Episode 1

♛ W E ★ A R E ★ O N E ♚

 

Two vans pulled into the way to an almost mansion like house. When the car door opened, the members of EXO came out one by one. All of them were amazed at the dream like house in front of them. They all lined up in front of the cars and stared at the staff and camera facing them.

“It’s great that all of you came here safely…You guys are all here with knowledge of what is going to go on here right?” The main PD asked the boys.

“Yes!” The boys rejoiced as most (minus a very few) showing little smiles.

“Well then, we wanted to show you guys the house before you guys go pick the girls up from the airport. Does that sound good?” He asked.

The boys all nodded and began to walk towards the giant house. All of them couldn’t keep their mouths closed as they began to approach the house with each step.

“Let’s group up and move around since I don’t think one room will be able to fit everyone anyways…” Suho suggested.

“Except these!” Chanyeol’s low voice bellowed through the small hallway to the left of the boys. They all walked down the hallway and entered the living room with their mouths dropping.

“I think this place can fit more than just us.” Xiumin commented.

“And the couch is nice.” Baekhyun, who was lying on the couch with Chanyeol, said.

“Did you guys see the dining room? We can literally see everyone’s face when they eat.” Kai spoke as he poked his head into the living room. Everyone rushed over and took a seat by the table.

“And there are 6 extra seats… I’m guessing for the girls.” Lay commented.

“It’s going to not having a partner…” Luhan whispered in concern.

“I will be so jealous…” Chen stated.

“OH MY!” D.O. yelled out. Everyone rushed to the kitchen.

“What’s wrong?” Kris asked.

“Look how nice the kitchen is!” D.O. sang out.

“And I thought it was something serious…” Sehun sighed out and walked away. Luhan and Tao followed out, leaving D.O pouting.

The camera followed Sehun, Luhan, and Tao to upstairs. They walked into the room on their far right where there was another small hallway to two rooms. Sehun opened the one on the left while Tao opened the one on the right. Luhan peaked into the both rooms and couldn’t help but smile at the goofy smile that Tao had after he saw the room.

“Sehun-ah, come over here and see this room.” Luhan pulled Sehun away from the other door and into the room Tao was in. The room had pandas and bamboos, which was obviously made for Tao.

“Looks like you know where you will be staying.” Sehun chuckled out.

“The other room looked a bit gloomy though…” Luhan said. Sehun nodded and walked into that room.

“Oh… let’s try and guess who the room belongs to.” Tao suggested looking around the room.

“Who would fit this room the best?” Luhan questioned.

“I don’t know… let’ just go see the other rooms.” Sehun slightly whined and the other two agreed and left.

When they left, they met up with Kris, Baekhyun and Xiumin. They joined the other three who were already in the center right room. The room was mainly blue and black.

“This room makes me feel very, what’s the word… something like calm?” Kris announced.

“I like it…” Luhan whispered as he crawled into the bed.

“Xiao Lu, you can’t sleep here…” Sehun said as he pulled on Luhan’s arms. The others just shook their heads and walked out the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MEANWHILE THE OTHERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chanyeol had opened the room right next to the hallway and the rest casually followed in.

“Hey this room kind of reminds me of you, Kai.” Chanyeol commented.

“Do I want to know why?” Kai questioned.

“It’s nice and tanned like you.” Chanyeol teased. Chen chuckled at the joke while Suho and Lay shook their head at Chanyeol’s immatureness.

“For your information, the color is orange. Jongin is not orange.” D.O. retorted.

“Thanks, you’re the best hyung.” Kai said to D.O. and walked out the room.

“It was just a joke…” Chanyeol mumbled.

“A very childish joke.” Suho commented before following the rest out the door.

Kai and D.O. opened the door across from the one they had left to reveal a green and white room.

“Hey, Chanyeol. This room reminds me of you.” Kai called out. Chanyeol rushed over to see the room.

“It’s green… I’m not green.” Chanyeol replied.

“Yeah but it’s odd and weird just like you.” Kai teased. The rest chuckled.

“That was not funny.” Chanyeol fought back.

“Yes it was, it was better than your Kai joke.” Chen explained.

“It was not!”

“It doesn’t matter, you deserved it.” Lay said holding in his chuckles.

“Fine be that way, I’m going to the others. You guys are boring.” Chanyeol stomped down like a child and walked away.

“He needs to mature more…” Suho sighed out as he shook his head. The rest nodded in agreement and went to room next door. Suho opened it first and a smile crept on his face.

