Mission V-Day

BODYGUARD

Note: Hey! I switched all the song links to Box instead of youtube links since I noticed that they don’t work all the time. For those of you who haven’t used Box, you just need to click the link and when it brings you to the page, click play since it doesn’t play right away. Thanks, enjoy the chappie!

----

Setting – Mansion; Hallway

----

 IU; 너랑 나

----

Outfit

----

Night had fallen in and darkness invaded the entire mansion.  A bedroom door opened slightly and a shadow emerged into the hallway.  Quiet footsteps were heard on the stairs accompanied with creaks every now and then. The shadow finally made its way into the dark kitchen.  After a couple seconds passed, the kitchen brightly lit up.

 

Minjung quickly shut her eyes and let them open again, slowly adjusting to the bright light.

 

She took out her iPad that she left in the kitchen beforehand and looked up the recipes she had saved from this morning.  Then, she began taking out the pots, pans and all the ingredients she needed.

----

Setting – Mansion; Kitchen

----

A loud sound resonated around the room as one of the pots Minjung was holding fell onto the floor.  She quickly covered her ears and bent down.  After checking her surroundings to ensure no one heard the sound, she slowly got up.

 

“Clumsy Minjung, you better be careful unless you want to get caught!” I quietly lectured myself and bent down to pick up the pot on the floor.  

 

I glanced at the clock, and it was exactly 12:00 AM.

 

“Happy Valentine's Day!” I excitedly whispered.

 

I peeked into one of the kitchen cupboards and sighed in relief, as no one had touched the bag with all the things I needed in it.

 

I opened the bag and took out many things; some clear baggies with pink hearts on them, white tissue paper, and gold ribbons.  The corners of my mouth curled up into a smile as I took out the remaining item.  It was a large rectangular shiny gold box with black trim… it suited him perfectly.

 

I was good at baking and making treats since I cooked with Solbi Imo all the time.  However, there was a lot of work to be done today.  I spread out all the ingredients and pre-heated the stove.  I tied my hair into a ponytail and took a deep breath.  Then, I rolled up my sleeves and began making the special treats.

----

Setting – Mansion; Changjo’s Bedroom

----

Throughout these past few weeks, Changjo had a hard time falling asleep.  Whenever he did, it would only last for about thirty minutes before he woke up again.  He lay on his bed, looking at the ceiling, eyes wide awake.  The time on his clock read 2:30 AM.  He ran his fingers through his hair showing his frustration and flipped the covers off.  Then, he got out of bed and decided to go downstairs for a cup of water.

----

Setting – Mansion; Kitchen

----

Minjung was still busy baking tons of special treats, while humming softly to herself.  By now, her ponytail was loose and flour covered her face and clothes.  However, she froze when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.  She quickly went to turn off the kitchen lights and hid under the dining table in the next room.

 

By now, Changjo had just entered the kitchen and the lights.  While he was walking down the stairs he could smell the scent of treats being baked.  As the lights went on, the messy kitchen counter and sink had confirmed his suspicions.  He smirked as he grabbed a cup from one of the drawers and poured himself some water.

 

“Only Minjung would do something like this… she’s probably hiding somewhere right now,” he thought amusingly, trying hard to keep his laughter in.  Since it seemed like she didn’t want anyone to find out, he put his cup away and headed back to his room quietly.

 

From under the table, Minjung let out a deep sigh of relief.

 

“He probably didn’t find out.  How fortunate... I would’ve been so embarrassed if he found out,” she walked towards the kitchen to continue where she left off.

----

Setting – Mansion; Minjung’s Bedroom

----

IU; 좋은 날

----

Outfit

----

Morning came around the corner and Minjung reluctantly rolled out of bed.  She had only gotten a couple hours of sleep.  As she was brushing her teeth, she examined her tired face and dark bags were visible underneath her eyes.  However, all the exhaustion seemed to fade away when she remembered today's date.  As soon as she finished her hair and makeup, she took a glimpse at the white bag neatly placed next to her school bag and smiled softly to herself.

 

Before she headed downstairs for breakfast, she slipped into Changjo’s bedroom and placed the gold and black box underneath his pillow.  Then, she smiled and quickly tip-toed out of his room.

----

Setting – School; Classroom

----

“Happy Valentine’s Day!” I greeted the class warmly.

 

Petulant singles responded with grumbles, those with crushes were excited to deliver their treats, and the couples responded happily.

 

“It’s nothing much... but I brought treats for everyone,” Minjung shyly responded.

