Mesmerized By You

BODYGUARD

Listen To:  IU; Every Sweet Day

Credits to jessiiiLouiseClark via YouTube

____________________________________________________________

 

Uniform Outfits

Setting - Mansion; Car

 

Changjo opened his eyes just before the car pulled into the mansion’s driveway.  He looked beside him and saw Minjung sleeping on his shoulder.  He tried his best to refrain from moving, because he didn’t want to wake her up.  Unknowingly, he found himself studying her face… her long eyelashes, perfectly shaped nose, pouty lips… he couldn’t look away.  A strand of her long black hair fell on her face and his hand unconsciously pushed it back behind her ear.  Then, he slowly shifted his gaze and made eye contact with her big round eyes.  Without warning, he quickly opened the car door and darted outside, as her head fell onto the car seat.

"YAH, CHANGJO!  That hurt!" Minjung whined, while rubbing the side of her head.  

 "Hurry up, we're late," Changjo muttered.  

 "Oh yeah, I almost forgot!  Wait up," she yelled.  

Andy Ahjussi had asked them to report to him after school about their first day, and he also wanted to give them their training schedules and assignments for the day.  Their headquarters were accessible through many trapdoors in the mansion.  Firstly, they have to go through a long and dark tunnel which leads them into a white room.  This is where they have to go through the security check.  They get their eyes and fingerprints scanned and they also have to say their names aloud in order for the doors to open, leading them into a room completely made of glass.  In the room, there are many technical machinery such as widescreen projectors and satellites enabling Andy Ahjussi to maintain contact with all of his agents located around the world.

 

Setting - Headquarters; Andy's Office

 

The doors slide open after the security check and Minjung walks towards Andy Ahjussi's office with Changjo following behind.

"Andy Ahjussi, we're back!" Minjung shouted.  

"Hey Minjung, Changjo.  How was your first day?"

"So fun, I already made new friends," she smiled.  

"It was okay," he said.  

"Okay, go rest up a bit and come back here ready and changed.  In half an hour, you’ll start your training together, Changjo leads." 

"What?  Training?  Does that mean we’re going on a mission soon?" Minjung inquired.  

"Yes, but you must be prepared even though it’s just a small mission." Andy replied.  

"I'm so excited!  I haven’t gone on one in ages and this time it’ll be with… Changjo?" 

"No," Changjo said solemnly.  

"What?  Why!  Andy Ahjussi, I’m going with Changjo right?" Minjung whined.  

"I can go by myself," Changjo replied.  

"Now, now Changjo.  I know you’re plenty capable of fulfilling missions on your own but teamwork is an important area for you to work on," Andy started.  

"Also, you know Minjung can’t really go on one by herself, just take this as helping her okay?" 

"Andy Ahjussi, how can you look down on me like that?" 

"Minjung!  It’s for your safety as well, would you rather not go on a mission?" 

"Fine, I'll listen to you.  Changjo please take me.  Please?  Pretty please?" 

"Hurry up and get changed for training," Changjo sighed, while walking away.  

"YES!  Thanks Changjo, I love you!" Minjung cheered, jumping up and down.  

Changjo paused when he heard Minjung say those three words.  He shook the thought away and continued walking.

"Changjo Oppa, wait for me!" 

 

Setting - Mansion; Hallway 

 

As Changjo and Minjung made their way back to the mansion, they bumped into someone unexpected.  

"Oppa?  Is that you?!" Minjung questioned.  

"Minjung-ah, how’s my cute cousin doing?" 

"Niel Oppa, I missed you so much," she ran up to him, enveloping him in a hug.   

"Me too," Niel replied.  

"When did you get back from your mission in Paris?" 

"Just today.  How’s your new school? I’m sorry I couldn’t pro-" 

"What are you talking about Niel?  You tried your best!  Is Solbi Ahjumma back already too?"

"Yeah, Umma is back, along with all the designer items she brought back from Paris.  She has tons for you as well," he chuckled.  

"Really?  I’ll see you later then," she let go of Niel, searching for Solbi Ahjumma.  

Changjo bowed lightly, then started walking away.  

"Changjo-yah, is that how you greet your Hyung, or rather your Sunbae?" Niel yelled.  

