Bonding

♪ Piano Love ♫

"Guys , you're suffocating me." The smaller said as he struggled in the middle of two more larger figures. He huffed a puff of air as he finally managed to sit down on the bed. He sighed in content with the fresh air he got. "Can't just one of you sleep with distance? It's a queen bed for God's sake!" He said and pushed Jungsu to the edge.

"There!" He exclaimed and laid himself in the middle with distance from the two men. "I can breath properly." Hyukjae said. Jungsu kept quiet while Kyuhyun tugged his sleeves. He gave a confused look to the younger but then decided to hold each other's hand. Kyuhyun's hand was warmer than his and he felt contented by holding it.

The next morning , Jungsu found himself staring at the locked hands while they were sleeping. 'They look closer than me.' He thought and sighed to himself. He really should date someone he's serious about , not taking slaps because of breakups. 'He looks happier being single than me.' He thought as he saw the content smile on the younger's lips.

He stood up and prepared breakfast. The infirmary teacher had said about Hyukjae's weight and he decided to give his full attention to the younger until graduation - that is unless if he found someone special by then. "Hyung.. What are you cooking?" He heard a voice still drowsy with sleepiness. 

Jungsu turned around and chuckled at the sight of Hyukjae oversize shirt and rubbing his eyes , just like a kid. "Pancakes. Eat them before it gets cold." He said with a smile before continuing cooking while the younger sat at the dining table waiting for it. "Ah , why did you left me alone Hyukjae hyung?" They heard a whine and the said name turned towards it.

The other chuckled. "You looked so peaceful sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up." The younger scoffed before smirking. "That was not the reason right? I looked so charming when I sleep that you have to avoid me." Hyukjae blushed and denied it but the younger kept on teasing him. Jungsu could only let it be as he hear their conversation. 

"Pancakes ready!" He yelled out and Hyukjae squealed. "Finally~" Although he didn't like Kyuhyun that much , he wasn't that cruel to not make breakfast for the younger. "Thanks hyung!" The youngest had said and he was surprised for a few seconds before continue eating. He wasn't expecting that word to come out of the other's mouth after they had been glaring.

"Bath." He said to Hyukjae who was sprawled in the living room. "No." Came the arrogant answer. "Hyukjae , you haven't bath for 4 days right? Go , now." The younger pouted before giving up and walking towards his room. "You?" He said to Kyuhyun who was lazily switching the television channel for interesting shows.

"I bathed yesterday." Jungsu nodded before sitting the opposite of where Kyuhyun was sitting. "We seriously need to talk." The older said and the younger sat properly before giving him a questioning look. "What is it?" "Do you like Hyukjae?" The younger almost choke at the surprising question. 

"I'm afraid I'm not sure of it yet but the thought of dating a male is shameful." He said and Jungsu glared at him. "You do know that Hyukjae is happier with you around right?" "Oh , is he?" "Don't play dumb." Kyuhyun glanced elsewhere. "Did you somehow offended him?" The older asked , remembering the attitude Hyukjae had given him on Monday. 

"I don't think so but when we were out to eat lunch , his mood changed when he met my friends." Kyuhyun said , completely confused. "Did your friend asked something about Hyukjae?" Then he remembered , he had said that Hyukjae was nothing more than a teacher. He mentally slapped himself.

Jungsu gave him a knowing look. "So , it was  your fault that Hyukjae was behaving strangely and starving himself." Those words pierced himself. How could he be careless? Hyukjae was precious after all and here he was  , unconsciously adding more pain to the certain person with a small frame. "You'll break him." "Huh?" 

"You'll break him if you continue with this attitude of yours." The older repeated. It caught Kyuhyun off guard. What to do? He found himself asking. "Just be careful around him because if you insult him , even when you're joking , he'll feel offended." He nodded at the advise. "How come you know so much about him?"

Jungsu lightly hit his head. "Idiot , we're friends since grade 8." "Did I miss something?" They heard another voice and decided to end their talk. "Nope , just exchanging information." Hyukjae nodded. "Should we go out today? It's Saturday." The other two nodded , deciding to follow where he would lead them to.

"The Possession? Seriously?" Hyukjae asked as he hid behind Kyuhyun. "Why not? It looks thrilling enough. It even said Based on a true story . " Kyuhyun frowned. "Stop that Jungsu hyung , you're obviously scaring Hyukjae." He said and the older looked at the teary eyed younger and chuckled lightly.

"It's okay Hyukjae! You're gonna be in the middle while we're your bodyguards." Kyuhyun chuckled at the statement and Hyukjae looked light enough to accept it. "Hmm.. Fine. But don't 'boo' me or we'll get kicked out of the cinema for being loud." The two of them nodded and he decided to trust them.

"OMG the ghost was so ugly!" He exclaimed , still slightly afraid and clinging to Kyuhyun's jacket. "You should've seen your face! It was hilarious! And the scream you produced is still fresh in my mind." Hyukjae slapped Jungsu's arm lightly. "Stop teasing me! Kyuhyun help me!" "What? Your scream is girlish. I even thought I sat beside a wrong person."

Hyukjae glared at the two of them while pouting before deciding to leave them. "Aww , please don't sulk Hyukjae! Your cuteness level just rise up when you do that!" The younger ignored him and continued walking elsewhere. "Is he like that?" Kyuhyun couldn't help but to ask. "Only when he's mad though." 

"Wait , where did he go?" Kyuhyun said in realization as he looked at his surroundings. Jungsu's face turned into a panicked one. "We lost him! Let's split up. The person who finds Hyukjae first call okay?" The older suggested and they exchanged numbers before going in separate ways.

They were looking at restaurants , cosmetic shops , electronic shop and others. Kyuhyun sighed. It has been half an hour since they started searching for Hyukjae but no sign of him. He had called Jungsu who also said he hadn't found him yet. "Where are you Hyukjae?" He said , desperate but then he remembered a place he hadn't checked yet.

Gift shop. And with that , he ran everywhere in search of it. "Hyukjae.." He sighed out in relief before glomping on the older who was squatting in front of big teddy bears in one of the gift shops. "Gosh , don't disappear so suddenly. My heart nearly fell out." He whispered to the clueless Hyukjae who clutched onto him. 

"Hmm? Why does your heart nearly fell out?" The question made Kyuhyun think. Why? There was a time where he lost one of his friends in a mall and he didn't panic as much as he did earlier and he laughed seeing his scared looking friend after finding him but Hyukjae was a different case. Why was he different?              

Without even knowing how to love ,

I tried to get close to you ,

Because I just had a definite feeling ,

That something is waiting for me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay~ Two days for this chapter~ I don't know why but it seems like sooner or later I'll be ending this fanfic xD And I've been sick lately so please forgive me. TT~TT