New Hope!

You Have To Leave Earth!

New Hope!

 

I was making breakfast for me and Kiseop with the things that I bought yesterday. I was about to wake him up when someone knocked on the door. I blinked and walked there to open it. The mail deliver was standing there and smiling down at me. "Hello miss Nana." I smiled back at him and said hi. "Her you go. This envelope is very important. Read it as soon as possible. Bye. "He gave me a letter and walked to the next house.

 

I closed the door and walked back to the kitchen, totally forgetting about Kiseop. I opened the envelope and started to read it. When I was done my eyes was directed towards the clock. "Kiseop! Kiseop! Wake up! Hurry, we are going to be late!" I jumped over the couch and sat on him. He groaned and pushed me off him and the couch. "Ouch~!" I glared up at him and sighed.

 

I got near him and my mouth almost touched his ear. "Kiseop, I'm pregnant!" I instantly hurried to stand up and ran to my room. Behind me I heard someone falling of the couch and running after me. I ran into my room and locked the door. On the other side Kiseop was hammering on the door. After some minutes I heard him gasp and I opened the door to see his door close. I smiled and hurried to change clothes.

 

Before I was done Kiseop came and opened the door. Nice timing! I got my mask and put it in my bag. We ran down and out from the house. He locked the door and we walked in a fast pace towards the school. Yes, we are almost late. We ran into our big school and I bid good bye to him before running to my locker. I grabbed my books and speed walked to my classroom.

 

My hand grabbed the door knob and I opened the door, or somebody else did it from the other side. I looked up 'Yes, I'm short!' and saw the last person I wanted to see today. "Hi Nana~!" He smirked and stood in my way. I glared at him and sighed. "I don't have time for you Kai!" I pushed my way into the room and took my seat. He was about to follow me but the teacher came in and he sat down.

 

The day ran by and it was soon lunch. I stood up and grabbed my bag before walking out from the room. Kai followed me and laid his arm around my shoulders. I tried to make him let go but he didn't. I could see his fan girls glaring at me and I groaned. I was going to try to sprint away from him when a voice was heard. "Lee Nana, Can you please come to the office?" My eyes widen. I saw Kai looking down at me with a raised eyebrow. "I didn't do anything!" I almost shouted.

 

I walked to the office and opened the door. The secretary told me to go to the principal and I made my way over to his door. I knocked on his door. "Come in!" I opened the door and walked in, closing the door after me. He told me to sit down and I did as I was told. It felt like someone more was in here but I shrugged it off. "So, what was it you wanted to tell me?" I asked slowly.

 

He smiled at me and looked behind me. I blinked at him and looked behind me. There stood six very, very handsome boys. I gasped and blinked in shock. "E-EXO?" I said with wide eyes. They smiled at me I stood up. I turned around towards the principle. "What's this?" I asked. "Nana. It's not in my place to tell you. There is going to be a meeting in the big dome soon. Everybody must go there. You can go with EXO. Bye~!" And he walked out. I looked back at Exo and stared at them.

 

I stood up and they stood before me smiling. A guy as tall as a skyscraper locked down on me. My head was a little lower than his chest. "Hi Nana! My name is Kris and I'm the leader of Exo." He smiled warmly towards me and I smiled back. "Hi, my name is Lay." He bowed and I bowed back. "Luhan and I'm older than you!" He pouted a little and I laughed at that.

 

'He is so cute.'

 

"Okay, will remember that." I looked at the next guy besides him and stopped. Before he could say his name I ran forward and pinched his cheeks, something I had have been wanting to do since I saw him. He stared at me and I let him go. "Sorry, you just looks so eatable." I smiled and I could see his cheeks turning red. "This is Xiumin and my name is Chen. It's nice to meet you." His smile was so heart melting.

 

Before I could replay back the last person started to jump. "My name is Tao and I'm the youngest and I'm so much cuter than Luhan! Right? Buing Buing!" My eyes got bigger and my mouth opened a little bit. Kris came and grabbed him by his neck and dragged him out. "Okay... That was awkward." Luhan said while looking at the open door. Xiumin came to me and smiled a shy smile before taking my hand and walking out from there. The rest came after us and started to talk to each other. We walked out from the school, heading towards the train station.

 

When we came there an angry bird and happy panda stood there. The panda with a Gucci bag. "Don't you already have all the bags?" asked a surprised Lay. "NO! This is a limited edition." Tao said and smiled. He than smirked and ran towards me and grabbed my hand from Xiumin and ran into the train. He pushed me down on a two seat and sat himself beside me. I sat beside the window. I heard the other guys groaning when they came on the train but they soon sat themselves around us.

 

The train was soon moving forward and we were speeding towards the biggest dome. After an half hour we were there. We got off and I know that there is something that I forgot. "Where is Kiseop?" I said and looked up. Kris came to me and took my hand. No one answered me and we were walking to the meeting house. When we came there some guards meet us.

 

I looked behind them and saw Kiseop. I left Kris and ran to him, embraced him in a hug. "Come on now, we must get in like now!" Luhan said and walked before us. We let go of each other and walked behind Luhan, Kris and Tao while Chen, Lay and Xiumin walked behind us. We came into the big room and with a big scene and a podium on it. We sat down on the first row and waited for it to begin.

 

After a while five guys with white clothes walked up on the scene. One guy walked to the podium and started to talk. "Hello everyone. We are here today to talk about what we informed you about the last time. We haven't found the planet we searched for but we find another one instead. On this one there is actually air to breath. The thing is that we are going to send fifteen people there tomorrow. We have been choosing these people for several reasons and more information is classified. Those fifteen people is the hope for the human life. I will now show you the fifteen name of the people who is going to go. If you see your name, please wait after this meeting to talk to us. If not, proceed to go home again. Thanks for us and thanks for coming to today’s meeting." The lamps turned off and fifteen names could be seen on the wall. Kiseops hand that was holding mine was slowly squishing man hand so hard that it felt like he would break it. My windpipe stop to work and I couldn't breathe.

 

 

1: Jo Youngmin

2: Park Sandara

3: Kim Myungsoo

4: Kim Hyuna

5: Kevin Woo

6: Jessica Jung

7: Ahn Daniel

8: Bang Min-ah

9: Park Jung Min

10: Kan Mi-youn

11: Jo Kwangmin

12: Meng Jia

13: Choi Min Ki

14: Lee Nana

15: Cho Kyuhyun

 

The wall was slowly disappearing and everything turned more black than before.

 

 

"You are soon going to live a happier life on the EXO planet, Nana."