Teaser 004

♛ W E ★ A R E ★ O N E ♚

"I don't get why you like Mori so much, I'm sure someone else could attract so much more attention..." The writer argued. 

 

“Since you didn’t like my girl who did you like??” The maknae writer asked.

 

“Xia.” said the main PD leaning back into his chair.

 

“The other Chinese bakery girl?” said the other writer.

 

“That’s still not very nice….” The maknae writer commented to the other writer.

 

“Whatever. Do we seriously need another baker on the show?” the writer replied looking at the main PD.

 

“She applied for Tao and I think they would be a perfect match.” The main PD said looking at her profile.

 

“Well they do say that opposites attract.” The cameraman said also looking at her profile.

 

“She’s a happy-go-lucky and he’s the quiet mysterious guy. They’re perfect!” the main PD said getting overly excited.

 

“So Xia’s the third girl?” the maknae writer asked the crew.

 

The crew looked at each other then all nodded.

 

 

GUIZZZ MINNIE HEREEEEEE :D

SORRY GUIZZZZ
I was on an anime craze today being a bum and lying on the floor.....

anywayyyyy here is your third girl

 

XIA~~~~ aka xamiichii :D

 

 

the process of picking her was funny XD

 

 

soooooooo yeah... she wrote a short (please excuse me language it will come and go) teaser but I warned that allt he teasers will be short so xP 

So the process of picking xamiichii... 

well... I really did like your application....

BUT

it seemed Minnie liked your application so much because she made sure I didn't have anyone else take Tao's partner's spot but you :D 

So thank her since she was one of the BIGGEST reasons why you are in the story...

though I'm sure you would've made it in without her being all 

"IF YOU DON'T PICK HER IMMA DJSAHOIEJNJTKEHFLAKJDFLIEJF"

or

"OMG THIS IS JUST SO PERFECT FOR TAO! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!"

on me.... 

 

oh darn made the author's note long again... but I had to tell you guys these xP 

 

BBYONG!