What dating is like.

♪ Piano Love ♫

Kyuhyun would wait for Hyukjae to finish his class outside the university and they would go to a cafe or game arcade - and the older would pout whenever his lover was too immersed into gaming. He would always sulked for a few minutes on their walk back home but the younger always succeeded in coaxing him. He didn't even know how.

"Kyu , you should really go back home to check it's situation. It'll be dusty if you keep on sleeping over here." Hyukjae said as he laid on the younger's lap while the other played with his hair. "Hmm.. How about , you follow me?" The older quirked an eyebrow. "Why?" Kyuhyun smiled cheekily. "You're good at cleaning right?"

And in the next moment , a pillow was thrown to the younger's face. "What was that for?" Kyuhyun said , frowning and Hyukjae puffed his cheeks. "I don't wanna clean your mess!" He said and ran to his room and the younger did the same , tackling the older to the bed. "Of course not! You're my princess! Just watch me clean and state what's not right okay?"

Hyukjae blushed. "Princess..?" The younger smiled. "Yup. You're my princess while I'm your prince charming." Kyuhyun said as he hovered over the older , making the other nervous. "K-Kyu." He was silenced by a pair of lips on top of his as the younger leaned onto him. He blushed harder , embarrassed. 

Jungsu had already moved into his boyfriend's house and he was not around when he knew his friend was dating Kyuhyun. He'll leave him in the younger's care and he couldn't be more happier to have some privacy with his boyfriend. The next Saturday , they went to the younger's classy apartment. "Woah , it's so big!" Hyukjae exclaimed in excitement and ran around the house.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "My parents bought it for me before going overseas to work." He said and followed where the older went. They began cleaning the place after having breakfast and Hyukjae would sneeze whenever a dust hit his face. Deciding it was for the best , the younger tied a handkerchief around the older's nose and mouth.

The older smiled behind the handkerchief , thanking him for it and continued cleaning the house. "Kyu! I found lots of piano books!" Hyukjae suddenly said from his bedroom and the younger quickly went there. "No , don't see it!" He yelled out as he took the books but unfortunately , the older got one and was already looking through it.

"Ahahaha! Your writing !" Hyukjae exclaimed as he laughed and the younger hung his head low in embarrassment. "Awh , don't be that embarrassed. Everyone's writing when they were younger." The older said with a smile and Kyuhyun couldn't help but to smile back to him.

"But I bet Hyukkie's writing is prettier than me." He said as he hugged the older from the back , making the other nervous. What he said is true because he had once looked through his lover's note book and damn , he was jealous at how pretty his writing are. "All you have to do is practice , Kyu." He said with a smile.

"Let's continue cleaning the house." Kyuhyun finally said after a few minutes of hugging and the other nodded. When they finished cleaning up , Hyukjae was cooking their lunch. "Kyu , there's a lot of expired food in here. I'll throw it , okay?" Hyukjae said from the kitchen and he heard the younger hummed in response.

Deciding it was the best , he cleaned the fridge before cooking. This way he could cook better with things arranged the way he wanted it to be. Kyuhyun walked to the kitchen once his cooking aroma reached the living room and hugged Hyukjae from the waist. "It smells good." He said as he sniffed around and the older chuckled.

"It'll be done in about 30 minutes , go do some homework first." Hyukjae advised and Kyuhyun pouted. He didn't like doing homework but since the older is his lover , he'll do it. Soon , groans of protest was heard through the house and the older chuckled. "Do you hate homework that much?" He asked and heard a groan again.

"I hate it so ing much." "Hey , don't curse." Kyuhyun puffed his cheeks. "Fine!" The other chuckled again. "Finish up your homework and eat lunch." Hyukjae said as he prepared the table for two. They ate together once the younger had finished doing his homework. "That wasn't so hard right?" The older asked but the other just groaned in respond.

"Urgh , why did school existed again?" Kyuhyun asked. "Oh yeah , because of government." He answered his own question and Hyukjae laughed. "You're talking to yourself!" The older exclaimed in between his laughter and the younger smiled. So glad that he made his lover smile and stopped starving himself.

"But seriously , Hyukkie.. Why can't we just take subjects that we are interested in rather than taking all of it? It's too much and I'm stressed." The younger said and sighed. "You feel stressed because you didn't finish your homework on time right? If you finished it on time , I doubt you'll feel this stressed." The older said and the younger gaped.

"You sound so mature." "I'm already 20 Kyu! Now , let's eat." Hyukjae said and they began eating. Kyuhyun helped his lover to wash the dishes while the older is having a nap because of tiredness that crept onto him after cleaning the younger's apartment. It was a huge apartment so it wasn't a surprise the older slept.

When Kyuhyun finished washing the dishes , he sat beside the sleeping Hyukjae and his hair. The older had said that only kiss him on the cheeks but when the older's sleeping , he wonder how many times he had kissed him on the lips. It was a secret that he only knew and he didn't plan on telling either.

He kissed Hyukjae in his sleep , yet again. It became a habit already but who could blame him? The older's plump lips were irresistible. The older whimpered in his sleep and Kyuhyun immediately backed away , afraid that the older's would slap him if he found out. "Kyu.." He called out and the said name went closer to him.

'Is he dreaming?' He asked himself and held the older's hand that was searching for something. The older smiled in content and smiled in his sleep. "I love you Kyu." Hyukjae whispered and Kyuhyun's heart stopped for a second. Did his lover just said that..? He stared in disbelieve at the sleeping figure on the couch before he smiled. 

"I love you too , Hyukjae." Kyuhyun confessed too and kissed the closed eyes before kissing those addicting lips.

Jungsu sighed and looked at his watch. "Eh , were you waiting for me?" He heard his boyfriend's voice and turned to it. He smiled before running to cling on his tall boyfriend. "You're choking me , Jungsu." The other said , chuckling and the said man smiled. "I missed you , Wonnie!" The other smiled. "So did I." 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys , I think this story is ending~ Haha~ ^^ Hmm.. Is it okay if the next is the last?