 

“Wow really?”

 

“She’s so sweet!”

 

“Awesome!”

 

Everyone’s spirits lifted up a bit, even those dissatisfied singles.  They all ran towards her as she stuck the bag out, telling everyone to help themselves.  The only one in the room who didn’t get up for a treat was Changjo who was sleeping at his desk.  Minjung sighed but was distracted by everyone who thanked her and bombarded her with questions.

 

“Did you make these yourselves?”

 

“Wow they’re so pretty!  You need to teach us someday!”

 

“Not only is she pretty and has a nice personality, she’s a good cook too… how much more perfect can she get?”

 

Minjung blushed and walked back to her seat.

 

“Thanks Minjung!  They’re delicious,” Taemin who was already chomping at his cookie, raved.

 

“No problem!” she smiled.

 

She looked in the bag and saw one remaining.  She sighed and reverted her gaze to the sleeping Changjo.

 

“Here Taemin.  There’s one left, you can have it.” she placed it on his desk.

 

“This one has heart-shaped gummies in it!  Thanks!” Taemin smiled happily.

 

Changjo’s chair screeched loudly, as he pushed his chair back and stood up.  He glared at everyone in the room and headed out the classroom door.  Girl’s continued to swoon and many rushed over to his desk to stuff treats and love letters in it.

 

 Minjung sighed and turned to talk to Taemin.

----

Setting – School; Rooftop

----

“What a waste of time… making treats for the class,” Changjo fussed aloud while lying on the side of the roof.

 

He thought back to what he heard earlier.

 

“Here Taemin.  There’s one left, you can have it.” she placed it on his desk.

 

“This one has heart shaped gummies in it!  Thanks!” Taemin smiled happily.

 

“I don’t even like sweet stuff, that’s why I didn’t get one.” Changjo continued to speak to himself while lying down.

 

After a couple minutes of silence, he sat up and ruffled his hair with his fingers.

 

“Just because I didn’t go to the front of the room doesn’t mean she can just give mine to someone else.  She’s supposed to deliver it to the person!” Changjo shouted.

 

When he realized what he said, he turned a deep shade of red and his eyes widened as he scanned the rooftop to ensure that no one heard.  No one was in sight since most of the students were in class.  As soon as he realized that no one was around, he regained his composure.  He sighed, then lay back down on the side of the rooftop.

----

Setting – Mansion

----

MBLAQ; I Belong to You

----

Outfit

----

Changjo walked quickly to his room and shouted at Minjung.

 

“Yah, be fast or I’ll go without you!” he shouted.  

 

“Okay!” I rushed into my bedroom and shut the door.

 

“I thought he’d be nicer since it's Valentine’s Day today, but why does it seem like he’s even worse?” I whined.  

 

I grabbed the closest stuffed toy on my bed, which happened to be a big white teddy bear.

 

“I’m sorry dear teddy bear.” 

 

Then, I began jumping on it, kicking it and punching it.

 

“That’s right Changjo!  You’re getting what you deserve now, aren’t you?” I shouted at the teddy bear.

 

“Are you ready yet?” I heard a loud shout from Changjo’s room down the hall.

 

“Almost!” I yelled back.

 

I quickly ran to my walk-in closet to get changed.  Thumbing through my black tops I chose a sheer dress shirt with simple embellishments on the collar and cuffs. Since it was chilly today, I grabbed a pair of black leather pants from a hanger.  I adjusted my makeup, drawing out a cat eyeliner and adding a deep red lipstick.  I put my hair in a sleek high ponytail, put on some earrings and grabbed my ankle wedge boots while heading out the bedroom door.

 

Changjo stood there leaning against the wall casually with his arms crossed in a tight-fitted all black outfit, topped with a black leather jacket.  His hair was styled and his eyes looked even more charismatic than usual.  

 

“Took you long enough,” he commented, while he made his way to the headquarters.  I was about to protest but decided to obediently follow behind.

----

Setting – Mansion; Headquarters

----

At the headquarters, they loaded their weapons onto their bodies.  Changjo took a sleek handgun and put it in his back pocket, hidden of course.  He took four knives, two small ones were double-ended, and two were slightly larger.  He took a tiny machine that could decipher electronic locks in seconds and a small pinpoint laser.  Then, he grabbed a backpack loaded with tiny camera equipment to capture evidence and ropes that might come in handy.  Lastly, he took a laptop that was directly linked onto all the mics and camera, so even if they couldn’t retrieve it back they would still have the footage.  Minjung took a mini handgun and stuffed it in the belt strapped tightly on her thigh.  She reached for a stun gun and put it on a strap located on her other thigh.  Then, she took a pin especially made to pickpocket locks and a blade the size of her pinky she kept nearby her wrist.  Of course, they couldn’t forget a duffle bag full of clothes and ID cards to change into for disguise if they ever needed to change identities.  Since this was a small mission, they didn’t need too many weapons.  After loading on the weapons, they left the headquarters.

