Epilouge.

♪ Piano Love ♫

When Hyukjae found out about Kyuhyun stealing kisses from him , he did unconsciously smacked the younger. Who knew how many times his first kiss had been taken? Even the younger himself couldn't count it. When he calmed down , the younger tried to kiss him and he remembered how he pushed him but then the latter pinned him on the sofa.

"Kyu.." He called out and the other gave him a pleading look. "Can't we at least try to kiss while you're aware of it?" Hyukjae blushed. "B-But I don't know how to kiss!" Kyuhyun grinned at the statement and leaned down on the older before whispering. "I'll teach you." And that was how they engaged themselves into a passionate kiss.

Hyukjae's face was crimson red in embarrassment as Kyuhyun kissed him. As time passes , he tried to imitate what the younger was doing and the younger was surprised at the older sudden comeback. They broke the kiss as oxygen is a need and panted. "You're good at copying." The younger said and the other blushed before hitting his chest.

After Hyukjae graduated , they got married. How? Kyuhyun proposed to him in front of his own school. People were gaping and wearing a shocked face seeing 'The Cho Kyuhyun' had kneeled in front of the school to propose to someone. The older blushed madly and nodded shyly while the younger was too happy he immediately slipped the ring onto the older's ring finger.

Hyukjae remembered how they visited his parents during Christmas and he wanted to laugh at the memory. Kyuhyun was so nervous he kept his head hung low almost all the time and his parents were at first confused as to why the younger was acting like that but his father laughed when he explained about them getting married.

His father patted Kyuhyun's back. "I know how you feel. Nervous right?" He asked and the younger nodded weakly. "But you're just 18 next year. Are you sure you can feed my son?" The father asked and the younger gulped before nodding. "My parents send me money every month and it's more than enough." answered and smiled. 

Hyukjae's mother squealed. "What a charming smile! I approve you!" The father sighed at his wife's behavior before smiling and nodded. "As long as you don't leave my son alone , I'll approve your relationship but tell me one thing , Kyuhyun-sshi." The father said and gestured Kyuhyun to lean near him. 

"Don't do 'it' before marriage. I'll kill you." He warned and smiled at him while Kyuhyun shivered in horror. When Christmas was over , they visited the younger's parents at the United Kingdom. Hyukjae was amazed at every single thing until the younger had to pull him so that he'll not lost him. "Woah , it's so pretty here~" 

They were walking when they spotted a grandmother picking up fruits that she had dropped and Hyukjae immediately walked over to help her. "Ah thank you." She said in english and the other smiled. "It's nothing." Kyuhyun then walked over and helped. She smiled at the two young guys helping her. 

"Are you guys a couple?" She asked , noticing how cute and intimate the other two was. Kyuhyun smiled before pulling Hyukjae by the waist. "Yes , and we're getting married soon." The grandmother smiled and clapped. "Congratulations. You guys would make a lovely couple." Hyukjae blushed at the compliment and nodded shyly. "Thank you. Have a nice day."

Kyuhyun's parents were strict but they immediately smiled and treated Hyukjae like a princess once they saw him. Yup , a princess. Wear dresses and all. The younger couldn't find himself to scold his mom because he had to admit that he loved seeing his fiancee in a dress. He looked beautiful and lovely in it.

"So what is the reason that you came here without notifying us?" His mom asked as they ate dinner together. "I came here to introduce you to my soon-to-be-wife." "You found one?" The mother asked and Kyuhyun scoffed. "Of course I did." "I  thought you were going to spend your life alone. Seems like I was wrong." She said while the father kept quiet.

Hyukjae had to admit that Kyuhyun's mother personality is similar to the younger. While the son and mother was quarrelling , the father pulled Hyukjae to sit next to him. "Are they always like that?" He asked , referring to Kyuhyun and his mother. The father nodded. "It's just a sign that they missed each other."

Hyukjae smiled. "Okay then." The father gazed at him before holding his hands. "I'll leave my son in your care. Take care of him well and I hope 5 000 000 is enough for the both of you for a month." Hyukjae shook his head in panic. "No need , it's more than enough." The father chuckled before ruffling the latter's hair. 

