The New Life

You Have To Leave Earth!

The New Life

 

I sat up and saw that I was in an unfamiliar room. I looked around me. I stood up but sat down again when the black dots came. I looked down and saw that someone had taken care of my wound. Someone had also changed my clothes. I was only in a really big t-shirt.

 

I stood up slowly this time and walked to the door. I opened it and walked out in a really big corridor. I turned a corner and got a shock. A guy was standing before me. He turned around and my eyes widen. "K-K-KAI???" He smirked and took a step closer to me. "What are you doing here?" I stepped back. "I live here, Nana." He took one more step and I turned around and ran down the corridor.

 

I came to a staircase and almost flew down the steps but half way my leg gave away and I fell forward. I shut my eyes close and waited for the floor but it never came. I opened my eyes to see that I was floating in the air. I looked behind me and saw Kai staring at something downstairs. I was suddenly moving down. I gulped. Please don't drop me. I floated down the stairs when I felt the gravity pulling me down again. I landed in someone’s arms and I looked up and saw that it was Luhan.

 

My eyes widen and I didn't know what to say. He smiled at me and carried me bride style away from the stairs.Leaving a gaping Kai. We came into a big room, guess the living room and who was there if not Exo. Luhan sat down with me on his lap. I looked down and started to play with my fingers when I remember the ship. "Kiseop , Kevin and Ren! They are still in the ship and..." Luhan lifted his hand and placed it over my mouth.

 

I blinked and looked around the room. Kris stood up and walked towards me. "Nana, we have searched the whole ship and there was two people that survived excluding you. The rest is dead." I looked up at him and wanted to know which two was alive. "There is two guys up in the rooms and we are going to bury the other eleven ones." I nodded and stood up from Luhans lap. "I want to see the guys." I said and Kris took my hand, leading us up again.

 

We came into a room with one big bed. Kris stood and waited for me out side. I walked closer to the bed and my eyes widen. In the bed was Ren. He looked like he was dead. My eyes started to sting a little. I softly his cheek before leaving. Kris led me to the room besides Ren and I realized that either Kevin or Kiseop was in there but both could be dead also. I opened the door and walked in. I stood besides the bed and my knees gave away. I sat beside the bed and held Kevins hand.

 

Kris came in and took me back to the living room. "So, I guess you knew one?" asked Sehun and looked at me with puppy eyes. I nodded. "Yeah , both actually. The younger one is Ren and the older is Kevin." I searched Kris eyes but he looked away, almost like he was guilty. I tried to get eye contact with any one but everyone looked away. That’s when I understand. Kiseop was not there.

 

"Where is Kiseop?" I trembled. "Wait you said that you only found eleven dead people, where are they?" I stood up and walked towards Kris. "Nana, I don't think that's a good idea." Chanyeol said. I glared at him and he shut up and looked down at the floor. "Where?" Kris sighed and turned to Kai. Kai came towards us and he held my hand. In the next second we weren't in the living room. I looked around me and saw a door.

 

Kai pointed towards it and I opened it. Inside were eleven bodies. I walked through them and found Min Youn. She was pale and wasn't breathing. I found everyone, except Kiseop. My breath stopped and my eyes started to sting once again. I ran out from the room and into Kai. He looked down on me and was about to put his arms around me when I ran away from him.

 

I stopped before a door and opened it. Inside was Kevin laying on the bed and sleeping. I walked in and closed the door after me. He looked so peaceful sleeping like an angel.

I lifted the cover and crawled under.

I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes. I heard the door opened before someone covered my shoulders with the cover. I could feel fingers against my cheek but the hand retreated and I heard the door close before I feel asleep.

 

I was woken up from a hand caressing my arm. I yawned opened my eyes to be meet by an angel. Kevin was smiling at me. "Good morning." I smiled back but I recalled what happened yesterday and a tear fell down. Kevin instantly used his index finger to take it away. He showed me the tear before he put it at his lips and kissed it away. "Why are you crying?" I looked at him. "K-Kiseop, Kiseop is missing!"

 

----------

 

I helped Kevin down towards the first floor because he had trouble with walking. When we came down I led us into the kitchen. Don't ask how I found it, luck I guess because this mansion is big. Kevin sat down and I looked around the kitchen in search for something eatable. I was about to give up when D.O came in and smiled at me. "Are you hungry?" I nodded and pointed towards Kevin. "More like he is hungry. Can you fix something please?" He laughed and ruffled my hair.

 

"Not the hair!" That wasn't me. I looked behind me and saw Kevin glaring at D.O.
I made D.O stop touching my hair and make us breakfast. I sat down beside Kevin and he slung an arm around me. "Isn't he one of those guys in that gang in your school that was bullying you? What is he doing here?" He started to whisper to me. "Just so you know, I can hear you." We looked up at D.O and nodded. He smiled and continued with the breakfast.

 

I sighed and laid my head on Kevin's shoulder. I was really worried about Kiseop. If we couldn't find him, maybe he was alive. Kevin reached out and my head. "We will find him but maybe it would be better if you forgot about him." My fist clenched and I looked down at the table.

 

I really miss when we could walk around and didn't have to care about almost anything. When it was just us and no weird spaceship that would led us out from our lives. I miss my old life.