“What’s up?” Kai asked and looked into the room.

“I think I want this room.” Suho commented.

“Do we even have the choice to pick a room?” D.O. asked.

“I doubt it…” Lay replied.

“Let’s go check outside; I saw a pool through the window before.” Kai suggested.

“But how do we get out?” Chen asked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPSTAIRS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol yelled out.

“Why are you here?” Baekhyun asked.

“Why is everyone so mean to me today? I thought you were my best friend!!” Chanyeol almost whined. Sehun and Luhan cringing at the somewhat failing aegyo whine.

“I am, but I thought you were downstairs.” Baekhyun explained giving his friend a hug.

“They were being mean to me so I came here.” Chanyeol explained.

“I see…” Baekhyun sighed out.

“Hey, this room is nice.” Chanyeol commented.

“Right? It’s wonderful~” Luhan sang out collapsing onto the bed once more.

“He likes the room a lot so he won’t move…” Sehun complained.

“Then leave him here.” Chanyeol suggested.

“And you think he will leave without Luhan?” Tao asked.

“Please Sehun, let’s just go.” Xiumin begged.

“Okay, this is not going to work.” Kris said as he walked over to the bed. He pulled Luhan up and slung him over his shoulder.

“Go, Krease~~!!” Chanyeol cheered.

“Let go of me!!” Luhan whined.

“In your dreams…” Kris replied. He only let go after they had got to the other room and Luhan was once again mesmerized by the room. The room was a classy pink and white room.

“This room is really cute.” Luhan commented.

“But it has pink…” Sehun commented as well.

“And?” Kris questioned.

“Who would want this room?”

“You would, Sehun-ah!” Luhan answered.

“Luhan, why do you think Sehun would want this room if he is complaining that it’s pink?” Baekhyun asked.

“Because Sehun-ah looks cute with pink, of course.”

“That was a very valid answer…” Xiumin said sarcastically and walked out the door. Sehun sighed and shook his head and followed the rest out the door. Confused Luhan just shrugged and hurried out the door as well. They all walked down the hall and walked into the first door.

“This room is very vintage.” Tao said walking to the strange painting on the wall.

“It’s nice though.” Kris complimented for the first time (I think…)

All of them were looking around the vintage-like room when suddenly they heard a mumble of words.

“Do you guys hear that?” Xiumin asked.

“Hear what?” Baekhyun questioned.

All of them fell silent until they heard some type of mumbling and door opening.

“ARE YOU GUYS DEAF?” Kai’s voice yelled out.

“What do you want?” Chanyeol questioned, walking out of the room to see what Kai wanted.

“You guys have to come outside and see the backyard. It’s crazy!” Chen said as he ran upstairs and explained to the rest.

“But we didn’t see the last room yet.” Xiumin replied.

“Then look at it quickly! You will be shocked at what is outside.” Kai joined them. The rest walk into the last room revealing a red and white room.

“This room is nice~!” Chen commented walking into the room.

“The rooms up here a lot bigger and fancier than the ones downstairs…” Kai commented.

“Yeah, I noticed that too.” Chanyeol supported.

“But that’s for later. We need to go outside!” Chen said as he rushed out the door with all them following. Chen walked to the door that was located by the room at the back of the left staircase. When they walked out, all of them seriously could not believe what was in front of them.

“This is…” Kris began.

“Wow…” Tao kind of finished.

In front of them was a giant pool in the middle and a garden that can be mistaken as a small forest surround the borders of the house.

“Tell me not, this is just amazing!” Kai shouted out, rushing to D.O. pretending to push him in. D.O. jumped in shock and punched Kai’s arms.

“It is!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol said in sync.

“I want to go the garden!” Luhan exclaimed and Sehun nodded in agreement.

“Sorry guys but I was informed we need to head to the airport now…” Suho announced.

“But we wanted to look around more.” Sehun said.

“You want to see the house instead of the girls?” Lay questioned.

“He’s got a point…” Kris said and Tao, Xiumin and Chen just nodded.

“We can see it later, Sehun-ah. I promise I’ll go with you.” Luhan said and Sehun agreed. They all headed back to the van and made their way to the airport.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ABOUT 30 MINUTES LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When EXO arrived at the airport, there was a crowd of fans that heard the news and waited there. All the members had worried looks as they saw their fans. They obviously worried for the show but also for the health of the fans. It was a rather cold weather and to them all they could worry about is their health. The staff had already had gotten some bodyguards to make sure that they were not going to run up to the members. Suho was the first to leave the car and the rest unwillingly followed out. The fans went wild when they saw the faces of the boys and tried to run up to them, only to find it impossible since the bodyguards were really good. The boys smiled widely went into the airport, where it was also filled with fans.

