Departure

You Have To Leave Earth!

Departure

 

When I opened my eyes one pair of eyes was staring down at me. I sat up and saw that I was in my bed. "What happened?" I looked at Kiseop and he smiled before he ruffled my head. "You out yesterday. I have packed a bag with clothes already for you." He smiled at me and I hugged him. "Why must I go? I want to be with you." I started to cry and he hugged me. He sat down on the bed besides me and my back. After a while I stopped and we walked down to eat breakfast. Hand in hand. I wouldn't let him go for the whole day. I wanted to spend all time I had left with him before I had to leave.

 

 

We walked to our favourite cafe and drank our favourite coffee. I dragged him with me to different places where we had grown up and shared special memories together. I can proudly say that I didn't cry one single tear while we were out.

 

 

But everywhere we walked someone was pointing at me. I heard comments like, She's to young, Why can't they take me instead?, It's not fair, I don't want to die here while she goes to another planet and survives. After a while when it was to much we walked home. My heart felt heavy and I didn't like it. I walked up to my room while Kiseop made dinner. We had eaten out for lunch. I grabbed the bag he had packed for me and the only things in there were some clothes. Nothing much. I walked back down and turned the tv on. "One of the chosen ones to fly to the EXO planet has disappeared. We would like you to look out for Bang Min-ah. It's possible that she has gone out from her dome out to the..." The tv turned off and I turned around and saw Kiseop standing there glaring at the tv.

 

"Dinner's ready!" He smiled and grabbed my hand dragging me into the kitchen. We started to eat when the home phone started to ring. Kiseop looked up with his mouth full off food. I started to laugh and he shot up to answer the call. I calmed down and continued to eat. When he came back he looked really happy. I raised one brow at him and he shrugged his shoulders. "It's a secret!" I sighed and he hurried to eat up. When he was done he ran up to his room and closed the door after him. I grabbed the plates and dished them.

 

When I was done I walked up to Kiseops room. I peeked in and saw him throwing clothes everywhere. I slammed the door opened and walked in with my hands on my hips. "What are you doing?" He was sitting down on the floor so he looked up to me. He tried to smile but it just looked wrong. He gave up and pouted instead. "Pweze don't hate Kiseopi~" He blinked and he looked to cute. I throw myself on him and squeezed him in a hug. "Why are you soooo adorable?" I screamed.

 

He chuckled and hugged me back. "But seriously, what are you doing?" I asked again sitting down before him. He scratched his neck and chuckled. "Hehe, about that, Well you see... Oh look at the clock. We must go!" He stood up and dragged me with him. I ran to my room and got my bag. When I was down Kiseop stood there with a bag and we ran out. We came to the train and got on it.

 

We sat down and I looked out side once more. The last time I will see earth. I don't think that I will miss it so much. I mean, I don't have anything left here that I will miss, except Kiseop. I really don't want to leave him. He is everything I have left. I sighed and walked of the train hand in hand with Kiseop. We walked until we came to the same big house as yesterday. When we came in we were meet with guards that showed us the way to a door.

 

They opened it for us and we walked in. In the room was one big table that could fit sixteen people. There was three chairs left. One in the end of the table and two at the other one where we were standing. The others around the table was staring at us so we sat down. They stopped staring and started to talk to each other. I looked around the table and guessed that they were the others that I was going with.

 

"NANA!" I got shocked and looked at my right to see Kevin hugging me. I blinked and smiled at him. He was Kiseops friend and he usually came home to us and eat dinner. "Oh Kevin, I didn't see you." I said and patted his back. He stared shocked at me and made a sound. "I thought you loved me." I sighed and keept patting his back. "Hands of my sister Kevin." Till Kiseop prayed Kevins hands of me. It looked like Kevin was going to cry anytime so I gave him a candy. He smiled and plopped it into his mouth.

 

Right after that the doors opened and a middle aged man came in. He sat down in the chair on the end of the table and smiled at us. "Thank you for coming here. In this meeting I will inform you about some little things before the start." Everybody nodded. "We will start with the rocket. There are seven bedrooms so you have to share two and two except for one that has to be three in it. I hope that you will fix that yourselves. The rocket is on auto pilot so you don't need to worry about that."

 

I stopped and thought. One girl, or woman, Kan Mi-youn I think her name is, lifted her hand up to ask a question. The man nodded at her. "Where is Bang Min-ah?" She asked. The man nodded like he realized one thing. "We haven’t found her, so we called the one who was next in line for following with you. He is sitting there." He pointed towards us. My heart stopped beating when I understood who he was pointing at. I was shocked but happy at the same time and the explains so much.

 

"His name is Lee Kiseop and he will be with you instead off Bang Min-ah. Something I have missed? No? Okay then we will make our way to the rocket." He stood up and we followed him. I glared at Kiseop and mouthed Traitor. He smiled and held my right hand while Kevin held my left one. We walked down many stairs before we came to a train. I mean like more than thousand steps. We must be under ground. How can we still breathe? We got into the train and sat down.

 

It took a little over an hour before we started to slow down and the train stopped. We got off and walked in a corridor. In the end we stopped and the man turned around and smiled at us. "So here we are. This place is like you can guess a long way from where you live. It's a secret underground lab and it's also where the rocket is. Come on so we can get into the rocket and show you around before we shot you up in the outer space." He opened the door and walked in.

 

When we followed him we gasped. it was really big and people with white clothes ran around. The man led us to the rocket and we got on. Farwell ground. "It's like any other apartments. It has two floors for the bed rooms. The first floor has four ones." We saw someone going into the rooms and soon they came out without theirs bags. We walked to the next floor. "The second floor has two rooms for two persons in each and the bigger bed room for three people." I looked around me but couldn't find either Kiseop or Kevin. I started to feel nervous because I didn't want to share room with any other than Kiseop or Kevin.

 

I looked around and saw Kevins head sticking out from a door. He waved me over and I saw that they had taken the bigger bedroom and I instantly knew that it was our room. I smiled and throw my bag on one of the beds. We walked back and continued with the tour. "There is a bathroom to every bedroom so you got your own. Third floor is kitchen and living room." I looked around and saw that it was really big. Of course it's, there is living fifteen people her now.

 

"Fourth floor is the star room." We didn't go up there but he showed us the door and we nodded. He smiled and led us to the living room. Everybody sat down on the five big couches and he stood before us. This is like the control room and you must sit here when we start and when landing. There is seatbelts in the couches so you can strap yourselves. So if you all will do that now we can start and you guys will be gone from the surface of the earth. Good bye." and he left us there.

 

I strapped myself and the others did that as well. The big flat tv and we stared at it. There was big red numbers on it, counting down from ten. The rocket started to make noise and vibrate. My eyes widen and I grabbed Kiseop and Kevins hands. Five. Oh My God, I can’t breath. 2. Good Bye earth. 1. I could feel myself sink more and more into the couch with the gravity pressing me down. Then it felt normally again.

 

Suddenly the words "Safe" came on the screen and we guessed that you could leave the room. So that’s what we did. Everyone splitting, doing there own things. While I walked down to our room with Kevin and Kiseop after me.