Episode 2

♛ W E ★ A R E ★ O N E ♚

The girls were all in one car and awkwardly sat there. Xiu Mei sat there squirming in awkwardness until she snapped.

“Okay this is not fun what so ever. We need to do something before we all just die in boredom and awkwardness.” Xiu Mei suggested.

“Oh! I wanted to say that we have the same birthday!” Angel said enthusiastically to Valentine.

“Oh really?!” Valentine exclaimed after a giggle.

“Isn’t it coming up?” Alisha asked. The two nodded with a huge smile.

“Sorry to break the giggling session but I don’t really know everyone’s name because I was the last one out.” Mori kind of snapped.

“Oh yeah, let’s introduce ourselves to each other!” Xia said cheerfully, contrasting greatly from Mori.

The girls’ car continued like that, with laughs and continuous chatters.

Meanwhile in the boys’ car, it was all silence. The boys would be having fun but it had finally hit that only six of them will be partnered and the rest will be just family. It was obvious that no one wanted to be just family, all of them wanted to be “married.” Therefore, the car ride for the boys was silence and no one bothered to break it.

When the car had pulled up the driveway and the boys had gotten out of their vans, the girls were already standing there waiting for the girls.

“This show is not scripted. In other words, today is the only day we will be part of the show in person. After today, you guys will be filmed 24/7 in this house without any of the staffs interfering with what you guys are going. The only time we will do is when we will give you things to do like missions and multiple activities. All of you understand that, right?” The PD explained.

“Yes!” The rest sang out.

“There were nine bedrooms in the house. The six couples will have their own rooms on the second floor while the rest of the boys will pair up and share a room. The pairings were already made through who the girls wanted to be with and who the boys’ ideals are. And our staffs put our opinions in it to create the family.” The PD continued.

“Wait, so we don’t have a choice?” Kai questioned.

“You do, I did say your ideal types.” The PD answered.

“When did you get that?” Tao asked.

“In the form you guys filled out before the show and the little reaction paper you guys wrote before.”

“Can’t we just find out the families already?” Kris grumbled out.

“Oh yes, we will do that inside the house.” The PD said hinting that all of them should go in. With that, all of them inside all lined up as usual and ready to find out.

“How do you guys want us to do this?” The writer asked.

“What are our choices?” Suho asked.

“We can just reveal it here or we can do it by rooms, you guys can just pick.” The writer suggested.

"How about the girls choose who goes first?” D.O. asked. The girls looked at each other and nodded.

“Okay then, who wants to go first?”

“Do you guys want the obvious or the unexpected?” Xia asked the boys.

“Hmmm… I think the obvious would be good.” Tao answered.

“Then I think Xiu Mei should go first.” Mori said. With that Xiu Mei took a step forward with her small luggage.

“Okay! We all know that during Xiu Mei’s introduction, we had a slip of her humor. But no one but one person found it funny. The coincidence is that he is her partner.” The writer explained. Listening to this, everyone chuckled at the memory and Chen couldn’t help but let a huge smile creep up on his face. He rushed over to Xiu Mei’s side and smiled bigger.

“That was totally unexpected.” Sehun commented.

“That’s why it was the obvious.” Alisha retorted.

“Do you guys want to know the other family now or later?” The writer questioned.

“Later so the rest can die of curiosity.” Chen said.

“Okay then, who shall be the next one?”

“Another expected or an unexpected?” Valentine questioned.

 “Let’s try an unexpected this time.” Luhan answered.

“How about Angel?” Xiu Mei asked and the boys went confused.

“Wait, we asked for an unexpected.” Xiumin said.

“And we are giving you an unexpected.” Mori snapped.

“So Angel, your partner… everyone might think it was the person helped you in your little “accident.” But your partner was nearby mesmerized by your eye smile. Angel’s partner is EXO’s angel, Luhan.” When the writer finished talking, Luhan’s eyes had looked at Angel with round eyes and Angel had shyly smiled looking at her feet. On the other hand, everyone cautiously looked at Baekhyun who also stared at Angel with wide eyes.

“That was really unexpected…” Chanyeol spoke, barely in his full deep voice.

“Do you wish to find out your other family member now or later?”

“I think I know who it is though…” Lay commented.

“We should just hear it now no?” Luhan asked. Angel just nodded.

“Your other family member is Baekhyun.” The room became silence as they realized that the staffs most likely had done this on purpose.

