Teaser 001

♛ W E ★ A R E ★ O N E ♚

Herroooooooo :) hamkyuuuzizi here :D

Please do note the following:

Bold means they are talking in english.

Itallic means they are talking in mandarin.

 

 

Teaser 001

 

All twelve EXO members were gathered in the SM practice room for the first time since their debut observing each other. At the end of the title song, everyone dripping, with sweat scatters around the room to take a rest.

 

“Okay EXO gather around the center of the room!” yelled one of the EXO managers.

 

EXO gathers around with a very confused face. Each member looks at the others trying to see if they knew to only find Suho giving everyone a smile.

 

“Uhm….. Why are we here?” Baekhyun asked the production crew that had been there since morning setting up.

 

“Are we going on a vacation like SHINee sunbaenims?!” Chanyeol said all giddily in his very deep voice.

 

“OMG WE MUST BE!!” Baekhyun said facing Chanyeol getting excited with him.

 

“Care to explain?” Lay said looking at back and forth to Kris and Luhan as everyone was speaking in Korean and he had no idea what they were saying. Kris being the leader explains what is going on the Chinese members.

 

“Well…. Not really…” the director of the production crew said as the maknae writer passes them an envelope. Everyone passes the envelope down until it reaches Suho.

 

“Hello members of both EXO K and M! MBC proudly presents to you a new reality program featuring EXO. Here you will be partnered with a non-idol girl and a member of EXO to create a family. You will be given three two family houses where you will reside in while the show is in process. WELCOME TO WE ARE ONE! From MBC We Are One Crew.” Suho said with a smile.

 

“You knew?” Luhan asked Suho.

 

“Yeah. I found out through the internet.” Suho said scratching the back of his head.

 

“SUHO HYUNG USES THE INTERENT!” Kai said being a dork.

 

“Okay guys, here is a list of girls but only six of them will be picked.” The director said giving them a packet.

 

“So it’s like we got married….. AWESOME!!!” Chen said giving Kai a high-five.

 

“W-What happens if I’m not that good of a-a partner?” stammered Xiumin as D.O. has the same worry and nods to Xiumin’s statement.

 

“They’re just girls. Calm down.” Kris said looking through the profiles trying to see which girl catches his eyes. As this commotion is going on, Tao returns from the bathroom looking very confused.

 

“What’s going on ge?” Tao asked Lay who was lying on the floor about to fall asleep on Suho’s lap.

 

“Ask duizhang.” Lay mumbled as Suho played with his hair.

 

“Ask Luhan.” Kris said not looking up from the packet as Tao turned to him.

 

“Ask the veiwers.” Luhan said hiding behind Sehun thinking about what he has been told.

 

“Geges are mean to me…. What’s all this commotion about?” Tao said to a camara.