Injured

BODYGUARD

 

Setting - Street; Road Side

---- 

BIG BANG; BAD BOY (Inst.)

----

A sleek black S65 AMG Mercedes Benz screeched to a sudden stop just a couple blocks away from the school and an injured student tumbled out.  There was a cut on his cheek, but it was nothing compared to the huge gash on his right arm that was bleeding incessantly.  He tried to use his left hand to conceal the huge wound but even when his hand lightly brushed the injury, he winced in pain.  He looked at his injury and let out a breathless sigh.  After a bit of contemplation, he began to limp to school.

 

First period had already began a few minutes ago, so when he went inside the hallways were empty.  He quietly made his way to the infirmary and was glad to find the room empty.  He kicked the door so that it was slightly closed and left only a small gap.  Then he walked to the cart that held all the alcohol swabs and gauze, and began to treat his wound.

 

His blurry vision made it hard for him to focus on his wound and he bit his lip in annoyance. He ran his free hand through his hair frustratedly and took off his glasses.

 

Meanwhile in the classroom, Saem was taking attendance.  Minjung looked beside her to find Taemin's seat still empty.  She began to worry since he was never absent and always came to class on time.  Once Mrs. Kim finished taking attendance, Minjung volunteered to take it down to the office.

 

"Maybe I'll find out the reason why Taemin didn't come to school today," she thought to herself as she headed down the hall.

 

When she passed by the infirmary, she heard a yelp of pain.  She slowly peeked inside to find a person with a familiar build, but she couldn't quite make out who it was since his back was to her.  

 

As she got closer, she began to recognize him.

----

Outfits

----

"Taemin... is that you?" Minjung asked. 

 

"Oh shoot," Taemin thought as he quickly put his glasses back on.  He slowly turned around to look at her.

 

"O-Oh, hi Minjung," he answered warily.

 

Minjung quickly diverted her attention to the injury on Taemin's arm.

 

"Oh my goodness!  Taemin, are you okay?  What happened?" she quickly ran over and held his arm to inspect it.

 

Taemin blushed at her touch and he found himself unable to speak.

 

"Taemin!  What happened?" Minjung asked again while looking up quickly to make eye contact, then quickly back down at the wound.  However, her gaze shifted back up to his face when she saw the cut on his cheek.

 

"Oh my, here too?  Seriously, are you okay?" she locked eyes with him again and slightly touched the wound on his cheek with her delicate fingers.

 

Taemin gulped.

 

"Y-Yes, I'm fine!  I just fell off my bike on my way to school," he answered cheekily with his vacant hand scratching the side of his head awkwardly.

 

"Quickly sit down!  Let me help you treat it," Minjung pushed Taemin on the chair and immediately began treating his wounds.

 

While Minjung treated Taemin's arm, he felt no pain at all.  He silently gazed at her the entire time she treated his wound. In ten minutes or so, she was finished.

 

"Do you have any more wounds?" Minjung asked worriedly.  

 

Taemin shook his head.

 

"Good.  I'm going to go tell Mrs. Kim that you got in an accident and I'll be right back.  Just rest first, okay?" Minjung gave Taemin a small smile and ran out into the hallway.

 

Taemin made sure that Minjung was gone before he walked over to the mirror.  He lifted up his shirt, pant legs, and rolled up his sleeves to reveal many scars and fresh bruises forming.

 

He glowered at his reflection in the mirror.

 

"No wounds, Taemin?  Who are you joking," he laughed bitterly to himself. 

-----

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates for MONTHS now, boohoo. I'm actually not in Canada right now but in Hong Kong! I just went to Music Bank HK this weekend, so much fun! It was my first time seeing k-pop idols! Hopefully when I go to Korea I will see more  I know this chapter was so short and boring but I promise the next one will be better! Hope you're all happy that I updated, don't give up on me yet! Keke~ Hope you enjoy the chapter and leave comments!