Date.

♪ Piano Love ♫

In the end , Hyukjae had a swollen shoulder. They went to the doctor and he said not to do something that require movement of the shoulders much. He was treated like a patient in his house which didn't fail to bring a smile to his face whenever one of them is flustered and don't know how to treat him. It was cute.

He would feel guilty whenever he found Kyuhyun sleeping beside his bed , watching over him all night but eventually got tired. "Kyuhyun-ah , wake up.." He said as he shook the younger's body and a whimper was produced. The younger looked at him with sleepy and dazed eyes. He suddenly stood up.

"Kyuhyun?" He called for the younger who went inside his blanket and spooned him. 'Is he half asleep?' He thought and blushed when he realized what position he was in with the younger. "Kyu.." He called out as he tried to pry the younger's hand off of him but it tightened instead. He heard the younger mumbled incoherent things and sighed. Deciding there was nothing he can do , he continued his sleep.

Jungsu jaw did drop when he saw the scene in his friend's bed , not liking how they look so comfortable with that position. He decided not to wake them up because well , they look good together. It has been 2 days since he punched Hyukjae and his friend has been absent at his university and the older has been taking notes for him. 

Of course , the people who has a crush on his friend at his university have been asking him where Hyukjae went and they would like to visit but he acted as if he didn't know the whereabouts of his friends. He sighed and sat down in the living room , it was a quiet morning. He heard his phone ringing and groaned before getting up to pick it.

It was an unknown number and he frowned. "Hello?" "Jungsu , please hear me out."  He heard a familiar voice and clenched his fist , containing his anger. "There's nothing to be discuss about. You cheated and that's it." "I didn't!"  The other screeched out and he cringed because it hurt his ear. "What about you and Hyukjae?! Isn't that also cheating?!"

He frowned. "If you're his friend , you would be acting the same as me." "Is he your top priority then? Forever?"   "I'll be looking after him until he found his other half." He said , determined. "What happens after he founds one?"   "I'll be searching for my other half by then." He answers calmly and his ex sighed.

"I didn't cheat on you , I swear!"  "Then , what did I saw with my own eyes means?" "The guy that was all over me was drunk and I don't even know him!"  Jungsu doubted it. He always did but he decided to try again because he really did like the guy. "Okay , let's try this again." He sighed out and he could feel a smile lit up his face. 

This was the first time he got back together with his ex and he hoped the best of it. "Thank you Jungsu. You can move to my house anytime you want."  His ex boyfriend said , he could feel the other smiling judging from the tone of his voice. "Okay , I'll be there once Hyukjae is healthy." This time , his boyfriend didn't yell at him and he took it as a good sign. "Let's start again." He whispered to himself.

Kyuhyun rubbed his sleepy eyes , he had been awake watching over Hyukjae the entire night and he wondered , where is he sleeping now? He snuggled into what he thought is a pillow and sniffed it , it smelled like strawberry. Pillow with a strawberry scent...? What?! He immediately opened his eyes to see the older sleeping peacefully beside him.

They were spooning and it looked as if they were married. He couldn't help but smile at the thought but knocked his head. He's only 17 yet here he is thinking about marriage but it sounds tempting to him. He felt overwhelmed staring at Hyukjae and felt butterflies flutter in his stomach when the older shifted around and let out a long sigh after finding a comfortable position. 

His eye lashes seems to be longer and he wondered why he never noticed it before. He touched Hyukjae's features and the older eyes fluttered open slowly , cringing when he saw a bright light. "K-Kyu?" He called out when he saw a person beside him. 'Did he just gave me a nickname? And why am I even liking it?' He asked himself. 

"What time is it?" The older groaned and the younger checked his cell phone. "It's 11 am." The older sighed. Another absent day? He got up with the help of Kyuhyun and found Jungsu's stuff arranged back into the box. Did he got a new boyfriend again? He looked around his house for the older but then remembered that the other was at university by now.

"Pabo me." He said to himself and went to his kitchen to make some breakfast. "Kyuhyun , go to school." He said and he felt like a mother , preparing breakfast for her son. Getting no response , he peek his head into the living room to see the younger sprawled out on the cushion. "Kyu , school?" 

The younger lifted his head up with the nickname. "It's a vacation today." The older then continued what he was doing. "Don't you ever have the urge to go home , Kyu?" Hyukjae asked , getting used to calling the younger by his nickname. "Nope." "Why?" "There's no one at home expecting me and it's lonely. I don't like that feeling."

The older smiled bitterly to himself. "I know that feeling." He whispered to himself. Kyuhyun then remembered what Jungsu had told him and went directly to the kitchen to see Hyukjae preparing breakfast. "Hyukjae hyung , I need to ask you something." The way he talked somehow scared the older but he nodded.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun then suddenly pulled his chin up so that he was looking at the taller in the eyes. "What is it that you want to ask Kyu? You're making me nervous." He said with a nervous smile. The younger then inhaled deeply before breathing out slowly. "Let's go out." The older tilted his head in confusion.

"Go out? Now? For what?" Kyuhyun mentally slapped himself. He didn't mean it in the normal way! "Ugh.. What I mean is.. Let's date...?" It took a while for the older to understand and when he did , he blushed madly. "Like what they say as lovers in novels?" Hyukjae asked in confirmation to which the younger nodded nervously.

"U-Umm.." He started out but he couldn't finish his sentence as shyness crept onto him and he just nodded in reply. Kyuhyun let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding and hugged the older. "Since we're a couple now , we can kiss right?" He asked with a cheeky smile and Hyukjae slapped his shoulder slightly.

"Not my kind of dating though." He replied , beginning to eat his breakfast and the younger pouted. "How about a kiss on the cheek?" The older made a doubt face that always left the younger in nervousness. "Hmm.. Only that!" The older said with a childish gesture that made the younger laughed.

The younger leaned onto the older and pecked his cheek before sitting the opposite of him and smiled in content. The older blushed before lowering his head and continued eating , mumbling something like 'Idiot Kyu'. Kyuhyun couldn't stop smiling. Finally , the man he thought he will never have a chance with just said yes - well nod actually but it's a yes right?

A first love is a flower ,

Blooming widely when spring comes ,

Oh dazzling like a flower.

First love is inexperienced ,

Because you can't unconditionally give and take love.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Kyuhyun and Hyukjae is officially a couple now! What to do what to do?