Denial hurts.

♪ Piano Love ♫

Kyuhyun's class was scheduled on Saturday and the student who was placed there before got re-scheduled on Monday. Hyukjae would usually go to the student's house but since the other didn't have a piano at his place , it was decided that instead Kyuhyun would come over. 

He already knew the basics and Hyukjae was impressed at Kyuhyun because he had mentioned he stopped playing at 10. It's been 7 years since that age. But sometimes , the younger would lazy around his house when the lesson ended and the older had problems on shooing him home.

It was nice though. He didn't have to starve himself anymore since the younger would cook what he wants from his kitchen and call him to stop studying and eat , to which he complied after minutes of annoying nags from Kyuhyun. Jungsu became distant since the younger had began taking lesson and he wondered why.

Maybe he had settled things with his boyfriend? "What are you thinking Hyukjae?" He glared at the younger though the other think it was cute. "It's seongsaengnim! I'm not thinking anything. Continue with your exercise." "Fine." The younger pouted and continued his work. "Hey , can I stay over?" Kyuhyun asked as he leaned against the counter. 

The older who was washing the dishes looked up at him. "Why? Won't your parents be worried?" "Naah , they're living overseas because of their work and send me money every month. My apartment is lonely and tomorrow is Sunday.. Can't I stay over?" The younger said and the older looked at him doubtfully.

"Ah jebal!" "Fine." The younger's face brightened. "But with one condition!" He nodded. "You have to help me wash the dishes." And the younger's face fell but smiled after it. "It's okay! As long as I get to stay here I'm fine!" He exclaimed excitedly and pulled the older's gloves off. "You go and rest for a while!" 

And a second later , Hyukjae just realized he was thrown out of the kitchen. "Wha..?" He frowned and pouted before going to the living room to continue his assignment. After half an hour , Kyuhyun was finished and he sighed contently when his back landed on the soft cushion in the living room.

"Ah that was tiring." "Meh the dishes was not that much." "Ah , where are you going to sleep tonight? I have the guestroom if you want." Hyukjae suggested and Kyuhyun thought for a while before answering. "Where does Jungsu usually sleeps when he comes over?" "In my bed with me. We've been friends since middle school."

Kyuhyun eyed him. "He didn't do anything weird to you right?" "Weird? Like?" The older questioned. The younger just shook his head. "Nope nothing." "So where do you prefer? Guestroom or cushion? I'm sleepy already." The older said as he rubbed his eyes in sleepiness. The younger smirked and the older knew it must be not a good idea.

"Your room."

"Kyuhyun." "Yup." "Stop." "Stop what?" The younger asked as he feigned innocent. "Your hands. They're hugging my waist." He stated and pinched the quite built arms around his waist. The other whimpered in pain but didn't stop what he was doing and instead snuggled his face in the junction of Hyukjae's neck and shoulder.

"Does Jungsu also does this to you when sleeping with you?" The younger couldn't help but to ask. "No." "Then how..?" The older looked at him confusedly. "The way normal friends would sleep like. Just lay side-by-side , sharing a blanket and sleep." "Meh , that's so boring compared to mine." The younger said and snuggled with the older. 

"You're cold so I'll be your living heater." He said and hugged the older tighter. Hyukjae sighed. He actually felt contented to have someone warm him up. He didn't have a heater since he loves the cold but today is excused. Kyuhyun was the first one to wake up first and he was greeted by the sight of the older sleeping while pursing his lips.

His hands were clutching his shirt. 'He's actually cute and prettier up close.' He thought and leaned closer to the older who groaned in protest at the lack of oxygen. The younger who got the sign , leaned back and continued to stare. Even when the older had woke up , he pretended to be asleep and didn't loosen his arms even when the other was sitting up.

"Yah Kyuhyun. Wake up." He pretended to groan but still continued on hugging the older. "Are you going to bath today or not? If yes , I'll prepare the hot water." "How bout you?" The younger asked back. "I already bathed yesterday so today is an exception." "I'll follow you then~" The younger sang.

"Kyuhyun." "Yup." "When are you going home?" "After I see you eat lunch." The older groaned. "Seriously? Why?" He whined and pouted to himself. "You don't eat if you're alone right? Let's go eat lunch outside , my treat." The older was shocked that the younger knew he starved himself if he was to eat alone. Even Jungsu didn't notice!

"Are you some kind of stalker?" The older asked and eyed the younger suspiciously. "What? Of course not. I'm just a conscious person."  "Hmm. Fine. I'll eat outside with you but promise you will go home okay?" The younger frowned. "Don't you love my company?" "Well , I do but you still have school and homework and it's really important for you future." 

"Aww~ Hyukkie is worried about my future." "What kind of nickname is that?! And I'm not worried. I'm just stating it." "Aww~ Now , get dressed and head out!" He said as he pushed the older inside his room to change. "Ah cold cold!" Hyukjae exclaimed excitedly as he twirl around in his neighborhood , kicking snow. 

Kyuhyun looked at the older confusedly. He seem to be enjoying the cold. Guess that was the reason there was no heater in his house. "What are you doing back there Kyuhyun? Hurry!" The older yelled out and ran ahead as he greet ahjummas. "Is he always like that?" The younger asked one of the ahjumma.

She nodded. "During winter , he's that hyper but he's cute so we don't mind him running around." The younger nodded at the information and bowed before running to where he suppose the older was at. "Aish , that was dangerous!" Kyuhyun said as if he is irritated but when actually he's worried about Hyukjae.

The older crossed the street without realizing the red light for walkers and the younger had to drag him because the other was froze of shock. Hyukjae pouted as his arms were linked tightly by Kyuhyun. "I'm sorry. I got too excited." "Too excited and nearly got killed. Yeah right." The younger replied sarcastically and the older pouted.

"I didn't mean to do so! Why are you so mean?" The older whined and pouted at the younger's behavior. "Ah? Kyuhyun!" They heard a voice and turned to the source of it. They gasped as they saw the linked arms. "Who's this? Your girlfriend?" They teased as they neared Hyukjae who blushed in return.

The younger quickly unlinked their arms and Hyukjae looked at him in confusion. "He's just... A piano teacher." His friend looked at him suspiciously. "Hmm.. Maybe you'll be more than that later on?" One of them said with a cheeky smile and Kyuhyun got angry. "A piano teacher I said! Nothing more nothing less!" 

There isn't a scar outside ,

But why does it hurt so much?

It's endless and tiring just like standing dominoes ,

This uncontrollable sadness just keep growing.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finished writing in one day~ Sorry if the chapter short but this is how long my chapters were suppose to be but chapter 1 got out of hand so xD also.. 4 comments for chapter 1.. is that a good sign or not I don't even know but hwaiting to me! ♥

Oh and is there someone who knows how to put BG music in stories? I tried this but it didn't work :/ Because I take these sayings from lyrics and I want it to play as you read. If you do know how , please pm me or comment! ^^