 

Changjo grabbed his helmet and jumped onto a shiny black Ducati, ready to zoom off.

 

“Changjo, wait for me!” he heard Minjung call. 

 

“Aren’t we going together?”

 

“We’re running late, I’m taking my Ducati.  You can take a car or motorcycle, your choice.” he replied through his helmet.

 

And with that, Changjo sped off.

 

Minjung looked like she was about to cry.  This was the scene she had always envisioned while going on a mission with Changjo, to ride behind him in a motorcycle.  She would hold onto his waist as if her life depended on it,  while he sped through the streets.  He would tell her to hold on even tighter and he would tell her that she should’ve wore more clothing since it’s chilly.  It’s Valentine’s Day, the mission hasn’t even started yet, and nothing was going the way she thought it would.  She had to bite her lip to prevent the tears from coming out.

 

Changjo was waiting at a traffic light.  Before he sped off, he saw her expression in the side mirrors of his Ducati.  She looked upset and tears were threatening to fall down her face.  Had he been too harsh on her?  He shook the thought out of his head while the traffic light turned green and he zoomed forward.  However, the expression on Minjung’s face popped up in his head again.  His furrowed his eyebrows and clutched the steering handles tightly, then he abruptly stepped on the brakes and turned his motorcycle around.  

 

Meanwhile, Minjung had went back inside the headquarters to get a helmet for a motorcycle.  She fussed about how Changjo had even left her the ugly black and white worn out Ducati.  As she carried her helmet out, she was surprised to see Changjo and his Ducati drive into the garage of the headquarters.  He flipped open his helmet cover.

 

“Hurry and get in!” he shouted, but not with the same harsh tone as before.  Then, he closed the flap back down.

 

Minjung stared with wide eyes and quickly ran to the back seat of the motorcycle.  As she hopped on, she lightly grabbed the sides of Changjo’s leather jacket instead of his waist.  Being so close to him already made her heart beat fast.

 

Without warning, Changjo zoomed off and Minjung felt her whole body slide back.  She tried to maintain a firm grip on Changjo’s leather jacket, but Changjo felt her slide and slowed the bike down a bit.  The traffic light turned red as they approached it and Changjo slowed down to a stop.  Minjung took this time to adjust her position.  She suddenly felt Changjo’s hand grab her wrist softly and bring it to his waist.

 

“I’m going to have to go faster now… if you don’t hold on tightly, you’ll fall off.” He spoke softly and warmly, a tone she rarely heard.

 

When Minjung brought her other arm towards Changjo’s waist and held on tightly, a small smile appeared on Changjo’s face.

 

The traffic light turned green again and they sped off into the night.

----

Setting – The Westin Chosun; Dark Alleyway

----

MBLAQ; Mona Lisa

----

Outfit

----

Once they arrived at their destination, they made preparations to locate their targets.  A couple days before the mission, Andy Samchun gave them a mission itinerary which stated the goal of the mission and how to carry out the goal.  The mission this time was not a big one.  They had been asked to identify and put tabs on a couple of mob bosses disguised as business men which seemed to be making plans for drug importing and exporting.  They had decided to meet at The Westin Chosun at 6:30 PM in the main restaurant where private dining rooms were located for business negotiation.  Their mission was to simply input cameras and mics in the room without being caught, so once the businessmen made a move, they would have evidence against them.

 

In order to get into this hotel, you need to be part of upper class society, even if you wanted to dine in the restaurant.  They found a dark deserted alley to park the Ducati.  Up three floors or so was the first floor of the hotel room that Andy’s mission itinerary had mentioned.  Although it was booked under their alias, they could not enter the hotel with the clothes they were wearing and with the equipment they were carrying.  Changjo grabbed the ropes from his bag and latched it onto a nearby pipe.  Minjung began climbing up it first and successfully got through the window.  Changjo threw the equipment up to her and swiftly climbed into the room with the ropes.

 

He changed into an all black suit while she wore a long, one shoulder red dress. Since this mission required so little effort, wigs or other disguises weren't necessary.  When they both finished changing, they left the hotel suite by the ropes again and landed in the dark alleyway.

