Teaser 005

♛ W E ★ A R E ★ O N E ♚

"Have you noticed we don't have the unique type? Every show has that odd one like Kwanghee!" The maknae writer questioned. 

"That is true... We don't have anyone that fits that quirky personality... someone different." The main PD replied. 

"But we do! Wait a moment!" The other writer began to rummage through the pile of papers. 

"What are you doing now? This is more of a mess than before thanks to you." The camera man argued. 

"Okay, here! She was born in Beijing but she moved here because her mother missed her homeland, meaning she's mixed again. But she does have that easy going attitude with the quirky personality. Don't you guys remember her?" The writer explained. 

"Well not quite..." The maknae writer sighed out. 

"She's the one with the straightforward "I'm going to kick your if you don't finish this fast" look girl?" The camera man said.

"What?" everyone said in sync. 

"Okay, maybe not..." 

"She has lots of confidence in what she does and she's smart. I'm sure she will control everyone on the palm of her hands." She explained. 

"I see..." The main PD murmured. 

"And our fourth girl?' 

"Okay, our fourth girl, Xiu Mei." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY

My wonderful co-author is still on the floor watching anime and then I got carried away with Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East

(which I will kill someone for because wikipedia is saying it ends this weekend AND THE STORY IS LIKE WHAT NO EVEN TO THE ! THEY BETTER HAVE A SECOND SEASON AND CONTINUE IT UNTIL THE END OR I WILL MURDER SOMEONE!) 

okay done with that... 

 

So our wonderful second chosen girl is 

PENGUINCAKES!!!! 

I tried my best to make the teaser long... 

but that might've been a failure

and then there might be some awkward moments added here and there with some retard humor of mine...

anyways... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

 

I'm go watch Dancing with the Stars 3, Law of the Jungle, MasterChef Korea Celebrity, and Star Driver xP 

 

BBYONG!