 

D.o came with our food and I started to eat. I was hungry and hadn't eat in a long while. When we were almost done I felt someone hugging me from behind. I looked over my shoulder and saw Ren. "What are you doing out from bed?" I asked him and made him sit down on a chair beside me. "D.O, can you fix something for Ren to eat please?!" He nodded and fixed something more and gave it to Ren. "I woke up and couldn't find anyone so I walked around before I found you." He said and smiled when he said he found me. I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Thank good you are alright at least." He munched on a bread.

 

When we were done D.o told us to go and sit in the living room. When we came there we sat down, with Kevin on my right side and Ren on my left. Soon we heard people coming down the stairs and into the living room. I got a little shock when I saw all of Exo and this gang from my school. They sat down around us and smiled at us? Wait what?

They looked really creepy.

 

D.o came and sat down with them. Kris stood up and gestured for the rest to do so also. "Hello, we are one, we are Exo!!" I blinked and looked around the room. There was twelve of them. "So Nana, you already know "EXO" but the Exo you know is actually Exo-m. Exo is two groups, Exo-M and Exo-K. The gang at your school is Exo-K. So now a fast introduction.

Exo-m, Xiumin, Luhan, Chen, Lay,Tao and me Kris. Exo-K, Suho the leader, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.o, Kai and Sehun." They waved or bowed when their names was said and I smiled at them.

 

"So... Thanks for letting us stay here but we must go now and search for somewhere to live the rest of our lives." Kevin stood up and pulled me with him which led to me pulling Ren up. "Wait! You can live here. We have enough room for you." Suho stood up and grabbed for my arm. I thought that we could stay here. There wasn't anything wrong with it. I smiled at Suho and nodded. Kevin and Ren groaned while the rest of Exo laughed. What a day.

 

 

------------

 

 

"Please~"

"Shut up Tao!"

"B-But..."

"NO!"

"G-Guys... please stop..."

 

I sat on the couch and Tao was hugging on to me like a koala. He was arguing with, well all of Exo. The argument? He wanted to sleep with me. It ended with Xiumin who stood up and screamed that I would have my own room. After that everything become quit but Tao was still holding on to me and now you are probably wondering where Kevin or Ren is. Well Ren is on my other side and is also hugging on to me while Kevin is somewhere talking with the leaders.

 

I sighed and pouted. "Can't we do something fun?" They looked at each other. "We can" Kai was stopped by Chanyeol who put his hand over his mouth. "No, you can't do anything." Kai glared at him but teleported so he stood behind me. He bend down and wrapped his arms around my neck.

 

Oh yeah, did I say that they haw powers? Well actually all of the people on this planet have powers, cool right? NO! It's so not cool, well at least not Kai's power. He can teleport anywhere! It's so irritating. One second he can be in the other side of the house, the next beside me, and the third he will take me with him. I get so dizzy when he teleport me with him. Well enough about him. They have different powers all of them. Luhan have telekinesis, he can move things with his mind, that explains why I was floating down the stairs before. I will tell you more about them when I have time.

 

So Kevin, Suho and Kris came down, finally! Kevin had kind of taken over Kiseop roll as my big brother since we found out that he was gone. Believe me when I say that he is exactly like Kisoep was, difference: he would take me for himself.

 

"Get. Of. Her. Now!" Ren who had been taken down before by him instantly let go of me. Tao was holding on to me and wouldn't let me go.

 

"Tao, I think that you should let go of her." Ren tried to make him let go of me but he wouldn't rub. "I warned you." Ren backed of and Kevin stood before us while looking down on Tao.

 

The angel had turned into a demon.

 

Kevin grabbed Tao and threw him to the other couch on the other side of the table. He landed on Baekhyun and Sehun. Kevin himself sat down beside me where Tao had been sitting before. He slung an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. Ren sat beside me. Yes, overprotective very much.

"So, they will be living here with us, they will have their own rooms." Suho glared at Tao. "So treat them well."


------------

"Come on, time for bed kids."

Every groaned and I could feel my eyes slowly closing. Kevin poked my forehead but I didn't care. I heard him laugh and soon it felt like I was floating on cloud nine. "Luhan, place me back on this planet." I whispered. I was almost asleep. I heard laughter and soon felt a pair of arms around me.

 

"Can I have the pleasure to carry you to bed princess?" I think it was Chanyeol who said that but I didn't care. "Mmmhhh" Was everything that came out of my closed mouth. More laughter. I hugged him around the neck and nuzzled into his chest. I was starting to shiver but everything seemed to become warm. I sighed and let myself be carried to bed. He laid me down on my bed and covered me with covers.

 

When he let me go everything turned cold again. "Cold." was everything I said before it was warm again. Someone sat down on the bed and I opened my eyes. Chanyeol was smiling like a idiot towards me which made me laugh. "I guess your power is fire?" I said and he shake his head. "It's called flame, go to sleep before Kevin comes and screams his head of. I will keep you warm." I closed my eyes. This is a little better than earth I must say. I haven't found anything bad yet about this planet except that Kiseop is gone. Everyone is so good to me, to good. I don't deserve their love.

One good thing, now I have a living element who can keep me warm whenever I want and his name is Chanyeol.