 

“From now on, follow my lead.  Just act natural and everything will go as planned.” Changjo said.

 

He stuck his arm out for me, and I linked my arms with his.

 

“Are you ready?” he whispered, as he searched my eyes for answer.

 

I took a deep breath and nodded, as we headed for the entrance of the hotel.

 

Before we started walking though, Changjo tugged my wrist slightly as he curled a piece of my hair behind my ear and adjusted my necklace.

 

He didn’t show any expression but I smiled warmly at him anyway.

 

He offered his arm and we began walking in again but this time, I was more confident.

----

Setting – Hotel; The Westin Chosun

----

Spy Myung Wol OST; 사랑 할 수 있을 때 (Inst.)

----

“Welcome to The Westin Chosun Hotel,” the doormen bowed to us while they opened the doors.  We acknowledged them with a slight bow and entered the hotel lobby.

 

We headed toward the hotel’s main restaurant and we were greeted by a middle-aged lady who was to direct us to our seats.

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day, did you make a reservation?” she spoke gracefully.

 

“Yes, Jung Joowon for 6:00 PM,” Changjo replied. Andy Samchun helped us book a table earlier under fake names.

 

“Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Jung, right this way please.” she began to walk us into the dimly lit restaurant.

 

“You two look rather young, I had no idea you were married.” she chuckled.

 

Changjo maintained a stiff expression, while my face turned a bright shade of pink.

 

“Samchun didn’t have to book us under a married couple!  Aish, how embarrassing!”

 

“We hear that a lot.” I said, with a refined tone.  

 

“Of course!  Please enjoy yourselves tonight.” she bowed and retreated, once she seated us at our table.

 

Changjo placed two orders of the Valentine’s Day special and we waited for the businessmen to come in.

 

As we were eating, four businessmen came strolling into the restaurant.

 

One was short and plump, he was loud and wouldn’t stop talking.  Another had a big and large build, he seemed refined and walked with pride.  The other one was tall and skinny, he looked normal despite the smirk and evil glimmer in his eye that seemed to be permanently plastered onto his face.  The last one was very handsome and he seemed rather young.  He had sharp features and a gentle demeanor.

 

They were led into the private room and served by a young waitress who had large eyes and medium-length brown hair.  She was starting to bring a plate of appetizers and tea into the room, when Changjo had gotten up and crossed paths with her, purposely tripping her in the process.  However, before she had fallen onto the ground, Changjo held her, while putting a mic underneath the plate and a camera onto the teapot. 


 

“Are you okay?” Changjo said politely.

 

“Y-Yes, thank you very much,” she looked up at him with wide eyes.

 

Changjo smiled and went back to his seat.

 

Meanwhile, Minjung's eyes were burning with fire, as she glared at the waitress.

 

“How dare she look at a customer that way,” I whispered.  

 

Changjo sat back down and I scowled at him.

 

“What?” Changjo asked while raising an eyebrow.

 

“N-Nothing!” I responded and looked away.

 

Changjo shrugged and his phone to check the camera.  The teapot had now entered the room.  It was placed perfectly at the corner of the table, so all four businessmen were visible.

 

Changjo lightly pressed on his earpiece to check the mic but since he only had one mic in the room, hearing all four of them speak was difficult.

 

“How was it?” I asked.

 

“It’s not too bad.  I’m going to try and put another mic in though.  It’s a little quiet,” Changjo responded.

 

I felt someone staring at us and looked around the room carefully.  My eyes stopped as my gaze reached the young waitress, who was eyeing Changjo dreamily from behind the counter.  I flashed a glare at her and pouted my lips, but she was oblivious.

 

After a couple minutes, a new plate of food was brought out and the waitress began heading to the room again.

 

Changjo was about to get up and speak to her but I stopped him.

 

“Give me the mic, I’ll go.  It’s too explicit if you go again,” I spoke quickly.

 

He stared at me for a second, but submissively handed over the mic.

 

I walked towards the waitress in my heels and stuck out an arm, stopping her from walking into the room.  

 

She blinked at me. “May I help you, Miss?” she replied.

 

“Yes you can.  Can you do me a favour and stop staring at my husband?  I know he’s attractive and all, but he’s married.  Also, I didn’t want to tell you this, but did you know he’s a huge slob at home?  He even yells at me! He has terrible mood changes; it’s yelling now, but who knows, it could be hitting soon!”  I replied with one hand pointing at Changjo who was sipping some water, while my other hand skilfully put the mic underneath the plate.

