The End!

You Have To Leave Earth!

The End!

 

Earth didn't exist any longer which led to that I couldn't go back there. Not because I want to. This planet is so much better than earth. It may not be perfect but it's close.

I'm sitting on my bed and looking out through my window. Everybody is sleeping right now. Yesterday was new year and the boys wanted to stay up the whole night. They did also drink way to much. Last week was christmas and they had brought me once again way to much things. Seriously, all the cloths they brought didn't even fit in my walk in closet.  

I sighed and walked to the door that led to my balcony. I opened the door and walked out to the cold night. I shivered and stood near the edge. The mansion was in a forest so I couldn't see much more than trees. I sat down and looked through the rail. It was quiet and  I felt my eyes closing. Within some minutes I was asleep.

I heard someone walking towards me. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I felt someone my cheek with a finger. The touch was cold but warm at the same time. I then felt a cold wind against my cheek, like someone was breathing close to my ear. "Idiot..." That voice. I need to open my eyes. I tried but my eyes was shut close. He lifted me up and carried me to my bed where he tucked me in. He kissed my forehead, nose and cheeks. I really tried to wake up but I couldn't. As fast as he came he was gone. The door closed and everything was quiet.

My eyes shut open and the sun shone right into my eyes. Ugh. I sat up and looked around the room. Was that real or was it a dream? I rubbed my eyes and stood up. I got some clothes and walked to the bath room where I washed up. I walked out and place my clothes on my bed.

I looked to my right and saw something red. I turned my head and saw a red rose. I grabbed it and smelled it. A small smile could be seen on my face. I ran down in search for a vase. I found one and filed it with water before placing the rose in it. I place it down on the table and sat down on a chair and looked at it. A smile played on my lips.

I heard a groan behind me and looked up to see Luhan holding his head. He looked at me and I though he would cry any minute. I stood up and walked over to him. "Drunk to much last night?" I asked. He glared at me and sat down on a chair. He saw the rose. "Where did you get that from?" He pointed towards it. "It was in my room when I woke up." I got a glass with water and some medicine for him. I placed it on the table. "I will fix something for you to eat." He nodded and gulped the medicine and water down.
When I was done I place it on the table. It was things like bacon, egg, sandwiches, coffee, juice, muffins and other things.  Luhand grabbed a muffin and started to munch on it.

After ten minutes everyone was down and eating. Everyone but Ren. He was still asleep so I walked up to wake him up. I got in and found him laying on his bed like a star with the cover over his left leg. I smiled and woke him up. "Ren, breakfast is ready." He sat up with closed eyes and grabbed my arm. I walked down with him hanging on me. When we came down he was full awaken and was smiling like a sun. He laughed at the others because they looked like . We ate and talked with each other since we were the only ones who hadn't a hangover.

"So I was thinking that we maybe could go into the forest to the lake and bath." I started. Believe me when I say that they all glared at me like I was an idiot. "What?" I asked. "Nana, it's ice cold outside. The lake is frozen. You can't bath in it." Said Chen. "I know. That's why I thought that Chanyeol could heat it up." They all laughed at me except Chayeol. "What?" I asked again. "Haha... Nana, Chanyeol can't do that! He is to weak." Kai laughed and almost fell of his chair. I blinked at them and tilted my head. "Yes he can. He did it last week when we walked there to swim." I said. Everyone stopped to laugh and glared at Chanyeol who seemed to sink into his chair. "Nana, you shouldn't have told them!" And the next second everyone was jumping on him. I can say it ended with bruises and us going to the lake.

I ran up and got my bathing suit on and warmer clothes over. I got down to see them all waiting for me. We got our shoes on and started to walk towards the forest.
When we came there Chanyeol instantly started heating up the ice. When he was done we got our clothes of and jumped in. I swam closer to Sehun and pushed him under the water. When he came up he glared playfully at me.
My eyes widen and I swam as fast I could towards Xiumin. It was hard because I kept getting wind in my face and it pushed me back. Well Sehun's power is wind and he used it well. In the end I swam under the water and came in contact with Xiumin. "Help me Xiumin." He looked at the youngest and raised his hand. The water formed into ice around Sehun and he was stuck. Xiumin had frost and I'm happy that he had it now. Well until he froze a big wall around us and I couldn't get out. "Unfair! This is so unfair!" I tried to get away from him but he grabbed me. The ice wall got a hole in it and Chanyeol looked in. "What are you doing?" "Help me!" I screamed. He melted the walls and I saw towards  Lay. Of course Kai just had to teleport so he was right in front of me. My eyes widen and I was sure he was gone take me somewhere but his hand stopped in midair. Two arms grabbed me around my waist from behind and I saw that it was Tao. Time-controller. He stop the time and we swam away from Kai. Everyone was laughing at Kai. He was the only frozen one. When he moved again and I was gone he looked around and understood. "TAO! Cheater!" Everyone laughed. 
That's how we played the whole day. When it started to turn dark we got up and I made Chanyeol to use his flame so we could get our clothes on without them getting wet. We walked home. Kevin was glaring at us when we came home. "You guys left me home!" We looked at each other and started to laugh again. Kevin stomped his for like a little kid and pouted. I hugged him and we all got to the living room and watched TV.

I was getting tired so I said good nigh and walked up to my room and got ready for bed but I found a rose on my night stand with a little card on it.

"We will soon be together again. I have always been watching you from the shadows. Wait till you will be in my arms again like before.
If not war will be the only solution.

Love you. Kiseop"

I dropped it to the floor. My eyes wide. I started to shake and ran for the door. I stumbled down the stairs and came in contact with a chest. I looked up and saw Kris. "Weren't you so posed to go to bed?" I didn't answer him but dragged him towards my room. "What's wrong?" I pointed towards the rose and he picked it up and read the card. His eyes widen and be dragged me with him to the his bed room. He tuck me in his bed  and told me to go to sleep. I nodded and closed my eyes. I didn't hear him walk down the stairs. I guess he flew down. After some minutes I heard a crash. I was gonna stand up but felt so tired.

I looked up towards the window and saw boy.

My mouth formed the name "Kiseop."

The window opened and he walked in. He smiled at me and reached his hand for me.

The door slammed open. "NANA!"

Everything turned black.