"I'm glad Kyuhyun found someone like you. Unlike you , he's a spendthrift." Hyukjae laughed. "And you have a pretty smile." Sensing the quietness , Kyuhyun who was quarrelling with his mother stopped and pulled his fiancee away from his father. "Hyukjae's mine! Don't touch him!" The father chuckled before nodding while the mother just looked at the scene in amusement.

The mother's eyes then sparkled and clasped both of her hands together. "Can you guys get married as soon as possible? I'm going to plan the wedding!" She said in determination while Kyuhyun just shrugged and Hyukjae blushed. "Can I , my-soon-to-be-in-law?" The older hung his head low and nodded slowly. "If it's not burdening you though." 

"It's not so believe in me!" She declared and skipped out of the dining room to prepare the things for the wedding. "Umm , what about her dinner?" Hyukjae asked and the father sighed. "I'll bring it to her. You guys continue eat." He said and carried his wife's plate to the direction where his wife went. "Is your family usually like this?"

"Well , not really." Hyukjae tilted his head in confusion at the answer. "Then?" "They're a lot happier when you came. I think , making you my wife was meant to be." Kyuhyun said with a smile and the older blushed , not used to a cheesy Kyuhyun. "Stop it , Kyu." "Why?" "You're making me fall in love with you even more.." He whispered and the other smiled. "It was meant to be." 

So , let's just say they had a bombastic wedding because of Kyuhyun's mother exaggeration definition of a 'wedding'. After getting married , Hyukjae learned how to love spring. His love for winter is still there but now that he have Kyuhyun , he loved spring as it is a warm season and his husband love the season too.

Siwon and Leeteuk got married after they were really sure it was a good decision and Hyukjae couldn't be more happier when he heard the news. Kyuhyun continued his study in music and his wife was glad that he at least could help his husband in studying. Hyukjae continued to become a piano teacher because he said it was his passion.

At first , Kyuhyun rejected because he hated the thought of his wife being alone with his male students but after days of coaxing from Hyukjae , he gave in. Oh , and Hyukjae had already moved in with Kyuhyun.  

"Umma! Look!" A 5-year-old toddler yelled out as he ran into his parents room. As usual , they were cuddling. It was just another lazy Sunday for the family. The toddler pouted in jealousy before jumping on the bed and laid in between his parents. The father laughed. Their cheeky kid always had something up his sleeves. 

Yes , they adopted a kid. Of course Hyukjae couldn't get pregnant because he was a male (unless if a miracle happens). The toddler's name was Henry. He was a good company and was the only kid Kyuhyun could tolerate having around and he happens to be his mother's secret bodyguard (sent from Kyuhyun).

Henry would follow his mother teaching his students and would slap those naughty hands when he sees the student getting too intimate with his mother. He's also possessive of his mother and he would report what he have seen to Kyuhyun. It was funny though but who could blame both of them? Hyukjae was too precious.

"I made this necklace for you!" Henry exclaimed in glee and circled it around his mother's neck. The father pouted. "Where's mine?" "I made a necklace for umma so that it will tie our relationship together. Appa doesn't need a necklace because appa and umma are already tied to each other because of piano!" The child exclaimed and the parents were speechless.

They both hugged Henry and kissed him on the cheeks. The child was too precious and as Kyuhyun said , it was meant to be.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay completed! Sorry late! I was busy with school. I had to do homework after I went to school , everyday. /cries in a corner/ And guys! I have good news! I got a boyfriend recently (>///<) and I really wish our relationship would last. Wish us the best~! ♥ Thank you to kyuwifey , Hyuk_Jae , ginku1060 , bonna_mag , Metalgirl , Its_Why  and monkey404 for the votes!

To my dear subscribers and readers ,

Thank you for subscribing! I know this story because of the less comments. Please forgive me for this lame plot but I couldn't help but to create it as I love winter so much. We don't have winter so it's not a surprise. I once experienced winter in Korea and wanted to stayed longer. TT^TT

Hmm , I guess I will be only making 2 KyuHyuk stories (unless if you have a decent plot , pm me) cause I'll be making a HaeHyuk story after this. I hoped you guys loved the ending. It wasn't that satisfying to me but it's already 1:07 am and my brain is hurting , I need sleep. Thank you for staying with me for almost 2 months!

I really wish I have enough karmas to get featured because my subscribers keeps on getting their karmas eaten in order to upvote. TT.TT Jebal stop.

Anyway guys! I love you! Don't forget that!

- ♥ Shin Ha Ni