 

She looked at me with wide eyes, nodded and quickly walked away.

 

I held in my giggles as I walked back to my seat.

 

“What did you tell her?  She looked scared,” Changjo commented.

 

“Oh, you know, just girl talk.” I tried not to laugh.

 

Changjo shook his head and checked his earpiece again.

 

“Okay good, the mic is clear now.  Let’s head to the room,” he replied.

 

We went to check into the hotel room and I pretended to have a headache so they would be less suspicious of us.

 

As soon as we entered the room, we changed our clothes and flipped open the laptop.

 

We needed to identify the businessmen, so we used Andy’s network to scan their faces.

 

The short and plump man is named Mr. Lee.  He owns a food company named Lee Production, based on specialized foods and it is located in Japan.  He’s had many scandals with using poor ingredients to make his food but was never successfully sued.

 

The big-built prideful one is Mr. Han.  He is the CEO of Han Group, one of Korea’s top businessmen with no scandals whatsoever.  He keeps a low-profile and he has a good reputation in Korea.

 

The tall and skinny businessman is Mr. Kim, who owns many clubs and bars all over Seoul.  He’s had a few scandals with gambling but that was it.

 

We couldn’t find any news regarding the last businessman.  Only through the mic did we hear the other businessmen referring to him as Mr. Choi.

 

“Don’t you find it weird that we can’t find any information on him?  In order for him to be working with the rich and famous businessmen he should have some sort of status,” Changjo stated.  

 

“True, but since he’s so young maybe he just started in the field?  Maybe he got to know them through a family friend or something,” I shrugged.

 

Changjo furrowed his eyebrows but didn’t say anything else.  Instead, we both attentively listened to the conversation.

 

“So, the plan is that I’m going to get the drugs processed in the food and import them over here to Korea!” Mr. Lee laughed.

 

“After that, I’ll get my girls to sell them to their customers for loads of money, and we’ll distribute it.” Mr Kim replied, flashing a cunning smile.  

 

“Although you two, Mr. Han and Mr. Choi are our sponsors, I feel that I should get more money.  Only I have access to the drug plant, and I’m wasting a lot of my food that’s going to be storing the drugs.” Mr. Lee stated.

 

“No way!  I should get more money!  Do you know how hard it is to get those bar girls to keep their mouth shut?  I need to pay them hefty amounts of money, I hardly make anything off of this.” Mr. Kim angrily complained.

 

Through the camera, Mr. Choi looked bored and Mr. Han looked unpleased.

 

“Alright then, Mr. Lee, Mr. Han, and Mr. Kim should receive 30% profit each, while I’ll get the remaining 10%.  Besides, I’m only here to get some experience, I’ll gladly give up part of my share.” Mr. Choi gave a small bow.

 

Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim gave each other a sinister glance and broke into laughter. “Then it’s decided!  Everyone cheers!” they replied, while lifting up their wine glasses.  

 

Since Changjo and I knew the gist of their plan, we decided to head back.  I saved all the data in a USB and tucked it safely into my pocket.

 

We sneaked out of the hotel with the ropes again and started the Ducati to head back to the mansion.

----

Setting – Mansion

----

강승윤; Have You Ever Fallen in Love

----

Outfit

----

It was an exhausting day, so I decided to take a shower and head to bed.  Changjo had already locked himself in his bedroom, and he was thoroughly going through the data while jotting down notes.

 

I changed into my plain shirt dress, then I ran out of the washroom and dived into my bed, under the covers.  Although it was only 10:00 PM, I was too tired to do anything else.  I lifted the covers off my face as I snuggled deeper into my pillow.

 

“Valentine’s Day went by so quickly… I didn’t even get to do everything I wanted,” I sighed.

 

However, I found myself thinking back to the motorcycle ride with Changjo.  I started to giggle and used my pillow to muffle the sounds.

 

“I wonder if he saw my present yet?” I smiled to myself.

 

I closed my eyes as I began to wonder what he would think of it and drifted off into a deep sleep.

----

Setting – Mansion; Changjo’s Bedroom

----

Changjo yawned as he rubbed his eyes and stretched out his neck and arms.  He had been so into the work that he hadn’t noticed that he was getting tired.  He took a shower and decided to head to bed.

 

“Maybe today I could get some good sleep,” he yawned and walked towards his bed.  However, when he lay his head on his pillow he felt something hard underneath.  He lifted the pillow and saw a gold box with black accents.  On top of it was a sticky note with Minjung’s writing.

