3 Months Later

You Have To Leave Earth!

3 Months Later

 

We have been on Exo planet for three months now and I have started to give up on searching for Kiseop. I know that he still is alive, I just can't describe how I know, I just know.

I asked Suho if they had something that I could contact earth with and he said that they had a computer. He also said that I could mail anyone and that they would get mail. I walked to the room he had pointed out and walked there. I wanted to know how it was on the earth. The scientists had computers and with help from Kris I got their mail. I sat down in the chair and started the computer. Okay, here we go:



This is Kim Nana and I'm writing from EXOPlanet.


I'm sorry that I haven't taken contact earlier.
The ship crashed and there where four survivors.
One of those four is me and one of them has disappeared.
We have been searching but can't find him; we are therefore
stopping our search for him.
It hurts me more because he is my brother and I dearly wanted to find him.


Life on Exo planet is very extraordinary.

There are actually people living here.

They are just like us humans.

The only different is that they have powers.

They can fly, make things fly, heal, stop time.

They can control earth, water, wind and fire.

Even thought they said flame.

The people that me and the others are living with also

have light, lighting and frost

and the power that is so unnecessary, teleportation.


The planet itself is actually very cool.

They have blue apples!

Warning: Don't eat those!

I may have tested one and it didn't end very nice...

Thank god that Lay was there.

He is a healer.

 

Exo planet is a lot like earth,

we have air, grass, everything that is on earth actually.

 

How is earth?

 

That is the only thing I can ask.

I don't have any intention to know anything other

than how you treat my mother planet.

 


I clicked the send button. Now all I had to do was waiting.

-----

"Nana, they won't answer! Stop checking the computer every hour." It had been one month since I sent the mail and I still hadn't got any answer. I sat down on the couch and looked at the TV. "Why don't you try to turn on the TV?" I looked up and saw Baekhyun. "What do you say about going out on a picnic?" He smiled and held out his hand. I took it and he dragged me up towards my room.

 

"Change clothes." Was all he said before shutting the door close. I got a pair of shorts and pulled a sundress over. I walked out and saw him standing at the front door waiting for me. We walked out from the mansion hand in hand.

 

We walked through the forest and when we came out on the other side there was a village. I had been to the village before with the others. It seemed like those boys was something more than just irritating. They were princes on this beautiful Exo planet.

 

When I walked in to the village and I was meet by a herd of girls, glaring at me. I wasn't that welcomed by them. Everyone was nice towards me, old people and guys. That is. The girls hated me for taking their boys. Ugh, please.

This time there was girls here but they held themselves away. Me and Baekhyun walked around the city and looked in all different shops. We came to a florist shop and I walked in. The owner was a old lady and she smiled when we came. I smiled at her and looked around at the flowers. When I turned around the lady stood there with a bouquet.

"Flowers to the beautiful princess." She handed them to me. I blinked and was about to ask her what she meant with that but Baekhyun came and dragged me out from there.

 

"Baekhyun, wait." His hold on my wrist was starting to hurt. "It hurts." We came to a fountain and he let go of my wrist. I sat down and rubbed my red wrist. Another pair of hands took my wrist and started to massage it. I looked up at him and pouted. "I'm sorry." My eyes left his and found their way to a shop. "What?" He asked.

 

I pointed towards the shop. He blinked. "You want ice cream?" I nodded and his worried face turned into a happy one. He started to laugh. I smiled and ran towards the ice creams shop. "Wait, it's me who has the money!" He ran after me and we got in and got our ice creams.

 

When we came home Kevin stood there with his hands on his hips. "Where have you two been?" My eyes widen and I looked back to find that Baekhyun already had run away. Traitor. I was going to make a run for it but Kai appeared before me. "Ahhh! KAI!!! Stop appearing out from thin air right before me! Please!" He smirked and grabbed my hand.

 

In an instant we were outside Kris office. Kai told me to go in so I did that. When I came in Kris told me to close the door and sit down. I did as told. "Nana, I don't want you to get a chock now or anything but..." He glanced around the room. "What?" I asked. "There is no planet called Earth any longer." My eyes widen and I stared at Kris.

 

Well I don't need to wait for an answer now.