Suddenly, Niel felt someone knock his head from behind.

"What the- Who dares to knock my head?!" 

Niel turned around, coming face to face with his Appa, Andy.

"Who?" 

"A-Appa," he laughed nervously.  

Andy knocked his head a couple more times.

"Appa, it really hurts!" 

"You try to lecture Changjo again about being his Sunbae and I’ll really knock some sense into you.  Who failed to protect Minjung last time hm?"

"Okay, okay.  I get it!" 

"Changjo, you may get ready for training now." Andy signaled.  

Changjo bowed in response and walked towards his bedroom.  

 

Setting - Mansion; Minjung's Bedroom 

 

Listen To:  Secret Garden OST; You Are My Everything

Credits to aLyannafourteen14 via YouTube

 

Meanwhile, Solbi Ahjumma and Minjung were having their own bonding time.  Ever since Minjung’s parents passed away, Andy Ahjussi and Solbi Ahjumma had become her guardians.  

"Awww, Solbi Ahjumma!  That is so cute!" Minjung gaped in awe at the gorgeous dress Solbi was wearing.  

"I know right?  Here, try this on.  I bought it for you," Solbi replied.  

"You didn’t have to, Solbi Ahjumma!" 

"I treat you like my own daughter Minjung, things like this are expected," Solbi sat down on Minjung's bed and gently hugged her.   

"Thanks," Minjung smiled, her eyes b with tears.  

"Silly girl, come on!  There are still many things that we have to try on." Solbi wiped Minjung's tears, breaking the hug.  

"Wow, are those Louboutins?" Minjung ogled.  

"You bet they are!  I bought you one too," Solbi winked.  

Minjung and Solbi giggled together.  Suddenly something struck Minjung's mind, and she immediately stood up.

"Is something wrong?" 

"I almost forgot!  I need to go train with Changjo soon, so I have to get ready!" 

"Alright, we’ll talk after dinner." Solbi smiled.  

 

Setting - Mansion; Minjung's Walk-In Closet 

 

Minjung quickly ran to her huge walk-in closet and went to the section where most of her mission clothes were located.  She grab her black lace crop top and her high waisted black shorts and quickly changed out of her school uniform.  She dashed to the table in the centre of the room, where all her jewelry was located and picked out a spiked bracelet.  She also put on a simple pair of studded earrings.  Then, she went to her vanity and pulled her long black hair up into a sleek high ponytail.  She examined her makeup and decided to leave most of it just as it was, with big innocent doe eyes and cute peach-coloured cheeks, but she added a bright red lip colour.  She didn’t change it to a more fierce look, so that if she did bad in training, she could at least use some aegyo on Changjo.  She ran to put on some high-heeled lace up boots and sprayed some perfume, then made her way to Changjo’s room.

"That stupid Changjo left without me." Minjung muttered, then trudged over to the training headquarters by herself.   

 

Setting - Headquarters; Training Area 

Training Outfits

 

As Minjung looked through all the training rooms, she heard a loud bang.  Changjo must be at the shooting range.  From afar, she could see that he changed into a black outfit as well.  Although he was wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans, he stood out.  As she walked closer, she could see Changjo shooting.  All of his shots were a perfect bullseye; he was amazing.  Her gaze shifted to his face.  Even when he was wearing the headphones and protection goggles, she could see his sharp features very well.  She stopped walking forward and just stood still.  She could stare at him forever… at this moment, she wished time could stop because she was mesmerized by him.  

 

____________________________________________________________

 

Profiles

Name:  Niel Lee

Age:  19 years old

Personality:  Fun, playful, and kind 

Physical appearance:  Tall and slim, known for his plump lips

Role:  Secret agent, Son of Andy and Solbi

 

Name: Solbi Lee

Age:  39 years old

Personality:  Girly, loving, and fun 

Physical appearance:  Long brown hair, average height

Role:  Secret agent, Wife of Andy, Mother of Niel

 

____________________________________________________________

 

Author’s Note:

Hope you enjoyed the short update, haha.  Just so you know, I changed Andy’s age to 40 and Solbi’s age to 39.  Please remember to comment! ♡