“is it even possible to film here?” Kris asked the PD.

“Of course. We made a special place for it.” The PD reassured him.

The staff led the way to the back of the airport where the back door led straight to the parking lot where no one was allowed to go into. There were 12 chairs that were set out in two rows of six. Each other them took a seat wherever they felt like and waited for further instructions.

“One by one, the girls are going to come here and introduce themselves. Each time, all of you will write on this piece of paper, your first impression of the girl and who you feel will go well with the girl. Simple right?” The writer explained.

The members all nodded and waited for the first girl to come in. The automatic door slowly opened to reveal a girl in a coral and crème striped cardigan with a simple jeans. Her casual outfit was made cute and attractive with her light curled pigtails and black knee high socks that she wore with a casual white converse. The boys clapped and welcomed the girl. She hurried over to the small round stage placed in between of the group of chairs for the boys and the chairs for the girls.  

“Hello, my name is Lee Xia Miri. Dàjiā hǎo, wǒ de míngzì shì Lee Xia Miri.” She began. The boys clapped louder this time and Xia let out a small chuckle.

“Can you tell us more about yourself?” Suho asked.

“I’m half Korean and half Chinese. I grew up with my aunt and she’s a bakery shop owner at New York City. So I’m a New Yorker who loves to bake and is also really good at it.” Xia said with a bright smile, leaving everyone with smiles as well.

“Now that your introduction is finished, you guys will do what was asked and Xia can take a seat over there.” The writer explained. Xia pulled her bag behind the first chair and took a seat while the boys began to write on a small piece of paper.

 

Sehun
She has a nice smile…
Chanyeol, she reminds me of him

Tao
I really want to try her cooking

Suho
She seems really cheerful, it would be fun to be with her.
But I think she would be good with someone like Chanyeol

Kris
She’s so happy to be here, I can tell
So happy, maybe she needs someone calm like Tao?
They can take walks on the beach or something.

Xiumin
D.O. and her should try cooking together.
They will probably make good food

Chen
She’s cute
But not really my style

Kai
Once a happy virus will always be a happy virus.
I think we have enough Chanyeol in the world
Maybe they should be together

D.O.
I should learn baking from her.
That would be fun!

Luhan
Chanyeol…

Lay
Two words: Happy virus
Happy virus=Chanyeol

Baekhyun
She knows how to bake, reminds me of D.O.
She’s all smiles, reminds me of Chanyeol

Chanyeol
She’s smiling a lot… That’s good!! ^^

 

When all of them handed their papers in, the door once again opened. There stood a girl with a grey sweater-like shirt with an orange shirt that peaked out at the edges with a thin blue jacket and white shorts. Her sweet look was enhanced with the loose curls that were brightened by the cute handkerchief headband and the cute patterned high socks with a low cut blue shoes. The boys clapped as their greetings and she cautiously walked over to the small stage only to trip at the edge, going straight head first. The girl froze when she noticed she was in Baekhyun’s arms and hurried up the stage, face flushed. She twiddled with her thumb nail staring at her feet.

“Uhmm… my name is Kim Na Young but you can call me by my English name, Angel. I was born and raised in Birmingham, United Kingdom. My father is a chef and restaurant owner there… uhhhh, I think that’s all.” Angel said with a rather shy voice, not really looking away from her feet.

“Do you guys want her to say something else?” The writer asked.

“Why are you so shy?” Kai asked. Angel looked up with her eyes round and noticed how all of them were looking at her and looked back down.

“I’m not shy… just embarrassed…” Angel said with a small smile which was her signature eye smile before she scurried to a chair and sat down.

 

Kris
she’s so shy… but it was cute how shy she got when Baekhyun caught her
They should be together, no?

Lay
At least I’m not shy, I’m quiet at times
She shouldn’t be around me, we will just sit there

Kai
So clumsy and shy…
She should spend a day with me

Suho
She seems nice, just a bit clumsy
But cooking sounds good… I wonder what kind of restaurant…
I should’ve asked ㅠㅠ

D.O.
She has a chef as a father…
Note to self, never argue about cooking with her

Xiumin
I think she’s cute… She said she was just embarrassed right?
We should believe her right?
But spending a day with someone like Kai or Chen sounds good…

Luhan
Her eyes disappear when she smiles
It’s really cute

Chen
So clumsy, but cute…
Still not my style…

Chanyeol
And I thought Sehun was too shy….