“Well that wasn’t that so obvious…” Baekhyun bitterly joked. He rather calmly walked over to Angel and Luhan’s side. The room was now filled with awkward silence and the girls, especially Angel, didn’t know what to do.

“So…. Obvious or unexpected?” Xiu Mei asked to break the silence.

“How about an obvious to change the mood?” Suho suggested.

“Then Alisha.” Angel said trying to be cheerful.

“Well then, many might have expected it, Alisha had applied for this show with a great purpose and the purpose is to meet her childhood friend. She is now going to be married to this friend, Sehun.” The writer introduced. As if he already knew, Sehun was already by Alisha’s side leaning his head on his right hand using her shoulder to support himself.

“I want to know the extra family member.” Sehun said before the writer can even ask.

“Okay, you other family member is someone that maybe not a lot of people might’ve expected. He’s one with very nice facial features and great dance moves even at a young age. Kai.” The writer said. Kai with a small smirk walked over to Alisha. Sehun eyed that smirk but shrugged it off.

“Now we have Mori, Xia, and Valentine. Who would it be?” Xiu Mei asked the boys.

“Before that, can we find out our other family member? I might die of curiosity before anyone else.” Chen asked. The writer nodded.

“He might be not really fit into this couple but he will play a great role. His big eyes and kind smiles will make sure to tame this couple. D.O. will be your family member.”

“Oh why?” D.O. sighed out as he sluggishly walked over to the rather quirky couple.

“What’s wrong with being a family with us?” Chen asked.

“Nothing’s wrong…” D.O. replied.

“Can we just continue?” Kris stopped the pointless argument.

“Oh yes! We should go with Mori. I’m sure everyone is curious about that!” Valentine exclaimed.

“How about we do Valentine’s first since everyone wants to know about mine? You should save the best for last.” Mori snapped.

“How about mine?” Xia suggested.

“We can go with that.” Xiumin said.

“Xia has a very cheerful and happy personality. Everyone would expect her to pick the happy virus of EXO, Chanyeol. BUT that is not the case. There’s a saying opposites attract, I guess it’s a case for Xia. Her partner might seem cold and shy, and the dark circles and you doing wushu doesn’t help that image much either, Tao.” The writer explained.

“Me?” Tao questioned.

“Yes, you.” Xia replied.

“Why me?”

“That’s for later… you want to find out your other family right??” The writer asked.

“Yeah sure.” Xia answered.

“Well, your other family member is rather chill as well; but you won’t classify him as shy nor cheerful. He does what he can as the leader, Suho is your other family member.” Tao and Xia just nodded as a nodding Suho walked to them.

“The next should be Valentine!” Alisha exclaimed.

“Valentine might come off as cute and y, but she is also shy. Her partner, on the other hand is outgoing and cheerful. He is baozi of the group, Xiumin." 

"Well, our other family is left between Lay, Kris, and Chanyeol." Xiumin stated trying to see if he can guess the other family member.

"Your other family member is the quiet but handsome unicorn of the group, Lay. Even though he may be quiet, he is best suited for this couple to balance out the family."

"That leaves us two hyung." Chanyeol said smiling to Kris.

"Stop smiling. It's only her that is left." Kris said emotionless pointing to Mori.

"It cant be that bad hyung!" Chen said knudging Kris on his elbow. Chen got a glare in return.

“So, everyone might think that Mori is a coldhearted, filled with nasty attitude girl. But she might be more innocent than any of the girls here. Her partner might be the same as well. Her partner is the so called the dragon of the group, Kris.”

“What?! The boys exclaimed.

“How is that even possible?” Sehun asked looking at Mori then at Kris then back at Mori.

"Why? You got a problem with that?" Mori told Sehun with her best poker face showing no emotions at all.

"Well... Uhm... No?" Sehun said not sure of what to say due to the fear that Mori might snap at him.

"Well we dont even need to ask who the other family is." Kris said looking at Chanyeol who was smiling all by himself next to Kris scratching the back of his neck.

"Your other family member is Chanyeol. This pairing having the most conflict, we decided that having the Happy Virus of EXO will help lighten up the mood while they are spending time as a family." the writer explained to EXO and the girls. "Now that you know all your pairs and family members, please go to the rooms that was assign to you." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY SO MINNIE HERE
I know it's short but I thought it's best that I update this

I was waiting for SOMEONE to finish the chapter with the rooms but she refuses to do so

so I present to you episode 2~~

sorry for the super duper long wait :D