Teaser 002

♛ W E ★ A R E ★ O N E ♚

 

The writers and PD’s of the show gathered around a small round table with a bunch of pictures and papers scattered all over the place.

“This is actually really hard…” the maknae writer said as she dropped the picture she was holding onto the table and slammed her head on the table.

“How about we all choose two people we like and choose out of that?” the main PD suggested.

With that, the group of writers and PD’s looked through the pictures and the applications through once more. One by one, they let out a sigh and picked a few. In about an hour of scrambling through the pile of papers, they ended up with eight applications.

“Okay, we eliminated a lot and ended with eight. That’s a huge improvement since last week where we only eliminated three out of thousands.” The main PD said.

“How are we going to pick only six now?” One of the other writers questioned.

“Well… we can all go meet them.” The PD suggested.

“You know some of them live in Europe and China right?” The other PD said.

“That is a lot of money out of our pockets for us to go meet them and bring them here if they get picked.” The maknae writer added.

“I think if we all go meet them and talk to them, we will get to see who would be better for the show.” The main PD explained.

“Fine, whatever you want sir but you are getting the money…” another writer said as she got up and left.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

About four days later and all the staffs looked like they could collapse with a tap on their shoulders.

“Out of all things, why did you decide that going from Europe to China to North America to Korea to meet eight applicants in only four days?” The maknae writer complained as she sipped on a cup of double shot espresso.

“Let’s be optimistic here, we will be done by today no?” The main PD said with a weak smile.

“Okay now what are we going to do now?” The other writer asked.

“We talk about the people we met! Who’s your favorite out of the whole trip?” He asked the two male PD and cameraman sitting in front of him.

“I don’t know about him but I liked this girl a lot.” The PD one said as he handed the main PD the picture and application.

“Tell me why.”

“Well, she has a very nice gene going on here. She’s mixed, her mother is British while her father is Korean. So she’s fluent in both of the languages. Her mother passed away while giving birth but her father is a well-known restaurant owner.” He explained.

“Plus her name is Angel, her name seems to fit her very well also. AND she has an astonishing eye smile that even the ladies over here were swooning at.” The cameraman who seemed to finally woken up a bit added.

“It was true, she did have a nice eye smile.” The maknae writer said.

“I bet the boys will be going crazy for her smile.” The other writer responded.

“Then looks like we got ourselves our first girl!” The main PD exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOUR AUTHOR, MYYLOVEE, HERE!! 

So this is my teaser xP 

Just a heads up to show you how the chosen girls will be introduced. 

 

And if you didn't specify that you moved along your life from where you were born then I am using that place as  the place you are in now so if you want to change that then you may by commenting below or writing on my wall or PMing me... your choice. 

 

OH! I almost forgot, we have a few girls we like already and a few we are sure we want to use, but we must tell you that commenting on these teasers can tell us a lot about your activity and also can change our mind about choosing you. So don't forget to tell us how you like it ^^ 

 

The next teaser will be our lovely co-author, Minnie's. 

Then we shall begin the story HEEHEE

 

 

BBYONG!!!