ACCEPTANCE.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Things have totally gone out of control. G-dragon attacked Hyun and now I don’t know what to do. I’m freaking out while thinking on how to stop them with me feeling so weak.

“STOP IT! JIYONG! STOP” I keep on shouting.

It seems like he can’t hear anything. This is the first time that I saw him fight and if before I’m tripping on guys who knows how to give a punch, now that I’m seeing the man that I love bruising and giving out punches after punches, I can’t barely take it.

And because I’m already desperate to stop these two es, I just brushed off the thought that I’m still oh-so-weak to even stand up then got out of bed. My knees are wobbly and my vision is blurry as well. I don’t know if I can even reach them but I’m pushing myself just to stop them.

“STOP!” I held on G-dragon’s arm “Jiyong please” I said with a shaky voice.

Actually, he’s just a bit bruised for Hyun is the one who got all the beating. I don’t know what happened to that man, but he’s always the best fighter and seeing him being beaten this easily is really odd for me.

Thankfully, they stopped. G-dragon turned to me right away the moment he noticed that I’m behind him. I fell on the floor because I cannot take the stress that the two have caused.

“You nearly killed him” I told Jiyong while he’s hugging me.

“I’m sorry” he said then kissed my shoulder “He’s really an ” he whispered in my ear.

I sighed then pulled out from the hug “He is but you should’ve just gave him the right beating….not kill him”

I don’t even know why I’m scolding G-dragon when all he did is save me from Hyun. That jerk started from forcing me to forgive him and next thing I know it, he’s trying to hug and kiss me already. It suddenly brought back the memory of that night when he and his friends almost got my purity away from me.

“Hyun” if he didn’t groan, I wouldn’t even remember that he’s with us.

I literally crawled to him because I can’t even bring myself up at all. He’s badly beaten. He’s got blood trickling down his nose, he got bruises all over his face and wounds from G-dragon’s rings (he’s wearing a total of four rings, including our couple ring. Obviously, it’s going to give marks and deep cuts to Hyun’s face).

“Can you stand?” I asked, not touching him.

From the way he looks, I can tell that he has broken his nose. Gosh! G-dragon can really be a real Dragon. Only thing is, he doesn’t spit fire, he throw hard punches.

“Jiyong” I called but he didn’t even respond “JIYONG!” I yelled.

“What?” he asked.

“Help him” I said and he just stared at me “HELP HIM!” I yelled again.

This man can really be so stubborn. Good thing he still listens to me, though he nearly swishes Hyun’s beaten body while helping him to the hospital bed. I find this really funny. I’m the real patient but a bloody faced man is the one lying on my bed.

“Call a nurse….tell him or her that we’ve got another patient here waiting to be rescued” I told G-dragon after he settle Hyun on my bed.

G-dragon obeyed after staring at each other for a few minutes. He looks sorry but I know that he’s happy with what he did to Hyun.

“You’re still so lucky Hyun….Jiyong listened to me…coz if not…your nose will be in bits right now and your lovely face will be filled with wounds and ring marks as well” I told him while waiting for the nurse.

He pushed himself up but failed because he fell back down to bed again like he has no backbone “My head hurts” he said then groaned.

This is so much fun. G-dragon really gave him the beating that he deserves. Not only that, I feel like I’ve already kicked his for  what he did to me years ago.

“Aigoo” the nurse gasped in shock upon seeing Hyun.

I can’t help but giggle because this is totally crazy. Hyun looks like he’s holding on to his life already.

“I think he broke his nose” I told the nurse.

She looked at me then at G-dragon “I’ll just call for some help….we will wheel him out to get checked” she said, receiving a nod from me.

Four nurses came in after a few minutes with another bed in tow. They transferred Hyun there then wheeled him out, leaving G-dragon and me alone. Now, where are Bunny, MG and Mummy? I cannot believe that they’re missing this.

“uhmmm”

We have never been this awkward to each other for a very long time. My heart is beating so fast and my head is spinning. I just don’t know if it’s because of my being anemic or because I’m just nervous with this reunion.

“Go back to your bed now” he said, breaking the silence.

I’m sitting on the solo couch beside my bed while he’s standing in front of me. We just keep on staring at each other with eyes that tells us how hungry we are for each other’s love.

“I don’t want to” I told him.

“Why is that?” his gaze is really making me weaker.

I chuckled “Because Hyun’s blood is all over my pillow” I answered.

He looked at it then laughed “AISH!” he grabbed it then threw it back again “Wait here…I’ll just ask your nurse to change it” then walked out of the room.

My nurse? As far as I know, I’m sharing nurses with the other patients here. Why does it sound like I have my own?

“Sir….the presidential suite is ready now….we can move her there already” the nurse who is so slim and very pretty told him.

“Alright….let’s move her out now then” G-dragon said, earning a strange look from me.

