What 'love' is.

♪ Piano Love ♫

"My God , you scared us when you disappeared." The older exclaimed as he pulled his friend into a hug , to which the youngest responded by tugging his teacher's sleeve. Jungsu gave the younger a confused look but the younger remained quiet and looked elsewhere , feeling annoyed at his current behavior. He became protective of Hyukjae.

"I think we better head back , it's already 3." Jungsu said as he looked at his watch and Hyukjae nodded before pulling Kyuhyun to walk with them. The younger seem to be throwing daggers with his glare on the linked arms of the older and his friend. Deciding he wanted to do it , he linked his arms with his teacher , taking him by surprise. 

"Are you sure you're okay , Kyuhyun?" Hyukjae had asked as they were walking into his neighborhood. "I'm fine." Was the answer but the link of their arms keeps on getting tighter as time passes. Hyukjae hiss caught the attention of Jungsu and Kyuhyun and they quickly asked what's wrong.

"I can't feel my legs." Hyukjae said with an embarrassed smile. "There's nothing to be embarrassed of. Come here , I'll carry you-" "No! I'll carry him!" Kyuhyun cut in , surprising the other two. As the oldest , he decided to give up and let the youngest carry the other. "But I warn you , I'm heavy!" 'Heavy my .' The youngest scoffed in his mind.

He piggyback Hyukjae , who in return squealed in surprise at the younger's strength. "Ah you're strong. So your height isn't a waste." The other said as he chuckled and the younger scoffed. "I am strong and you're just not as heavy as I thought." He said and the other pouted. Jungsu was walking behind them , to make sure his friend didn't fall if Kyuhyun suddenly slipped.

Hyukjae snuggled into the younger's back. "Kyuhyun back is so broad and warm~" He said and smiled in contentment. By the time they arrived at the younger's apartment , he had fallen asleep and the other two had to take turns in carrying Hyukjae so that one of them would find the keys and open the apartment door. 

"He look so peaceful like that." Jungsu said and brushed off the fringes while Kyuhyun took Hyukjae's jacket off his frame. The sleeping figure whimper in his sleep and turned to the other side of the bed but remained asleep. Kyuhyun stared at the peaceful face for a moment until the older snapped him out of it.

"You became possessive of him suddenly. Are you sure you're okay?" The older asked as he leaned against the door. Kyuhyun looked at Jungsu before turning away. "I think I fell in love." And the older nearly choked on his own spit and had to cough for a while before calming down. "What? With who?"

Kyuhyun remained silent and just watch the sleeping figure on the bed. When Jungsu got what the younger had been trying to tell him , he looked at the younger in disbelieve and pulled the younger out of the bedroom. "So what you're trying to say is.. You like Hyukjae?!" The younger shoved his hand to the older's mouth.

"Don't say it out loud!" He said and the older saw a light blush painting the other's cheek. 'Bingo.' He thought and decided to tease. "Aww~ You said loving a male when you're a male is shameful , what happened?" Kyuhyun looked elsewhere and glared at him before walking away , deciding not to respond to the tease but then Jungsu stopped him.

"Are you serious about him though?" His tone was serious and it scared Kyuhyun a bit. He looked at Jungsu's eyes only to find seriousness in them. "I'm serious." He answered and the older relaxed a bit. "But if you play with him , I swear I'm gonna slaughter you! Just you wait." Okay , that threat was definitely scary. He wanted to die in one piece!

"I'm not playing with him." He answered nonetheless and the older gave him a smile before going to the living room. "You're not going ho- oh yeah , you're staying here. Forgot." He mumbled to himself and settled himself beside Jungsu. "You're actually a nice kid." The older suddenly said as he ruffled Kyuhyun's hair.

The younger frowned. "I'm always nice!" "Not when you're in a teasing mode." The older said and his facial expression changed afterwards. "Oh right , you have rivals Kyuhyun." The younger couldn't quite get what the older wanted to say. "You have rivals in your love." And the statement shocked the other.

"Most of Hyukjae's students have a crush on him but he's too clueless , and yes , I met all of them when I pick Hyukjae from their houses. You're the only one student that learns at his house you know , feel special." The older complimented and the younger gave him a dreamy smile. "He was already special to began with~" He said to himself.

"Okay so back to the rival , you have Sungmin , he's like the most hardcore person that has a crush on Hyukjae. Don't be fooled with his looks cause he can trick you." "He sounds dangerous." Jungsu sighed. "Well , he is  dangerous. Second is Minho , he has a very charming smile that can cause girl to swoon but it's not that effective to Hyukjae" The older chuckled.

"Hyukjae is like the opposite of other people. What people found handsome is not to him , what others found weird is not to him and others but overall , he's childish." 'Well , except for the fact that he starve himself when he's alone.' Kyuhyun added silently in his mind , deciding to keep that secret to himself. He couldn't help it. He was the only one who knew that!

"Third is Siwon , he's a rich kid and once proposed to Hyukjae but he thought he was only joking and so he rejected. Siwon is still trying to win his heart but he didn't make any progress." And Kyuhyun had to laugh at that but Jungsu gave him a light glare. "That also means Hyukjae's heart is not easy to win , even against you." The younger was silent for a while. 

"How do I win his heart then?" The older shrugged. "I don't know. He's already interested in you so just ask him out already." He suggested bluntly and the younger looked at him in disbelieve. "Do you think it's easy to ask someone out? It takes a lot of courage!" The older scoffed. "Well , it didn't for me." 

The younger scoffed back. "Guess what , you didn't even love him so that's why it was easy for you to ask him out." That's it. The older pulled him by the collar and his fist was ready to punch him if it wasn't for the shoulder that prevent it. Wait , who's shoulder? They gasped when they realized who it was , Hyukjae. 

Hyukjae eyes went teary because of the pain and he clenched his fist over his shoulder. Jungsu quickly rushed to him in panic. "Were you guys fighting earlier?" He asked and Kyuhyun shook his head. The oldest had pulled his friend's collar down his shoulder to reveal a bruise from his punch earlier and he immediately apologized.

"Nah , it's okay." Hyukjae said despite his pained expression. Jungsu guide him to sit at the living room while he take the first aid kit at the kitchen and Kyuhyun had a problem trying to control his eyes from staring at those creamy neck and shoulder. When Jungsu came back , he aid and bandaged the bruise. The younger was jealous of those hands that was touching his Hyukjae and glared at them.

Kyuhyun had thought why Jungsu had problem with his relationship and smirked. It was because of his temper. But he was confused at how composed he was when Hyukjae's around. Maybe because they were friend for so long that he learned how to control himself around him. He didn't like one bit of it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done in one day~! Updated today because I was on a holiday yesterday (LEGOLAND MAIGHAAAAD) And.. can the comment increase? I'm feeling dejected lately..