New Daily Routine

BODYGUARD

49 Days OST; The Circle of Life

Credits to GayoMusic2 via YouTube

----

Outfits

----

It’s been exactly two weeks since the first day of training.  Minjung and Changjo kept avoiding each other, but for different reasons.  Every time Minjung turned the corner and saw Changjo heading her way, she felt her heart race and her cheeks flushed a bright pink.  She always had the urge to hide from him, but whenever she didn’t see him, she was always thinking about him.

----

Setting – School; Cafeteria

----

I quickly finished up the ddeokbokki I bought from the cafeteria.

 

“Minjung!  Why don’t you slow down?  You’re going to choke yourself that way,” Taemin laughed, as he watched me swallow down my food in huge bites.

 

I couldn’t answer because of all the food in my mouth, so I just smiled at him.  He continued to laugh.

 

“You are always in such a hurry to leave after you eat, what do you do everyday?” he asked.

 

By now, I had just finished gulping down a whole bottle of water.  I took a deep breath.

 

“Well, you know, going to the library, walking around, this and that,” I shrugged.

 

“Thanks for eating lunch with me Taemin!  I’m off now, I’ll see you in class.” I smiled and stood up.

 

Taemin waved goodbye and headed off to sit with his other friends.

 

I headed out of the cafeteria and into the hallway, then trudged up the stairs to the rooftop.

 

----

Jung Il Woo; Scarecrow (Inst.)

Credits to HeM0SuNbAe via YouTube

 

Setting – School; Rooftop

----

I slowly tiptoed to the door and quietly opened the door a crack, only wide enough to see the figure lying down at the edge of the building and staring at the sky.

 

I’ve been doing this everyday for two weeks.  After half an hour, my mouth ached from smiling too much.  Whenever I saw him, my mouth would curve into a smile on its own.

 

As I was about to leave, I saw him slowly sit up and extend his arm into the the sky.  Although Changjo was always cold and quiet, his expression was never sad.  However for these past two weeks, his expression was sorrowful and sad.

 

I felt my smile turn into a frown, and my heart began to ache.  I always had to force myself to leave.  Although I yearned to go out to the rooftop to comfort him, I knew  that he wouldn’t accept it.  In fact, he would only become more distant from me.  I sighed quietly and closed the door, heading down the stairs again.

----

CN Blue; Lie (Inst.)

Credits to yoosuminheart via YouTube

 

Setting – School; Classroom

----

Once I reached the classroom I sat down at my desk and lay my head down to rest.  I closed my eyes and racked my mind, looking for answers as to what could be bothering Changjo.  Suddenly I felt a tap on my head.  I looked up, but no one was in sight.  Then, I felt a tap behind me.  I whirled around and saw Taemin smiling widely at me.  I gave him a weak eye-smile and he sat down at his desk which was beside mine.

 

“Tired?” he asked me.

 

I fixed my hair while answering him. “No, not really, just thinking about some things,” I sighed.

 

“Hm... let me guess, it must be because you’re wondering what to make for Valentine’s Day!  You must be thinking hard for that special someone huh?” Taemin laughed.

 

I stopped fixing my hair.

 

“Valentine’s Day?  VALENTINE’S DAY!  I totally forgot!” I jumped up and searched through my backpack to find my iPhone.  I found it and opened it to my calendar.

 

Circled around February 14th on my calendar wasn’t Valentine’s Day… but the day Changjo and I would go on our mission!  I had to cover my mouth to stop squealing in delight.  I’m going to be spending all day with Changjo on Valentine’s Day!

 

“Is everything alright?  You’re so excited all of a sudden,” Taemin asked.

 

I was about to answer him loudly when the rest of the class began to settle back in their seats, including Changjo.  I lowered my voice to a whisper.

 

“Yes, I’m alright… everything’s just too perfect,” I smiled, my eyes never leaving Changjo. 

--

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delayed and short update! I still have midterms going on ;( But I'm going to try to update before valentine's day, since the next chappie is about that ;) i promise it will be longer and also kind of sweet ;) Thanks for supporting! Remember to leave me a comment~ keke ^^