Presidential suite? What is the meaning of this? Don’t tell me that I’m going to be in that pricey suite when I’m not even that sick at all. I just have a freakin anemia and I’ll be out of this hospital tomorrow as well.

“I don’t want to go” I told him firmly.

He pushed me down to sit on the wheelchair “C’mon Kenken”

This is what I hate when I’m sick. I can’t even fight back because I’m too weak for it. Gosh!

“I swear….there’s no need for a beautiful room….I’m going to leave this hospital by tomorrow anyway” I told him, but he didn’t give a on me and just continued wheeling me to the new room.

The moment he opened the door, I nearly fainted for the room is so far from my other room. This is SUPER spacy and cozy. It smells like vanilla as well and the bed. The bed looks like it’s made for a Queen.

“This is just……too much” I said with my big eyes.

G-dragon chuckled “It’s not that much” he said, earning a smirk from me.

“I really don’t need this….one more thing…I can’t even pay for this grand room” I said and he hissed.

“There’s no need for you to worry about the bills….it’s already paid” the moment I heard that, I forced myself to stand.

He’s spending his own money on me once again. How many times do I have to tell him that I don’t want him to splurge his money on me?

“Oh!” he got shocked upon seeing me standing up.

I turned to face him then sighed heavily “Here you go again….I know that you’ve got millions….no….BILLIONS in the bank….but….there’s no need for you to even spend a dime on me….I’m not your responsibility”

I know that what I just said will hurt him, but he has to know his limitations. I’m already there. I’m one fine who is so lucky coz I’ve got myself a “Billionare”, but heck with that! I don’t need his money. He worked hard for it and him, spending even a single centavo on me is not right. He has helped me with a lot of things already and I don’t want to be a burden to him again.

“Kenken…whether you like it or not….I will always be here to help you…..yes….you may not be my responsibility….but….I’m willing to take full responsibility of you….as you have said….this is my money….which means that I can do everything that I want to do with it….and I choose to spend it on you”

This man really needs some good whacking. I’m trying to put some sense on him, but my efforts are being wasted because he doesn’t want to listen.

“Hi” the nurse awhile ago showed up again.

“Hello” I greeted back with a forced smile on my face.

“I’m Yemi” she smiled “Your private nurse”

The moment I heard this, I nearly fell on the bed. I have a freakin private nurse? Gosh! This is too much already!

I’ll just wait for “my nurse” to go out of this room and G-dragon will get the scolding and the rants that he deserves.

“Jiyong” I called, making him look at me.

“mmmmm”

“Private nurse? What the hell! Am I that sick to even have one? Jiyong….I only have Anemia….it’s nothing serious….I’m not dying or even paralyzed…..I can move….I can eat on my own….I can go to the bathroom alone….I don’t need a private nurse….I can share any nurse with all the patients here…..don’t you think this is too much already? I haven’t taken this room fully and now here comes the nurse….Gosh! Why do you have to do this? You’re just wasting your money for nothing…..I swear…..you should just drop this all off and bring me back to my old room….Thank you for all this but I don’t……”

A kiss will really stop my rants and he knows that so freakin well. I don’t know what to do now for I’ve been craving for his lips for weeks already and now that I’m feeling it on mine again, I can’t seem to stop even though I know that I have to.

“mmmm” I pushed him but he just deepens his kiss.

I gave up. Next thing I know it, my arms are around his neck already and his hands are going up and down my back gently. I’m not ready to let go, please God, stop the time first.

“And what do we have here?”

Bunny is really going to get it from me. How can she ruin this wonderful moment?

“Oh!” I gasped in shock upon seeing Mummy, MG, Bunny, Han (her boyrfriend) and my “Dad”.

“Aigoo” Han is on his teasing mode once again.

“I told you we should’ve knocked first” MG said then winked at me.

I pushed G-dragon away from me then took a deep breath to calm my shoot up nerves “Uhmmm……we…..are….we are just talking!”

That’s a good and stupid reason. I think my brain is full of medicine already coz it’s not functioning well.

“Nice…you’re talking with your lips locked…love it!” Bunny said then roamed around the room.

“This is a very nice room Jiyong” Mummy told him and he gave her a satisfied smile.

“I want to get out of here already” I said, earning weird looks from everyone.

“Why do you even want to get out when you can just live here?” Bunny asked and I rolled my eyes at her.

I sighed heavily “Because I don’t want this man to waste his money on me” I said while pointing at G-dragon.

He chuckled “He insisted Bill” Mummy said and all I can do is sigh in defeat.

“And I have a private nurse….tell me guys….am I dead sick to even have one?” I asked, making everybody laugh.

“I’m the one who got it for you” Benny (my father), butted in.

I looked at him in shock. My whole body froze upon hearing what he just said. All this time, I thought it was G-dragon’s idea to get me a private nurse, turns out it’s him who got one for me.

“Seriously Sir….I don’t need a priva

Please log in to read the full chapter