 

 

Hey you!

 

I've noticed that you've been acting strangely these past few weeks.  I don’t really know how to explain it, being sad?  Not being you?  I don’t know.  Anyways, it just so happens that I was making treats for our class yesterday and I had some extras.  I know we’re not really close but I have known you since I was young… and I care for you.  I hope this cheers you up!  Don’t be weird anymore okay?

 

-Minjung

P.S. This is NOT a Valentine’s Day present.  NOT, I repeat (Look!  The box isn’t even red or pink!  It’s black!). Anyways, enjoy!

 

 

Changjo laughed at the last sentence as he opened the box.  Inside, he saw tons of treats wrapped with care.  There were cookies in a perfect heart shape, candies with cursive writing on them, chocolates that were made from the richest cocoa and even jellies with sugar coating.  However, what stood out the most was a huge cookie in the middle made to look exactly like Changjo, the same hairstyle and even his cool, yet sullen expression.  Changjo laughed again, realizing how much it resembled him; but he stopped laughing when he realized how harsh he was to her today.  He looked at the time, 11:00 PM.

 

I’ve still got time.

 

He slipped on his dark-wash jeans, grabbed a black hoodie, and rushed out his bedroom door.  He started up his Ducati and sped off.

----

Setting – Convenience Store

----

I took off my helmet and headed into the shop.  I couldn’t believe I was doing this, but I was here anyway.

 

Once I went inside, I gave a small bow to the middle-aged Ahjumma behind the counter and headed for the flower section.

 

After walking up and down the small aisle a couple times, I still couldn’t pick out a flower.

 

The Ahjumma laughed and headed toward me.

 

“You must’ve forgotten to buy a flower for your girlfriend today, right?  You look troubled,” she laughed.

 

I scratched the back of my head and furrowed my eyebrows.  “No, it’s not like that.  I just need a flower… but I can’t pick one,” I said.

 

“I can help you with that.  How’s she like?” the Ahjumma said kindly.

 

“Well, she’s nice and kind… friendly, innocent and naïve.  I guess you could say she’s pretty…” I stopped as I noticed the Ahjumma smiling weirdly.  

 

I looked away.  “I-It’s for my dongsaeng.  She was upset that she didn’t get any flowers today.” I tried to explain awkwardly.

 

“The white rose is perfect,” she replied, leading me towards the flower.

 

I looked at it and it reminded me of Minjung so I decided on the white rose.  

 

The Ahjumma wrapped it nicely with a ribbon and some clear wrapping paper.  I quickly paid for it and left after thanking the Ahjumma.  

 

“White rose… pure and innocent love… how cute!  Boys these days, just say it’s for your girlfriend goodness.” the Ahjumma laughed as she watched Changjo speed off.

----

Setting – Minjung’s Bedroom

----

I ran upstairs and stopped at her door and checked my watch.

 

11:58 PM, just in time.

 

I smiled to myself and looked at the white rose. I slowly opened the door and as it clicked open, I sneaked into her room.  I could hear light breathing and as I got closer to her bed, I could see her sleeping soundly.  

 

The moonlight shone on her face and I got a better view.  Her hair had loosely fallen on her face and I unconsciously tucked it behind her ear.  Her long eyelashes and soft lips were highlighted by the moon’s glow.

 

I tucked the white rose into her arms as I turned to leave, but I didn’t go until whispering a thank you.  I took one last look at her and headed back to my own room.

----

A Pink – 몰라요

----

The next morning, sun shone on Minjung’s face and she moved her head to avoid it.  She was about to go back to sleep, but she felt something unfamiliar in her arms.  She opened her eyes to be greeted by a white rose.  

 

“Who could it be?” she thought as she lay there.

 

Suddenly she sat up.

 

“Is it… no it couldn’t be… he would never… wait, but what if it is?  What if he saw the box of treats I gave him and…” Minjung began jumping gleefully on her bed.  

 

She stopped for a bit and looked at the white rose, giving it a huge kiss.

 

“I love you!” she shouted at the rose, while continuing to jump up and down.  

----

By the way, I might not mention it a lot, or put it in the outfits, but Changjo and Minjung are always wearing their necklaces (hopefully you haven’t forgotten about them) lol. Sorry this chapter was posted so late even though it was supposed to be for Valentine’s. It took me a long time to write and think of the whole plot. Hopefully it was a fun read for you all, and hope you all had a fun valentine’s day! Please remember to leave your comments!