Sehun
I think she might be shier than I am…
She needs someone like Kai or Chen to make her all “out there”

Baekhyun
She has nice eyes…
and a cute smile…
I’m thankful I caught her

Tao
She should be careful next time!
Being clumsy like that will get her hurt!

 

The door once again opened and revealed the third girl. She was wearing an orange mini dress that showed off her fine legs. Adding to that her black kill heels added her confident look with her long straight dark brown hair. She calmly walked over to the stage which was totally contrasting from Angel and Xia had been.

“Hello, my name is Li Xiu Mei. I am half Korean and half Chinese. I was born in Beijing, China but my mother missed Korea so much so we moved back here for my high school.” Xiu Mei said with a tone that was filled with confidence.

“What do you think is your best quality?” D.O. asked.

“Pretty much everything…” Xiu Mei said with a more confident voice.

“Oh…” D.O. replied.

“It was a joke.” Xiu Mei said with a smile. Everyone looked at her confused but Chen, who had cracked up. He ended up stopping as he realized he was being stared at by s.

“What? I thought it was funny.” Chen said as he looked down and began to write on the piece of paper. Xiu Mei smiled and went to her seat.

 

Baekhyun
What an odd sense of humor?
Chen seemed to like it though…

Luhan
Very confident, I think every girl needs that.
Chen and her seem to match well

Suho
There’s nothing I can say except…
Chen.

Chen
I thought it was funny, how come no one does.
But that’s a good thing because she’s my style

Sehun
I don’t get it… what’s so funny?

Kris
I don’t know…
She’s pretty but… is just like Chen…
I can’t…

Xiumin
She will be fine as long as she’s with Chen

Kai
I don’t get her sense of humor but I think Chen has a liking for her…
At least she’s cute and confident!

Lay
I thought her joke was funny too.
If you look back, I smiled…
But the attention was on Chen so you just didn’t see it, which I’m thankful for

D.O.
I think her joke can be funny…
She should’ve warned us about it maybe…

Chanyeol
I wasn’t supposed to laugh right?

Tao
I’m so confused…

 

Once again the door opened and revealed the fourth girl. Most of the boys had their mouths gaped open at the sight of the cute yet y girl in front of them. She was wear a loose baby blue fleece sweater with the hood pulled up to showing only thick loose brown curls. Her legs looked astonishing in her skin tight black skinny jeans and black Jimmy Choo heels.

“Hello! My name is Qiu Ting Ting, but you can call me Valentine. I was born and raised in Beijing.” She said with a pouty smile.

“Why is your name Valentine?”  Xiumin asked.

“Oh, I was born on Valentine’s Day so people just call me that.” Valentine calmly answered.

Xiumin nodded and began to write on the paper. Valentine walked over to Xiu Mei and sat down next to her.

 

Chen
She has a nice name, it’s cute
y, too, but not my style…

Sehun
She was dressed well and y yet cute….
Kind of like Kai? I don’t know…

D.O.
She seems very kind hearted…
But I don’t know who would be well for her…

Kris
Cute yet y
I like?

Xiumin
Her name is really cute! She has a nice smile but she’s a y too!
I think I’m making it too obvious

Chanyeol
y~~~
LIKE ME

Kai
She has a cute face but her body is glamorous!
JUST LIKE ME!

Baekhyun
Valentine is a nice name really!
I wonder who would fit her well….

Luhan
She’s cute… She is….
LIKE BOAZI!

Suho
Interesting name, cute and y too.
Maybe Tao? He’s cute and y?

Tao
I like Valentine’s Day, she’s lucky!
She will get all the chocolate she wants!

Lay
Cute and y is a nice mix…
Never seen anyone like that in person but definitely a good combination

 

Soon the door opened again and there stood a girl that Sehun stared at with wide eyes. Luhan stared at Sehun confused. The girl was wearing a white graphic t-shirt and casual washed out jeans. She had a sleeveless green jacket and finished with her high top checkered converse like shoes. Her long locks were crimped and had punky jewelry on. She smiled brightly as she walked over to the small stage and looked at Sehun.

