I’d like it with chocolate and strawberries. – said Luhan after thinking a little. – How about you?

- I think that I will get it with cherries and cream caramel.

- Nice choice, - said Luhan smiling.

After ordering them, they sat in the chairs and start eating their ice-creams. The ice cream was really delicious.

- Do you want to try it? – asked Sehun.

- Yup, - replied Luhan shaking his head and the ice cream. – So delicious, now try mine.

Sehun was trying to Luhan’s ice-cream but in that moment Luhan brought the ice cream near so Sehun became a little dirty.

- Oh, I’m sorry, – said Luhan wipping the ice cream from Sehun’s lips.

- Ah, thank you, - replied Sehun with a cute smile.

His hairs were a little messy, his eyes were shining and his face was like an angel. Luhan smiled back blushing a little. They continued talking and when they finished they went again with the others.

Xiumin and Chen were now laid in the sand, while the others were still playing. Kai, Lay and Chanyeol were the best at volley. They were more like sportive types, while Baekhyun, Suho and Kyungsoo weren’t that good.

- Ah, I’m tired. – said Kyungsoo sitting in the ground.

- Me too, - replied Baekhyun & Suho in the same time.

- Then we can rest a little if you want, - said Lay.

- Okay, we need a break. – replied Suho sitting down.

They went together near Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin and Chen.

- So how was the sea? – asked Kai.

- Perfect, it couldn’t be better, it was even warm, - replied Chen.

- Ahh, finally, I missed summer so much. It’s time to have fun, who want to swim with me ? – asked Kai smiling.

- I don’t, - said Baekhyun tired.

- We will swim later,  - said Chanyeol, Suho and Lay.

- We will walk a little before swimming, - replied Luhan and Sehun.

- What about you? – asked Kai to Kyungsoo.

- I think that I will come, I miss the sea, - replied Kyungsoo.

- Let’s go then, - said Kai smiling.

They went to swim so when they entered in the water they decided to do a race.

- The one who arrives first near that boat will eat an ice cream paid by the one who loses.

- Okay, let’s do it, but if I win I want a big cake with chocolate.

- Okay, I accept. One, two, three. Go !

 

They started the race and when they were swimming as fast as they could, suddenly Kyungsoo froze. He got a cramp and he couldn’t move his leg.

- Kai, Hel- . .

Kyungsoo was trying to ask for help but Kai wasn’t hearing him. Kai noticed that Kyungsoo wasn’t near him so he looked back. He saw him in the middle of the sea unable to move. Worried he went immediately there to help him. After catching him he tried to take him out the water.

After trying hard he finally succeeded. He took Kyungsoo and let him sit in the sand.

The others weren’t seeing anything. Kai didn’t want to ruin their day so he didn’t say a thing. He just start massaging Kyungsoo’s leg.

- Do you feel better now? – asked Kai panicked.

- Yes, thanks, I owe you a favor.

- Don’t worry, the important thing is that you’re okay. Now let’s go to the others so you can sit and repose.

Kyungsoo approved with the head. They went near the others and after passing some hours in the beach playing and swimming they went home. Kris was at home so when they knocked he opened the door immediately.

- I have good news. Guess what? – said Kris happy.

- What ? – asked the other curious.

- Tao had passed his exams and he will be here tomorrow.

- Woahh ! Finally! So tomorrow will be a good day, - said the others happy.

- Yeah, we have to do a surprise to him but we will think about it later. Now make ready your clothes and take a bath because I’m sure that you’re tired.

- I will go first, - said Luhan smiling.

- Okay, hurry up, the next is me, - said Baekhyun going in the kitchen and drinking the last fruit juice.

Chanyeol went in the kitchen in that moment and saw him drinking.

- Ahh, jijjah, you’re the worst, - said Chanyeol joking. - give me a little.

- I don’t want, it’s mine, - replied Baekhyun smiling.

- Pleasee!

- No!

- You’re the worst, the worst, the worstt..

- Okay, okay, you can drink.

- Hehehe, thank you, - said Chanyeol grabbing the glass and drinking.

- No problem, - said Baekhyun  drinking again and seeing Chanyeol leaving.

- “ Indirect kiss “ – said Chanyeol walking away.

- Idiot, - shouted Baekhyun.

- Yeah, I know thanks , - said Chanyeol trying to .

- Omg, he is so ert, - said Baekhyun with himself.

Chanyeol liked to a lot since he knew everything of him, so he knew what would make him embarrass.