X. Level 4.5: Facing The Giants

JELLYFISH NEW CO-ED GROUP: ELEVATE, "WE ARE ONE LEVEL HIGHER" [APPLICATIONS CLOSED]

The six were heading to a stage simulation training site where they would exactly imagine how their stage would be like later on when they had debuted. Everyone was nervous, including VIXX members who were going to be their stage simulation trainers. Everyone was all dressed up. Ken was walking silently by Joo Ri's side, playing with his tie. He was slightly nervous that he would be on stage, in front of his crush. on the other hand, Joo Ri herself was really nervous that her palms sweated badly she had to wipe her palms to the small towel she was holding along the way. Hong Jun clung on Hongbin and wailed on his brother, asking a permition not to stand on the stage, earning a snicker from his brother. Hyuk spaced away in disgust seeing Hong Jun's act. He decided to listen to his music without talking to anybody. 

5 persons were waiting by the stage as the 12 approached the big stage in the middle of the crowd. It's a bad news for them since they had been practicing with 6 persons and suddenly 3 more were added in the midst of their stage performance simulation, which means they really needed to adjust to the new formation since the members were squished in. Joo Ri and Hyunwoo could only let out a soft sigh as they got closer to the stage. Hong Jun stopped wailing on his brother as he saw the new members waiting by the stage. "It's gonna be a tough trial~" He thought. Joo Ri was handing a bunch of files to N.

 

"Whoa, The aces and maknaes of the team are here," N beamed.

"Well, they're 16 1/2 year old in deed, Hong Jun is no more a maknae now," Hongbin smiled, teasing his younger brother.

"And He's here as well," Leo muttered.

"Who?" Joo Ri looked at Leo eagerly.

"That Jin," He muttered as he moved his eye to the direction of where the boy, he was refering to, was standing. A slight smile could appear on his face, making Joo Ri wondering if Leo knew him. Without saying anything, Leo walked over to Jin and they started talking. That's right Leo openly went over to talk to the other.

"Well, that's odd." Joo Ri stated, watching the two boys.

"What is?" Hyunwoo asked, startling Joo Ri as she pointed towards the boys. "Ah, Jin, he and Leo have been best friends since they first started training here." Hyunwoo explained, nodding his head and crossing his arms.

"Hey, you two, what are you doing?" Hyeri's voice was apparent. The two older members looked back at the stage and saw a young boy and girl playing and running around. "What kind of first impression is this?!" She blurted, crossing his arms as he apparently became angry. Hong Jun skipped over to her and poked her sides, trying to get her to cool down.

"You two! What are you doing?" Hyunwoo repeated the same as Hyeri, but with more autority. The two on the stage looked at him and the girl's eyes turned soft as the boy just grinned.

"I have no clue what to do, umm," The girl spoke, "My name is Lee Chung Cha." She spoke, bowing the full 90 degrees respectfully. She looked at her brother, who had yet to introduce himself. She nudged him, but he refused. "Um, this is my twin brother Lee Chung Ho." She introduced for him.

"You two are the maknaes." Joo Ri stated, catching up to them and ruffling their hair. Hyeri pouted and Hong Jun gave her a back rub to try to cool her off. Chung Ho noticed and he studied the two, wondering what they were doing.

"What's going on here?" Aleina came running and jumped on Hyunwoo's back while giggling. Luckily Hyunwoo reacted in time or the two of them would have came tumbling over. "Oh, new members!" She cheered, "Greetings! My name is Aleina!" The twins were taken aback by her straightforward, talkative nature, but Chung Ho waved back for both him and his sister.

"Jae oppa?" Eunhye whispered as she found someone familiar to her eyes.

"Hey, Eunhye~ how are you?" the boy replied.

"I don't know you applied for Jellyfish as well," she crossed her hands in front of her chest.

"Aigoo, don't be mad, little girl," he ruffles Eunhye's hair, causing the girl to get a little upset.

 

Joori stopped a moment when she saw a familiar face. she had to double check if she sees the person wrongly. the guy was tall, good looking, and he was... uhm.. busy taking sel-cas.

 

"Is that Yun?" she whispered.

"Yun? Yun who?" Hyeri asked as she moved her sight to the direction.

"Park Yunho," Joori said under her breath.

"Yunnie?" Hyeri asked as she rechecked her sight.

"It's Yun," Joori said as she approached the boy.

"Noo-Na?" he stopped taking selcas and hid his phone inside his pocket.

"Yun, it's Me, Julie," Joori spoke in english, leaving the members and VIXX members hung their mouth open.

"Julie!!" he hugged her. finally the two bears reunited