Teaser 007

♛ W E ★ A R E ★ O N E ♚

 

“Our final one… who wants to do the honor of that?” The main PD said with a smile.

“Why don’t you choose one?” The writer asked the camera man.

“Me? Let’s see… how about her?” The camera man said holding up a picture of a smiling girl in a floral dress.

“I don’t remember her…” The writer snapped.

“The one that ate pizza funnily?” The maknae writer questioned.

“Oh her, the one who literally tore her pizza apart before she ate.” The writer spoke.

“Well technically she tore apart as she ate.” The maknae writer fixed.

“Well she had a very kind personality, I’m sure she will get along with everyone very well.”

“I don’t know. I felt like it took her some time to get used to having all the cameras in her face.” The writer complained.

“But afterwards she was very energetic and loving. I think it would be nice to see her transition from being the shy fangirl to the energetic wife.” The main PD added.

“And I think she has a very small hint of appeal too.” The camera man said as he looked at the picture once more.

“ert…” The maknae writer whispered.

“With that, our final girl is Valentine. Let’s get this show started.” 

 

 

 

 

 

OUR FINAL GIRL...

 

KIMMIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm that looks funny with all caps...

oh wells...

 

I hope you don't mind me using Valentine as your name instead because I think it will be uberly wonderful since your birthday is Valentine's day. 

(which by the way I stated that it was the same birthday as my character... COINCIDENCES!!! I might change it or maybe keep it and see if we can think of a good episode out of that ^^) 

 

Oh and I didn't understand fully how Ic an portray the weird eating habits so I hope you don't mind using a bit of my own interpretation in that xP

 

 

so all the girls are revealed! 

 

Now to think about the housing... 

If you want, you can send me picture of how you want your house/ room to look...

IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC! 

If not, more work for me T^T

 

I don't know if I will update again today...

maybe tomorrow...

or Sunday...

we shall see...

but for now

 

 

 

BBYONG!