Dreams

BODYGUARD

Listen To:  UEE; Sok Sok Sok

Credits to KPopQueenx3 via YouTube

____________________________________________________________

 

Setting - Headquarters; Training Area 

Training Outfits

 

Minjung stood still from a distance, continuing to be mesmerized by Changjo.  She couldn’t take her eyes off of him, he just kept sparkling. After what seemed like eternity for Minjung but in reality, only five minutes, Changjo took off his headphones and goggles.  He was aware of her presence ever since she stepped into the training area.

“Minjung!” Changjo called out.

However, she was still daydreaming and didn’t hear his voice. 

“YAH!  KIM MINJUNG!” Changjo yelled.

Minjung snapped out of her trance and quickly ran over.

“S-sorry I’m late!  I was -” 

“Whatever.  Grab the equipment and let’s train.” Changjo grumbled, as he walked off.

“Alright!” Minjung smiled.  

 

Listen To:  HyunA & Hyunseung; Trouble Maker

Credits to pockykisseu via YouTube

 

They practiced attacking and defending with no weapons.  Changjo was on defense while Minjung was attacking.  However, even after two hours of training, no matter how much Minjung attacked, Changjo could easily block it.  Minjung was getting frustrated since Changjo was on an entire different level.  She stopped and pouted.

“This is easy for you isn’t it?” she said.

“This?  Sure is.  You’re too easy for me…” he yawned.

Minjung was frustrated at his effortless reply and decided to challenge Changjo.

“Well, stop defending then.  Attack me.” Minjung said confidently.

“I don’t mind… but I’m afraid you’ll get hurt," he smirked.

“Just watch me," she started attacking again.

She repeatedly tried to punch Changjo’s chest and trip him with her feet.  However, he easily blocked it again.

“I said to attack!” Minjung shouted.

Although Changjo was cold and harsh, he didn’t want to hurt Minjung.  He decided on hitting her lightly in the shoulder area.  However, when he did, she abruptly fell on the floor, holding her shoulder.

“Minjung!” Changjo shouted.

He quickly went to aid her.

At the same time, Minjung quickly pushed Changjo down and got on top of him, holding him down with her arms across his shoulders.

“I told you I could win if I wanted,” Minjung smirked.

Changjo quickly turned her over and went on top of Minjung instead.

“And I could change things just as easily,” he smirked back.

 

Listen To:  SHINee; Kiss Kiss Kiss

Credits to MissMickShorty via YouTube

 

However, the atmosphere suddenly changed.  Minjung’s eyes were wide open from the shock of Changjo’s move and her cheeks flushed a deep pink from the closeness.  She looked up and saw Changjo’s intense gaze, but she couldn’t break away.  When Changjo realized her sudden change of emotion, his gaze softened.  He was so close, if he moved a bit more, his lips would be touching hers.  He shut his eyes tightly, then immediately regained his composure.  

“Don’t use those cheap tactics again… training is over," he grumbled and walked off.

Minjung was still lying on the floor in surprise.  Her breaths were short and she could feel her heart pounding inside her chest.  She quickly placed both her hands on top of her heart.  “What is this feeling?” she thought.  “Do I… do I like… no way!  That can’t happen!” she quickly shook the thought out of her head and sat up, patting her cheeks.

“Wake up Minjung!  It’s just a bad dream!” she reassured herself.  

Nonetheless, when she looked over at the gun shooting range, she saw an image of Changjo practicing his shooting again.

“It’s just a bad dream…” Minjung said quietly and continued walking.

She looked beside her and saw an image of Changjo in his school uniform.

“It’s just a bad dream…” Minjung said a bit louder this time, while shaking her head nervously.

She then looked in front of her and saw an image of shirtless Changjo from this morning.

“OH MY GOD, IT’S A HORRIBLE DREAM!” Minjung shouted and ran out of the training area while covering both her eyes with her hands.

 

Setting - Mansion; Changjo's Bedroom 

Changjo’s Bedroom

 

Meanwhile, Changjo had just finished taking a shower and was lying on his bed.  He was trying to take a nap, but the image of Minjung wouldn’t stop appearing in his head.  He was frustrated that he couldn’t stop thinking about Minjung, but there was nothing he could do about it.  After minutes of tossing and turning, he finally fell asleep.


Listen To:  Taru; Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door

Credits to JungleFish2 via YouTube

 

Changjo's Dream

 

I walked into a familiar hallway and turned the corner, entering a place where I used to call my bedroom… when I walked in, I saw many dead bodies and blood was everywhere.

They were my maids… my butlers… my dad’s friends… they were all… dead.  I was frightened and began shaking, too scared to even scream.

I ran into the hallway once again, looking and calling for my parents. I ran and ran until I reached the end of the long hallway, where my parents bedroom was located.

I opened the door and saw their floral bedsheets replaced with deathly white bedsheets.  

In the middle of the bed, lay my Umma.

My Umma, her eyes were closed… the colour all drained from her face, she was as white as the sheets.

She was in a white dress and her two hands were clutching a handful of blood red roses.

I didn’t have to walk any further into the room to know that my Umma… was dead.

I couldn’t go any closer… I cried silent tears and was about to shout for my Appa when I felt a hand tightly cover my mouth… I can’t breathe… I can’t breathe…

“I CAN’T BREATHE!” Changjo shouted as he sat up in bed, beads of sweat running down his forehead, breathing heavily.  He opened the drawer beside his bed and pulled out a picture of him as a child, with his parents.  

“I’m sorry… everything’s all my fault,” he whispered silently.

____________________________________________________________

 

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the lack of updates, once again.  At least there were some cute scenes of Changjo & Minjung right?  Now you have a general understanding of  Changjo’s past, hope that it still captures your interest!  On a side note, if you haven’t noticed already, I switched to block style.  I’ll be switching the previous chapters to block as well, when I have the time.  Hope it's alright, block is just so much easier to write. Please leave a comment! ^^