Talk.

♪ Piano Love ♫

"Hyukjae , are you okay?" Jungsu asked as he nudged the younger. "I-I'm fine." Was the answer and the older frowned. Something was wrong with the other. "What happened? Is it something to do with you and Kyuhyun?" The younger's steps stopped abruptly at the name mentioned. "N-Nothing happened , really."

"Hyukjae , stop lying to me. What happened between you two?" The younger looked at the older. His facial expression told him how much he was in pain. "I said it's nothing. Leave me alone." He answered coldly and Jungsu found himself speechless at Hyukjae's behavior.

'He reminds me of myself.' He thought and sighed at his influence. "I should really distant myself from him for a while." He thought and walked the opposite direction. 

"Are you okay Hyukjae seongsaengnim?" Sungmin asked as he poked his piano teacher that was clutching his stomach. "E-Eh? I'm fine." The student gave him a doubt look. "You don't seem fine to me. Wait here , I'll get you some tangerine." The younger said and went to his kitchen. Hyukjae was currently at a student's house , teaching piano.

"Here , eat." Sungmin said as he handed the older tangerine. Hyukjae peeled it and gave half of it to his student who gave him a confused look in return. "Eat it with me." He said quietly and the younger nodded before eating all of it. "What's bothering you seongsaengnim? You seem to space out lately." The younger asked and the older gulped.

"Sungmin-ah. How do you feel if your friend denies that you are his friend?" The younger looked at him. "Well , it isn't a big deal actually because I doubt my friend wants to introduce me as one but it if it's a person that I like denies me , I feel slightly hurt." The older pouted. 'A person I like? But it's Kyuhyun!'

The student chuckled and pecked his teacher's cheek. "We better focus on my lesson or I will not be able to end my piano on time." He said with a charming smile and Hyukjae stared at it in awe while he touched the spot where Sungmin kissed him. 'I wonder how it would feel if Kyuhyun was kissing me.' He couldn't help but to think of it.

'40 kg.' The weight scale showed him and the infirmary teacher looked at him worriedly. "Are you eating properly , Lee Hyukjae?" "E-Eh?" The younger said timidly , he was a er at lying and he just shook his head slightly. The infirmary teacher sighed. "You can't keep on doing this Hyukjae , it'll will put your life in risk."

Hyukjae bit his bottom lip and his face saddened. "I-It's just. My home is lonely and-" "That's not an excuse. You have to eat properly." The younger looked at the teacher in anger and clenched his fists. "You don't know anything about me. Shut up!" He yelled out before dashing out of the room. Frustrated tears running down his cheeks.

He bumped on a few people as he ran without looking and was stopped by a pair of hands that secured his wrists. He looked at the owner in anger and was speechless when he saw who it was. "K-Kyuhyun?" The other gave him a confused look. "Are you in a bad mood? Is that tears?" The older swatted the younger's hand.

'You're the reason for it.' He wanted to say but didn't have the courage to voice it. "Where am I?" He asked as he looked around with blurry eyes. "My school. Let's go away before my friends starts questioning." He let himself be dragged by the younger. They ended up in a cafe and sat in silence for a while. 

Kyuhyun had ordered hot chocolate for Hyukjae since the older was silent and cafe latte for himself. "So , what happened?" The younger asked , deciding to break the ice. The older took a sip or two of his hot chocolate and stared at him before answering. "I weighted 40 kg and the infirmary teacher got mad at me for not eating." His face saddened.

Kyuhyun mentally slapped himself. How could he still forget about Hyukjae not eating whenever he's alone? And that good-for-nothing-friend Jungsu , why isn't he staying over at Hyukjae's house?! He didn't even like Jungsu but it's dangerous to leave Hyukjae alone. He was a ticking bomb , waiting for the moment to break down.

Once he ordered ice-cream , the older became a happy-go-lucky person again. No one could blame him. It was ice-cream! "Did you say something to Jungsu?" The older looked up before thinking about it. His eyes saddened. "I told him to leave me alone. I guess he did." The younger didn't miss the presence of tears in the corner of the older's eyes.

"What do I do?" He asked more like to himself. "Leave that bastard alone. He has to settle things with his boyfriend." The younger asked coldly and the older looked at him , surprised. "Kyuhyun , you said a bad word." "Well , it." The older glared at him while pouting. "It's not good." Maybe because of the cute face the older made , the younger apologized.

Realization hit him. He just apologized. Never in his life he thought he'll ever say the word 'sorry' and now look at him. He stared speechlessly at the person who was enjoying his ice-cream with a happy smile. "What is it?" The older asked as he tilted his head to the side when he felt eyes watching him.

Kyuhyun pretended to watch other things. "N-Nothing." The older gave him a smile before continuing eating his ice-cream. "You're weird. People eat warm things in the cold yet you're the opposite of it." The older pouted before sticking his tongue out. "I'm unique." He exclaimed with a smile and the younger had to admit , it was true. He was the first person to ever smile while ignoring his own pain.

He was precious.

He thought and continued to stare at the older who was eating his ice-cream happily. "Kyuhyun , I just realized something." The older tugged his jacket as they walked and he turned to look at the other. "What is it?" Hyukjae looked at him with teary eyes and he expected something serious. "I left my bag at school. Ottokae?"

The younger looked dumbfoundedly at the older. "Argh , take it tomorrow. Let's go home for now." And the older was dragged all the way home. "Ah , Jungsu's here." Hyukjae said as he pointed to the lights coming from inside his apartment. Kyuhyun groaned mentally. He didn't like that guy for some reason.

"Oh Gosh Hyuk! You made me worried! Where were you? The infirmary teacher told me you ran out and I didn't find you in a class you were supposed to be in." The older said as he glomped on Hyukjae at the front door. Kyuhyun found himself glaring daggers at Jungsu and composed himself when he realized it. He shouldn't be jealous. Why should he?

"Ah , Jungsu hyung." He said and hugged the older back slightly. "Didn't you settle things with your boyfriend yet?" He asked as they parted away. "We broke up." He said casually and pulled his friend inside. The other stayed rooted for a while on his spot. "You.. Broke up?" The older nodded and closed the door.

Kyuhyun glared at Jungsu and the other glared back when Hyukjae wasn't looking. "I'm tired of having relationship. It doesn't work out." Hyukjae looked at him with sad eyes. "But hyung , if it's love , you have to fight for it. Not just throw it away when it gets hard." The older looked at him with a bitter smile before ruffling the other's hair. 

"Nah , I don't think it's love." He said and continued ruffling his hair. Kyuhyun felt jealous. Why? He shouldn't be feeling this but he felt the urge to snatch Hyukjae away from Jungsu. "Did you eat yet?" "Ice-cream! Kyuhyun was kind enough to pay it~!" He squealed and his friend slightly frowned but went unnoticed by Hyukjae. 

"Where are you going to stay for now , hyung?" Jungsu shrugged. "Here I guess? I have no other place to go and we're graduating in just a few months so I don't think buying a house is necessary." He said and Hyukjae nodded in agreement. "But we'll going to split the pay for this apartment rent okay?" The other nodded in reply. "Kyuhyun , you have to get home and prepare for school tomorrow." Hyukjae said but the younger stopped him. "No need , I'm staying over." 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol didn't expect Sungmin to appear but it just came out from my head xD OMG It's already March ;-; I have to end my fics asap so that I can make new ones and I guess this would have like below 20 chapters? (LOL I guess all of my fics are less than 20 chapters) but anyway~

And guys!! Click for music~!! The sayings are from the lyrics of the song played~! But I take sayings every two chapter so there's none for this chapter but next there is~ ^^ What do you think about this chapter?