VI. Level 2: The Trainee Life Of The Fantastic Four (Part II): Meet Song Eun Hye

JELLYFISH NEW CO-ED GROUP: ELEVATE, "WE ARE ONE LEVEL HIGHER" [APPLICATIONS CLOSED]

"Look! the new choosen members is coming, with Joori noona and Hyunwoo hyung," Hong Jun said as he saw a figure of a girl walking toward the studio.

"That unnie, she is like Joo Ri unnie, you know, they both played guitar really well," Hyeri said.

"Guys, what are you doing?" Joori cooly said as she opened the door for the girl as if she is a gentle man.

"Waiting?" Hong Jun said.

"Meet the new member of our group, Song Eun Hye," Hyunwoo said without moving his eyes from the files he had been reading.

"I heard she's Korea's Next Ailee," Hong Jun said.

"I don't know you do gossipping a lot, Hong Junnie," Hyeri  said, more like teasing the younger.

"What?! I thought everyone in the company knew her. she's one of the best junior trainees," Hong Jun defended himself as he flushed red.

"Oh, how cute," Eun Hye squealed as she saw Hong Jun blushing.

"Oh, anyway, Eun Hye, can you pair up with Joo Ri? I would like you to sing Ailee's "Into the storm" with our Lead Rapper," again, Hyunwoo said without looking up from the files he was reading.

"Okay, Oppa," She took out her guitar  out as she took a seat on the sofa, so does Joo Ri.

 

The two started to strum on their guitar. soon after that, the room was filled with the two's powerful rap and vocals, leaving the other three's mouth hanging open in awe. Meanwhile, VIXX was outside the room when they heard the practice room was exploding with raps and vocals from the two. N decided to peek inside the room without everyone knowing. He watched everything as if no one realized there was him behind that orange door. feeling curious, Hongbin followed behind the leader, wanting to see what had happened inside. In a flash of light, there were 5 heads peeping from the door, wanting to know the culprit behind the explosion. 

But wait? where is Leo? Why wasn't he interested on this? He was leaning by the other side of the crowded orange door, calmly listening to the explosives inside the room. He smirked himself. "Ravi has got his equal opponent," he said in between his thoughts. Even the cold-almost-expressionless Leo let out his smirk after listening to the duet.


The boys watching outside weren't steady enough to support each other's bending body and ended up falling down inside the room, making the two explosives stopped their activity as all the trainees stood up and bowed to the boys. Joo Ri immediately laughed at  all the five. leaving Hyuk and Hong bin flushed in embarassment. on the other hand, Hong Jun laughed silently looking at his brother's silly act, while Hyuk tidied himself up as he dusted off his pants and went away out of embarassment. The other also stood up from their position, tidying themselves up. N blushed hardly in embarassment  but he threw his failed pokerface to hold on his pride. on the other hand, Leo sat on the couch, waiting for another practice songs line up to be brought up by the two explosives. Hyunwoo immediately pulled Joo Ri and asked her to perform Phantom's "Phantom City" together with him, knowing that Leo is demanding for another 'bomb' to explode.

 

"Whoa!" Hongbin stood in awe.

"Is that Joo Ri noona?" Ravi asked.

"Is that even the spoiled little girl who clings on my arm everyday?" N muttered.

"You saw, hyung. she is a triple threat for her team," Jae Hwan said.

"Hobak, close your mouth, you're drooling," Hongbin teased his brother.

"Hyuuunggg~" the younger one wailed.

"It is like magic," Hyeri chanted, "Is she even Joo Ri unnie?" She whispered.

"You doubted your eyes, cause I am. Joo Ri unnie is really... charmingly handsome," Eun Hye swooned.

"....." Leo sat there quietly as he sincerely flashed a smile, enjoying the performance.

"Tae-Taekwoon ah," N poked the red-headed one, making sure he was okay.

"Your sister is twice as talented as you," He said in a hushed tone, even no one except N could hear the compliment.

"Thanks," N smiled.

 

Jaehwan immediately blushed behind his hood. his heart had beaten faster than the normal paced. not that he was nervous but he was petrified by the charm of that boy-girl rapping and singing with Hyunwoo right in front of him. He was bewitched by her burning charisma. "God, what is this feeling? why my heart beats this fast? why can't i stop admiring her?" Jae Hwan swallowed himself deep in his trains of thoughts.


  Since i have much idea to write this evening, I wrapped it up for the 2nd level with our new girl, Eun Hye. The first Cha-Spy in action. how do you think? is it cliche? is it nice? is it too short? is it hard to understand? please do give me your comments - Jiji