IV. VIXXTV EPISODE 39: The New Idol That Everyone Wants To Idolize

JELLYFISH NEW CO-ED GROUP: ELEVATE, "WE ARE ONE LEVEL HIGHER" [APPLICATIONS CLOSED]

The camera shoots at the dark haired boy who was wearing his suit jacket, getting ready for a performance. Someone handed him a toy mic with his nametag on it. "REAL V!! VIXX TV!!" he cheered. "Ah no! it's Ke Ke Ken TV!" He corrected.

"Who said so? It's N TV," The older gray haired one argued.

"Today, we are going to have a fan meeting and showcase. Everyone is getting ready," the orange headed said as he moved the camera over the waiting room, taking quick shots to the members.

"Hyuk ah, how do you feel, this is our first Seoul fan party," The gray-headed one offered a mic to a purple cute looking guy.

"I'm excited hyung! besides, someone is coming with us~" He beamed as he pointed on a short-haired tall girl sitting on the sofa with her preppy boyish look on.

"Uwaaa~! Starlights, do you see her? Who is she?" Ken said as the camera, N and Ravi followed him, approaching the girl.

"Wait! Is she your doppleganger, hyung?" Ravi asked as he studied the girl.

"Look, My starlights~! Aren't we looking similar each other?" N hyperly sat beside the girl and pulling her closer to him, the camera closed up to both of them.

"Yeah! Totally similar," Ken said.

"So, our special guest, would you like to introduce yourself?" Ravi added.

"Hello, everyone, my name is Cha Joo Ri, These guys are my sunbae." She spoke to the camera, her voice was really low and husky.

"So, Did you recognize who she was?" N asked.

"Nooooo~" Ravi and Ken chanted.

"He's my brother, you fools," she laughed as she playfully hit Ken and Ravi's head. Ken secretly blushed when her hand touched her head.

"Viewers, would you like to see her dance moves?" Ravi asked.

"Show us~ Show us!" Hyuk and Hongbin showed up in front of the camera cheering for Joo Ri.

Joo Ri stood from her seat, pulled N to her position, "I won't dance if Hakyeon oppa isn't coming with me," She said.

"Okay, so, starlight, please anticipate, Okay?" N said as the camera rolls off. The beep sound is following afterwards.


At the practice room, where the trainees were having their half an hour break.

"VIXXTV is out!!" A tall girl with wavy hair said as she tried to log-in to her youtube account.

"They featured Joo Ri noona right?" A brown haired boy said as he took a seat beside the older one.

"They revealed her already?" A tall guy with lighter hair color came joining them.

"Wasn't it too fast? Our debut date hadn't been confirmed yet. Besides, there are only four of us out of 11 members who are going to be in the group," The girl said.

"Look! they really gave such an ammount of airtime for Joo Ri noona," the younger boy said.

"Joo Ri is definitely going to be famous first." The older guy said.

"She deserves it, oppa, she was talented." The girl said.

 

Not long after the discussion, Joo Ri and the boys came inside the practice room. She was surprised that all her members are still having their break time. it wasn't a time when the dance trainer being that generous to them. It's about the debuting of the team only four of them are gathered in that room, with VIXX members. Sanghyuk was spacing out from the others at the back, he hated it too much when he had to be around his rival, the boy that snatched the thrown of a cute maknae from him, a cute blushy boy named, Lee Hong Jun. the three of the new trainees immediately stood up from their seat and bowed to the seniors.


The story is in the process of editing, me and MG are working in this chapter, feel free to read the story!!