“Hi! My name is Shin Hee Young but as I am half Korean and half British, you can call me Alisha. My father is a CEO of a big company here in Korea and in London. I used to live in Korea but I moved when I was younger.” She said still staring at Sehun, who was looking at her with dropped. Luhan just stared back and forth from the smiling Alisha and shocked Sehun.

“Do you know why Sehun is like that?” Baekhyun asked.

“When I was living in Korea, I had this childhood friend. I’m glad he hasn’t changed much since he was nine.” Alisha replied.

“You guys were childhood friends?!” Kai asked Sehun.

“Huh? Oh, yeah…. Bestfriends to be exact.” Sehun responded. Alisha just nodded with a bright smile.

“What about me?” Luhan questioned.

“You are my bestfriend, too. But she’s my childhood bestfriend that I haven’t seen for almost 10 years now.” Sehun answered as he patted Luhan’s back. He just pouted and turned away from Sehun to write on the piece of paper.

 

Luhan
She’s cute, but she’s so close to Sehun…
Good thing I also have Lay as my bestfriend, too.

D.O.
She seems to fit in very well.
She also dropped the big bomb

Tao
She’s a great talker. She talks without a problem. Very social I guess
Bestfriends with Sehun so maybe they can be partners too?

Kai
She’s childhood bestfriends with Sehun
And there goes my chances with the beautiful girl

Lay
I’m going to ask her about Sehun’s secrets,
maybe she knows some I can use against him

Kris
Apparently no boy and girl can be bestfriends
Maybe they will have something sparking

Suho
Sehun has a girl bestfriend?
Is that even possible?

Baekhyun
I didn’t even know it was possible for Sehun talked to girls without blushing….
Or anything like that.

Chanyeol
I didn’t know our maknae had a childhood bestfriend that’s a girl…
I guess the maknae isn’t as so innocent?

Chen
How come Sehun had such a pretty friend and he never said anything to us?
Greedy maknae!

Xiumin
Sehun + Alisha= bestfriends no longer??

Sehun
WHY IS SHE HERE?
WHY DIDN’T SHE TELL ME?
I NEED A TALK WITH HER!

 

While Sehun kept staring at Alisha who just stuck her tongue out at Sehun teasingly, the door opened to show a small girl. She wore a white tank top which she topped with a nicely fitted leather jacket. She made the leather jacket casual with her dark blue skinny jeans and black ankle boots that seemed like had made her at least 10 centimeter taller than she was. Her doll like face was complimented with her doll like curls and the small braid on the side of her face. Kris had scanned her from top to bottom and she had caught him, giving him a nice life threatening stare. She turned quickly and got onto the stage.

“Good afternoon, my name is Song Mori. I’m half Chinese and half Korean. I was born and raised in Changsha, China.” She said chicly.

“Do you have anything else to tell us?” Kris asked.

“No.” She also snapped at him. Kris, taken aback, just stared at her with his so called “-face” while the others giggled and began to write.

 

Tao
She has an attitude towards Duizhang
AND IT WORKED!

Baekhyun
I see a relationship starting between Kris and Mori.
They will have nice fights here and there.

Sehun
Kris and Mori definitely won’t get along

Kris
I’m going to make sure she does not do that to me anymore!

Luhan
I hope they don’t hurt each other…

Chanyeol
That was funny.
And I thought there was no one who could beat Kris’s face

Lay
Kris has attitude problems sometimes
but maybe she can be solution to that

D.O.
well Kris and Mori seems to get along well…
let’s just hope it doesn’t get worse

Xiumin
Maybe they like each other but they don’t want to show it…

Kai
I think Kris met his pair
I hope he has fun with that

Chen
I read what Xiumin and Suho wrote…
I doubt it

Suho
Maybe she’s nice but is too shy to show it

 

“Now that we are done with the introduction, we will head back to the house. There you will find out your family.” The writer said and everyone rushed to their designated cars. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE~~

HEROOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it's late T^T I'm such a bad author... 

but not a lot of people seemed to care so whatever...

It's like 14 pages and passed 4,000 words on a Word doc ^^ 

I hope you like since I think I literally pulled out half of my hair >w<

I will try to update soon but I'm having a few tests coming up so that might be hard. 

BUT I WILLTRY! 

I PROMISE! 

If not, I will force Minnie to do it!

well for now

 

 

BBYONG!!

 

 

 

p.s. DO YOU LIKE MY NEW USERNAME? .... sorry.....