The destruction of earth

You Have To Leave Earth!

The destruction of earth

 

 

I was laying on my bed, covered with covers. The sun had some how found its way through both my curtains. I groaned and stretched my arms over my head. Trying to find my clock I stretched out my right hand. Finding it on my bed table I grabbed it and tried to see how much the clock was. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

'7 thirteen...' I dropped the clock and my head bounced on the pillow. I was almost in dreamland again when a knock woke me up.
"Nana, come on, It's morning. Don't make me come in there!" I groaned. "Five more minutes." I shouted back. "No! I will come in if you don't wake up now!" Can't he just disappear?! When there was no more sound I took a cover over my head and felt the sleep take over once more.

Until my bed started to shake. I sat up with wide eyes and suddenly my door burst open. My older brother stood there with panic written over his face. He came into my room and grabbed my hand before dragging me down to the first floor. He grabbed his keys and opened a door under the stairs.

Behind the door there was more stairs that led down. He pulled me with him and I almost fell down the last steps. When we came down there was a new door. He opened it and there was a new little room with one bed. We walked in and he closed the door and locked it after him. I sat down on the bed and yawned again. He smiled and came and sat beside me on the bed. I got under the covers and he followed. With his arms around me I fell asleep again.

I woke up to a pip and I sat up. I felt an arm around my waist and looked down at the arm.
I stood up and walked out from the room. When I came up from all the stairs I walked to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator to be welcomed by emptiness. "Ugh, why now?!" When I said that my stomach started to grumble. I sighed and ran up to my room. Some things were on the floor but I didn't care much about that as I grabbed some clothes and changed. I got my shoes and my wallet. Before I ran out I wrote a note to my brother saying that I was going out shopping.


 

 

 

I closed the front door and walked down the street. I guess this is a perfect time for introduction. My name is Lee Nana and I live a life in a glass dome. We will get to that soon. That guy back in the house, my brother. His name is Lee Kiseop and he is way to protective. If he weren't asleep when I walked out he would have followed me. I can't do anything with him around. Oh right, you are probably wondering about that glass dome.

The year is 2093 and earth is about to collapse. We humans have destroyed it. On the whole earth there is just sixteen places left. Well it's more like the humans have made them. We live in a big fish bowl kind of thing. Sure, I can see the sky, but if I were to go outside this dome I would die. There is no more oxygen left and that is just one of the many things we humans have destroyed.

It can feel claustrophobic and very uncomfortable. If we look outside the dome we wouldn't see anything else than sand. It's just a big desert. You remember this morning? When everything started to shake... Yeah, that was an earthquake. They occur like at least three times a day. When they occur, it can take hours for it to stop. That's why everybody must go to a safe room when they occurs. Something more? Hmm oh yes, we still need to go to school. But today it's Sunday so no school. Yey! That's everything for now.

Back to reality. I walked in to the shop and got different things. I should buy some candy as bribe to Kiseop. I don't want him to kill me for walking out alone. As I walked to the candy section I heard people talking. Oh sh*t! I made a u-turn and hurried to hide when I heard some one calling my name. "Nana!" I can get candy somewhere else. I sprinted towards the cashier and made the guy there hurry. I grabbed the two plastic bags and made a run for it.

When I came out and looked back I didn't see them. I sighed and walked away. I came home some minutes later to find an angry brother. I looked down into the bags. I forgot the candy! As slowly as possible I lifted my head and avoided his glare. "Where were you?!" I jumped when his voice came. I started to fiddle with the hem of my t-shirt after I had let off the two bags. He sighed and pulled me into a hug, secured me in his arms. "Wake me up next time at least. I'm sure my life reduced with 10 years because of you." I smiled and hugged him tight.

"Let's go and fix some breakfast, no lunch! I'm starving!" We left the hug and I tugged at his arm, dragging him with me to the kitchen. I heard him laugh behind me. "Take it easy. You will get your food." I sat down at the kitchen island and watched him make my lunch. When he was done he told me to close my eyes.

I did what I was told. "Open them now." I opened my eyes and looked down on the food. "Wha~ Bibimbap! I love you! I will eat well!" I shouted and started to eat.

When we were done eating I decided that we should watch a movie. I ran to the living room and picked a movie. "Which is it?" Kiseop asked and sat down on the couch. I smirked and pressed play once I sat down besides him. "No! You didn't!" I laughed. "Oh yes I did!" He groaned and laid his head on my lap. "Wae?" He pouted towards me and I laughed at his failed attempt to make me stop the movie. "Don't think so~ I haven't seen Rain in a week, and don't make me start to talk about Joon!"

He sighed in defeat and turned his head towards the TV where Ninja Assassin were playing. Somewhere around the end of the movie I fell asleep. My head on Kisepos chest and arms around his waist.
I smiled and hugged him till everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

Three subscriber already? O.O
EXO..... There is something about you that make people
love you more and more.

Thank you for subscribing! Love you guys!